By Jonathan Okanes
Saturday, September 25th, 2010 at 11:08 pm in Football, Gameday.
- You could make the argument that was the most painful loss of the Jeff Tedford era. The defense dominated all night, only to give up the one big play to set up the winning score.
- The Bears may have played it too conservatively on their final couple of drives, keeping the ball exclusively on the ground and going for field goals instead of attempting to get it in the end zone.
- RB Shane Vereen finished with 102 yards rushing. He also caught a pass for the 30th straight game, every game of his career.
- CB Bryant Nnabufie had one of his better games, including two tackles for loss.
- WR Marvin Jones had four catches for 41 yards and went over 1,000 yards for his career.
- Tonight marked the first time since 1994 that Arizona won a game by scoring just 10 points.
[You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.]