It may be drippy outdoors, but there’s plenty to do in the Bay Area this weekend:
1. Louisa May Alcott’s beloved book, “Little Women,” comes to life at the Julia Morgan Theater in Berkeley now through Feb. 3. ($14-$18)
2. Gawk at the stars at the Chabot Space & Science Museum’s Lunar Lounge – it’s science with live music and catered snacks. Great for families with tweens and teens. This Saturday from 8 to 11 p.m. ($10-$15)
3. The renowned Kronos Quartet performs a family matinee Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Herbst Theater ($10-$18)
4. Kick up your heels with the Barbary Coast Cloggers at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito Saturday at 11 a.m. as part of the museum’s cool “World on Stage Ethnic Performance Series.” ($7.50-$9.50)
5. Or how about a newt hike at Sunol Regional Wilderness? Sunday morning at 8:30. Free.