AROUND THE PAC-10
While Cal and Arizona await Sunday’s showdown for first place . . .
– Washington State at Washington, 12:30 p.m.: The Huskies (13-7, 3-5) are at home (13-1), so they’re probably OK today. Seattle-raised freshman point guard Reggie Moore makes his homecoming for the Cougars (14-6, 4-4).
– Stanford at Arizona State, 1 p.m.: The Cardinal (10-10, 4-4) goes after its first road win of the season at ASU (14-7, 4-4), the site of its only Pac-10 road victory a year ago. Landry Fields and Jeremy Green have combined to score 113 of the Cardinal’s 152 points the past two games. Who needs diversity.
– USC at Oregon, 3 p.m.: The Trojans (12-8, 4-4) are coming off a disappointing loss at Oregon State, the Ducks (11-9, 3-5) a surprising win over UCLA. If you think that gives us a clue about today, you haven’t been paying attention to this Pac-10 season.
– UCLA at Oregon State, 4:30 p.m.: The Bruins (9-11, 4-4) are 1-7 away from Pauley Pavilion but have won nine straight against the Beavers (9-11, 3-5). Take your best shot.
– Pac-10 standings: Cal 6-2, Arizona 5-3, Arizona State 4-4, Stanford 4-4, UCLA 4-4, USC 4-4, Washington State 4-4, Oregon 3-5, Oregon State 3-5, Washington 3-5.