This weekend marks the second Saturday and Sunday of ProArts’ East Bay Open Studios.
There are about 15 Alameda artists participating in the annual event this year, which is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
The artists include:
- Marjorie Lynne Wagner at 2900 Main St.,
- Aannah Golemac at 2900 Main Street,
- Susan Laing at 728 Santa Clara Ave.,
- Dickson Schneider at 767 Taylor Ave.,
- Wanda Fudge at 1610 Minturn St.,
- Marvin Dalander at 2021 Clement Ave., Suite B,
- Peggy Cotton at 2337 Blanding Ave.,
- Roberta Miller at 2337 Blanding Ave.,
- EB Bounds at 2510 Blanding Ave., Unit C,
- Pat Payne at 2121 Alameda Ave.,
- Mi’Chelle Frederick at 1517 Park St.,
- Gabriele Bundgardt at 1517 Park St.,
- Nancy Husari at 3239 Briggs Ave., #A,
- Bonnie Randall Boller at 3239 Briggs Ave.,
- Wendy Rabin at 1300 Regent St., and
- Larry Wilson at 1166-C Park Ave.
Alameda artists say they would appreciate visits from as many residents as possible this weekend, and look forward to expanding the involvement of the arts community in town.