1) Hi ho, hi ho, itâ€™s off to the Black Diamond Mines we go to catch â€śSnow White and the Seven Dwarvesâ€ť on the outdoor movie screen Saturday, Sept. 29, in Antioch.
2) The Sally Ride Science Fest, a full day of scientific fun and hands-on workshops for girls grades 5-8, comes to NASA Ames, Moffett Field, this Saturday, Sept. 29…
3) Saturdayâ€™s Childrenâ€™s Art and Literacy Festival features face painting, storytelling and Mother Goose at the Child Care Council,1035 Detroit Avenue in Concord. http://www.cocokids.org
4) The Home Front Festival by the Bay alights on Richmondâ€™s waterfront this weekend, with the launch of the Rosie the Riveter World War II Home Front National Historical Park, plus crafts, food booths and a kid zone.
5) And Sunday is â€śOut and About Rockridge,â€ť a street fair with family-friendly entertainment, including performances by Asheba, a rock climbing wall and more.
P.S. Itâ€™s also Smithsonian Family Day at local museums this Saturday. Go to this link, print out the coupon and voila â€“ free admission for two to Chabot Space & Science Center, the California Academy of Sciences, the Exploratorium, the Blackhawk Automotive Museum and more.