Friday, November 23rd, 2007 at 9:14 am in Family Outings.
Looking for things to do when the Thanksgiving feast stupor wears off?
1) Ice skate at Walnut Creek’s outdoor ice rink,
2) Or take BART to San Francisco’s Embarcadero rink to strap on the blades.
3) Get a dose of Christmas, Smuin Ballet-style , at Walnut Creek’s Lesher Center,
4) Or launch Nutcracker season with the San Francisco Ballet.
5) Or venture into Oakland for a family workshop on California Indians – storytelling, hands-on activities, games and crafts all at the Oakland Museum.
- Jackie Burrell