Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 at 7:14 am in Kids & Tweens.
Is it just me, or are some Halloween costumes for kids and tweens pushing the limits of decency? Check out five that had our eyes popping and tell us what you think. Have you seen worse? Do you have pics? If so, share your thoughts in our comment section and send a link to the photos so we can add them to the blog.
1. Maybe this is suitable punishment for a potty-mouth child, but imagine if his name is John.
2. Fishnet stockings, short hemline, handcuffs — is she going for the underage stripper look?
3. Oh the humiliation of one day having to answer the question: “And what was your first Halloween costume?”
4. Political incorrectness aside, this costume screams giant heated marshmallow gone bad.
5. The name on this costume designed for tweens? “Sexy Little Red Riding Hood.” Enough said.
— Ann Tatko-Peterson
To see photos of readers’ picks for Jaw-Dropping Costumes, click below.
My 9-year-old daughter wanted to go as Snow White for Halloween. Look at one of the costumes we found online. We call it “Slutty Snow White.” — from CS
OK, so maybe this one isn’t as bad. It actually made me kind of laugh. But no way would my son ever dress up like this (a trash can). — from Susan V.
Found this one on www.wtfcostumes.com. The baby’s expression says it all. (Note: It’s a rip-off from the movie “Alien.”) — from TMA
[You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.]