Friday, November 23rd, 2007 at 9:14 am in Family Outings.
Looking for things to do when the Thanksgiving feast stupor wears off?
1) Ice skate at Walnut Creekâ€™s outdoor ice rink,
2) Or take BART to San Franciscoâ€™s Embarcadero rink to strap on the blades.
3) Get a dose of Christmas, Smuin Ballet-style , at Walnut Creek’s Lesher Center,
4) Or launch Nutcracker season with the San Francisco Ballet.
5) Or venture into Oakland for a family workshop on California Indians – storytelling, hands-on activities, games and crafts all at the Oakland Museum.
- Jackie Burrell