By Janet Levaux
Sunday, May 6th, 2012 at 8:35 am in Uncategorized.
The Alameda Theatre & Cineplex and Vice-Mayor Rob Bonta will host a free screening of “Bully,” at 7 p.m., on Monday, May 7.
A short trailer/preview of the film is now online.
The film is rated PG-13.
A number of school and city leaders will be present to participation in a discussion after the film, including:
- Sean McPhetridge, assistant superintendent of the Alameda Unified School District;
- Nicole Williams-Browning, principal of Lincoln Middle School;
- Jeff Knoth, principal of Wood Middle School;
- Diana Kenney, Discovery Channel trainer and computer educator at Encinal High School; and
- Alameda Police Chief Mike Noonan.
The screening has been organized by the Alameda Collaborative for Children, Youth and their Families and nearly 50 organizations and individuals serving and advocating for youth.
For more details, call 510-747-6883 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.