By Jackie Burrell
Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 11:06 am in Family Travel.
Oh! Oh! Oh! The new Harry Potter Theme Park opens at Universal Orlando next spring, but they’ve just released a sneak peek at some of the attractions. Among them:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: A high-tech ride that takes happy fans whizzing through an immense Hogwarts Castle and its rooms.
- Hogsmeade Station: The entrance to the park goes through the Hogsmeade railroad station.
- The Dragon Challenge: A roller coaster thrill ride inspired by the Triwizard Tournament.
- The Flight of the Hippogriff: A family-paced roller coaster.
- And shops and eateries inspired by the books, including Honeydukes, Ollivander’s, Zonko’s and the Three Broomsticks. And yes, you can buy Quidditch supplies at Dervish and Banges.