It may be drippy outdoors, but there’s plenty to do in the Bay Area this weekend:
1. Louisa May Alcottâ€™s beloved book, â€śLittle Women,â€ť comes to life at the Julia Morgan Theater in Berkeley now through Feb. 3. ($14-$18)
2. Gawk at the stars at the Chabot Space & Science Museumâ€™s Lunar Lounge â€“ itâ€™s science with live music and catered snacks. Great for families with tweens and teens. This Saturday from 8 to 11 p.m. ($10-$15)
3. The renowned Kronos Quartet performs a family matinee Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Herbst Theater ($10-$18)
4. Kick up your heels with the Barbary Coast Cloggers at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito Saturday at 11 a.m. as part of the museumâ€™s cool â€śWorld on Stage Ethnic Performance Series.â€ť ($7.50-$9.50)
5. Or how about a newt hike at Sunol Regional Wilderness? Sunday morning at 8:30. Free.