Looking for some weekend family fun? Hereâ€™s a Fab Five round-up
1. Jigu! Thunder Drums of China arrives at Cupertino’s Flint Center this Saturday ($22 and up) for an earth shaking Chinese percussion spectacle.
2. Abby and the Pipsqueaks play a kids concert at Berkeley’s La Pena Cultural Center Saturday morning at 10:30 ($4-$5 or $12 per family).
3. Walnut Creek’s Lindsay Wildlife Museum is always fun, but the new Chuck Todd wildlife art exhibit lends added pizazz for kids of all ages. ($5-$7)
4. Boswick the Clown, formerly withÂ Ringling Bros.,Â performs at the Berkeley Jewish Community Center. Sunday at 1 p.m. (Free-$7)
5. Or hit the Egg-Ceptional Workshop at Tilden Park’s Nature Area at noon on Sunday for a natural egg-dying session. ($5-$7, rsvp required, call 888-327-2757)