By Jonathan Okanes
Tuesday, September 7th, 2010 at 3:52 pm in Football, media luncheon.
- Virtually every local TV station came out to Tuesday’s press conference, mainly to interview Keenan Allen.
- Cal’s coaches and players realize Colorado will present a much different task in terms of strength and athleticism.
- Cal quarterback Kevin Riley says the team should show Colorado what it is in for when it joins the Pac-10.
- Cal coach Jeff Tedford says Zach Maynard, Allen’s half-brother, will compete for the starting job next season.
- Tedford says there are some similarities between Cal’s offense and Colorado’s offense because the Buffs’ offensive coordinator is Eric Kiesau, who was Cal’s wide receivers coach from 2002-05
[You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.]