The Pac-12 is now 0-10 this season against Top-25 teams . . .
– Duke 86, Washington 80: The Huskies (4-4) rallied from 19 points down in the second half but could not catch the No. 7 Blue Devils (9-1) at Madison Square Garden. UW scored just 26 points in the first half, then erupted for 54 in the second period. Freshman Tony Wroten Jr. scored 23 points off the bench and C.J. Wilcox had 22 for the Huskies. Duke won despite missing 17 free throws.
— Oregon 74, Fresno State 70: Devoe Joseph, a senior transfer from Minnesota, scored 18 points in his debut and the Ducks (5-2) won at home. Garrett Sim added 17 points and E.J. Singler scored 14.
– Arizona 63, Clemson 47: The Wildcats (7-3) got 14 points from freshman Nick Johnson and 13 points, seven rebounds and six assists from Solomon Hill.
– UCLA 77, Penn 73: In their first game since Reeves Nelson was booted from the team, the Bruins (3-5) used 21 points from Lazeric Jones to topple the Quakers (5-6) at Anaheim. Joshua Smith scored 12 points for UCLA and twins Travis and David Wear had 12 and 11 points, respectively.
— New Mexico 44, USC 41: San Jose’s Drew Gordon had 13 points and 13 rebounds and the Lobos (7-2) held off the Trojans (4-6) in Los Angeles. Maurice Jones scored 19 points and his teammates combined for 22.
– Arizona State 60, North Dakota State 57: Carrick Felix hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer, lifting the Sun Devils (4-5) to a home victory. Felix finished with 15 points and Kyle Cain added 14 points and 13 rebounds.
– BYU 61, Utah 42: Mountain West Conference rivals until last year when both left for new conferences, the Cougars (8-2) beat the Utes (1-8) for the 10th time in their past 11 meetings, Utah guard Josh Watkins, coming off a one-game suspension, scored 14 points to lead the host Utes, who are averaging just 48 points over their past three games.