BearTalk

Cal Sports Live and Direct

Cal football: Another Hasiak update

By Jonathan Okanes
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 at 9:59 am in off-season stuff.

Brian Dohn of the L.A. Daily News wrote on his blog this morning that sources say Hasiak is leaning toward UCLA, but that Cal and Washington are still in play. Hasiak also said he needed some time not talking to the coaches and just sort things out.

• Msanchez75

this is ridiculous…now I’m really starting to see what JT is talking about when he says we need upgraded facilities so badly. Every time one of our recruits visits any of the other Pac-10 schools, or especially UCLA, they’re really wow’d. Impressive how he’s managed to put together such a solid class without all the bells and whistles. When this project is finished Cal is going to be a recruiting monster! GO BEARS!!!

• Scotty Mon

Agreed! Remember what a struggle it was to get the Giants ballpark approved downtown….Everyone complained about the crime, loitering and traffic and it took years. Look what an absolute home-run it has become and transformed the entire experience of going to a Giants game.

Tedford has done a great job of selling the Cal experience. One of the former players told me a few years ago a prized recruit was up in the weight room and across the view he saw a tree sitter using a bucket as a toilet and flipping off the players in the window. Imagine the Cal football experience when we get the center finished, despite the City of Berkeley suing to stop it. They will probably take credit for it when done and thriving.

Good job recruiting this year Jeff! We are already excited about 2010, 2011 and beyond!

• MoreNCsarecoming

I heard you guys stole a commitment from Idaho State

• Will

USC is the best.

• Will

okay guys, i have a confession to make. I commented just 10 minutes after MoreNC’s. There’s NO WAY it could be a coincidence. The jig is up. It’s obvious. We are the same person. I am MoreNC’s.

• MoreNCsarecoming

Will Says:
    February 3rd, 2009 at 9:03 pm
    okay guys, i have a confession to make. >>>> You more than that one confession to make. Here is what you said 2 days ago.

Will Says:
    January 31st, 2009 at 3:43 pm
    Anyway, exams are coming up and I don’t want to fail out of school like some people. So I’ll be gone for a while. I’ll be back after Friday moron, >>>> If it helps Friday is still 4 days away. That makes you just another blowhard and that’s why you and GoldenBear are one and the same.

• Will

No, that just means I realized that signing day was today, so I checked for updates.

• Will

• MoreNCsarecoming

Will Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    Moron, I’d like you to challenge you to stay off this site for three days, see how you fare. >>>> And I would like to challenge you to stay true to your word. Until then you are a blowhard and why should anyone trust anything you say.

Has the guy you pillfered from Idaho State sent in his LOI yet? That was a big grab! :)

• Will

Teo to ND, how do you like that?

• Will

• MoreNCsarecoming

Will Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:51 am
    Moron, I’ll stay off the board for one week if you stay off the board for one week. Deal? >>>> After your last series of lies why would I (or anyone else for that matter) take you up on anything you say.

Will Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    Moron, I’d like you to challenge you to stay off this site for three days, see how you fare. You’ll probably die of boredom since you have nothing better to do.>>>> I am not the one who just posted 6 times in one day when you said you wouldn’t post until after Friday. HOw is the boredom?

Will Says:
    February 4th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Btw, GoldenBear, can you explain all this stuff about law school and mental breakdown to the fans on the board? I just go by what you say, but I’m not familiar with it. And why is the slob known as Amy? I thought he’s a guy.>>>> Nice attempt to cover your tracks Will. You are so desperate now that I PWNED you.

BTW do you want to comment on how accurate were both of my calls – one about Kennard and one about Hasiak? You see my contact at USC “RS” kept me in the loop. Be careful about second guessing me Will/GoldenBear. You might just get what you ask for.

• abe

MoreNCs…i surely hope you have better things to do with your life than just talk trash on every school’s blog…seriously what is up your ass?

• AmyFan4Life

Abe, you nailed it! There’s nothing going on with Amy’s arse. She sits on it all day in front of her 40 inch computer screen, while her mama brings her milk and cookies. Anyone ever read of the woman who was glued to her toilet seat? How about the bubble boy?

Amy, what’s wrong with those 4 big-time recruits who chose fat Charlie’s program over SC in a head to head battle? That must have required another antacid drug.