By Jackie Burrell
Friday, December 10th, 2010 at 5:43 am in holidays.
Looking for awesome stocking stuffer and small gift ideas? Here’s a round-up of things that caught our attention…
- Every bathtub needs a set of squirty pirate toys (pictured). We’ll bet Johnny Depp’s kids have several.
- Words cannot express how badly we want a set of Mad Scientist Alphabet Blocks. R is for robot, D is for dirigible, and Z, of course, is for zombies.
- More stocking stuffer ideas for babies from my buddy Heather, including busy balls and the oddest little ducky ever.
- You know those cute face painting techniques people sometimes use to turn their hands into puppets? Yeah, messy. Plus, you need a certain level of artistry. Ah, but then there are these temporary hand tattoos.
- Two words: Desktop Dodgeball.
- More kids’ stocking stuffer ideas from Stephanie, the queen of kids cuisine, including chocolate-covered Cheerios (wait, they make those??).
- You know the whole concept of random acts of kindness? Well, Boom Boom Cards puts that into 26 cool, contagious acts. Draw a card, do it, then pass it on. Very cool.
- Unleash your graffiti artist on something legal – this fun journal filled with pages of blank city walls, just waiting to be tagged.
- More ideas for teens and college kids, including wasabi bubble gum, holiday undies and more…