By Janet Levaux
Friday, September 13th, 2013 at 2:49 pm in Uncategorized.
The Alameda Summer Stroll is ending later today. Be sure to head over to Webster Street – between Central and Santa Clara avenues– this evening from 6 to 9 p.m.
According to event organizers, the walk begins at Trans Pacific National Bank, 1442 Webster St. For the kids, there is an art contest and a walk-on-water attraction.
It includes live music provided by the Parodi Band, and a special display of arts and crafts (at the intersection of Webster and Taylor Avenue), as well as sales of wines made by local vintners and food discounts at some restaurants:
- 1400 Bar and Grill – 10% off
- Calafia Taqueria- 10% off
- WesCafe – FREE dessert with any entree
- Otaez Mexican Restaurant – 10% off
- East Ocean Seafood Restaurant – FREE Appetizer
- Pasta Pelican – 15% off your entire bill
Event sponsors include Wescafe, R&B Cellars, the Alameda Chamber of Commerce, IPX, Monkey Business Graphic Designs, and Trans Pacific National Bank.