1) Mochi Pounding at the Asian Art Museum on Saturday at noon, with traditional music, costumes, dance and sweet Mochi rice cakes for all. (Free with admission)
2) MOCHA’s “I’ve Been Framed Workshop” gives kids a chance to mat and frame their masterpieces at a family art workshop Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. Then, enter your work in MOCHA’s Singular Creations exhibit
3) Got a hankering for vampires? Edward Gorey’s “Dracula” exhibit’s at the Cartoon Art Museum.
4) Hip hop and storytelling star at this Sunday’s Berkeley Rep Family Workshop . (Free, and perfect for ages seven and up.)
5) Or catch the Fratello Marionettes’ “Peter and the Wolf” at the Berkeley Public Library on Saturday morning at 10:30. (Free, great for ages 3-7)