Football: ASU’s Graham talks up Golden Bears

Here’s some video of first-year Arizona State coach Todd Graham, talking about Saturday’s matchup at Cal. He called the Bears “by far the most talented offense that we’ve played.”

Jeff Faraudo

• MoreNCsarecoming

HAHAHAHA…”by far the most talented offense…”

HAHAHAHA….what a liar!

I guess this guy saw too much of the Emmys and wants to be in the running for best actor. He can have the nickname “Walter White” aka Heisenberg.

The next thing he will say is that he marvels at the difficult majors the UCB state football players have enrolled in.

• rollonubears

Ha, if we’re the offensive class of the pac12, it’s gotta be pretty embarrassing to be a u$c fan.

• BlueNGold

Moron certainly knows all about lies and liars. Lying is moron’s stock in trade.

• Easy Ed

I spoke to “Daddy” he wonders where he went wrong with you. He’s ashamed that you are a loser and jealous because you were “too limited” in your abilities to get into Cal. “Daddy” says he hopes he can get you into Sacramentoo CC or Merit CC, he plans on making a huge donation to secure your admission.

• bobsac

MoreNCs…, sadly, is spot on about the “talented offense” being a joke. My wife figured out early last year that the QB almost always throws to his brother. Given that, no surprise that all the Pac 12 defensive coaches have figured that out by now. I counted in the stats for the loss to USC, 9 receptions by the brother, 9 for all other Cal recievers, tight ends, running backs, & 2 for the USC players. The good news is that next season, with a new QB, all the recievers will have equal opportunity.

#5 – Bobsac

So with the season stalled why not play a new QB. There’s nothing to lose. As the old saying goes – “It couldn’t get worse.”

• H8sRed

Bobsac — Weak analysis leads to weak conclusions. Yes, KA21 had as many catches as the rest of his teammates, but how many of them are projected 1st round picks in the 2013 draft? You also fail to point out that Mr. All Everything pretty-boy Barkley also threw two picks.

BTW, Moron, please enlighten us. Are all trojans double-majoring in electrical engineering and nuclear physics? And when is last time a trojan won the academic heisman? Or was even a finalist for that award? I thought so.

• http://www.bearswithfangs.com bearswithfangs

Why does Faraudo continue to let MoreNCs comment on the site?

Why do people still respond?

As for the quote itself, it’s classic coach talk. Win and you look that much better for beating them. Lose, and it’s not as bad because you said it was going to be a challenge at the beginning.

• Eric

Lou Holtz used to say he feared Navy – it is just kabuki theatre.

@Bobsac – I think Maynard throws to his brother both for comfort and for coaching reasons. Tedford has not developed a game plan that allows for Maynard to consider TEs (when they aren’t injured) RBs, Fbs, or slot receivers, so whenever protection breaks down or there is a critical third down, Maynard almost always is going to throw to what he knows.

#3 – BlueNGold Stalker

When you stalk here is the result. This was written just for you from one of your own. You remember it don’t you?
    _________________________________________________
    wehofx Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 4:22 pm
    BlueNGold, are you also More Sanctions? If you are, please use that sn so greasemonkey will block you, too.

You think anyone give a sh*t what you think about the moron?

Way to get clowned. LOL

• Easy Ed

Hi Moron,

Please call home, “Daddy” has good news, you can start at Merit CC in the Spring, he has an in with the Psych Dept. they are waiting for you..

• BlueNGold

No one stalks you, moron. Why would they?

#12 BlueNGold Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:05 pm
    No one stalks you, moron. Why would they?
    __________________________________________

I don’t know. Why would you? Of your last 14 posts, 13 have been directed at me.

That’s stalker behavior.

PS It is lying too since you deny directing 90% of your posts my way.

Pressf5 for more BearTalk and GoGoBears

• Dan

Graham’s comments about Cal’s offense are as big a joke as he is as a coach- though he may be better than Tedford. Yeah, Cal is prolific- vs. SC, 5 trips into the red zone, 9 points. Yeah, ASU should be shaking in their cleats.

Also, from JF’s cohort, Jon Wilner in today’s paper-

Cal Result: Lost at USC 27-9

Grade: D

Comment: No touchdowns, two turnovers, seven penalties, inept red zone offense, nearly 500 yards allowed — if it hadn’t been a road game against a ranked opponent, the Bears would have gotten an F. (Maybe they should anyway.). …

Quarterback Zach Maynard played reasonably well under heavy pressure, but his decision-making and accuracy were lacking in the red zone. … (My note- if the 2nd part is true, the first part can’t be true- c’mon Wilner)

Speaking of the red zone: In five opportunities, the Bears had three field goals, one missed field goal, one interception and no touchdowns. …

Tailback Brendan Bigelow had just four carries and one catch. That’s Cal’s idea of using him more? If Bigelow doesn’t fit into the game plan, change the game plan. … (my note – Amen on that one Jon)

The Bears are 1-3 for the first time since 2003 and must win five of their last eight to get bowl eligible. The loss to Nevada looms larger with every subsequent defeat.

Next up: vs. Arizona State

The matchup: The Sun Devils are 3-1 under new coach Todd Graham, but all three of their FBS opponents used backup quarterbacks. … (my note- our QB is no better than a mediocre backup QB)

ASU will make use of the spread option with mobile quarterback Taylor Kelly, the promising sophomore who’s an effective passer. … (Uh oh, thinking of Cody Fajardo and Braxton Miller here, but with the element of surprise – ouch)

ASU hasn’t won in Berkeley in the Jeff Tedford era. (Until this Saturday)

• BlueNGold

moron, are your posts the product of delusion, or are you so mired in lies and deceit that you no longer recognize what is truth?

• Easy Ed

Moron, more good news. “Daddy” got you into USC (United Sanitary Cleaners)! The world is your oyster, there are toilets all over Sacramento waiting for your expert touch!

BlueNGold Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    _________________________________________________

As of this point, everything I have said about you is fact. Consider the following.

1. I said that you direct 90% of your posts at me. You on the other hand deny that. FACT: Of the past 15, 14 of them have been directed at me. Who lied, who is delusional?

2. That kind of behavior is what many would define as stalking especially since the same pattern has gone on for many years

3. You say that you would use violent actions on me. That tells me you are delusional and do not know the serious sickness which you live with.

You are in sad shape pal. And you are a clown too. Even you own fan base punks you.

• Suttree

MoreNCs telling someone else they have a “scikness”. I have truly seen everything. Also rich that #2 point. You do realize it describes your Cal obsession/multiple handles about perfectly correct?

• Steve W

I sympathize with Coach Graham. Pretty tough to game plan for just when and where Bigelow is going to get his four carries.

BTW, it all fits just perfectly now that I know the Moron lives in Sacramento. There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING to do in that cowtown. That leaves plenty of time to lurk on the fan website at a university where his high school GED wasn’t good enough to gain admission. Don’t fret, pal, there are some University of Phoenix extension courses still available in Rio Linda.

• Bobsac

@Steve W–excellent first line about planning for Bigelow’s 4 carries. But,if “the Moron lives in Sacramento” that is at least one + for “the Moron”,probably elevating him out of the moron category. The Big Tomato is a great place. Easy commutes. Good restaurants. High percentages of Cal, Raiders, A’s, 49er, and Giants fans. Close to the City and the Lake. On the one hand, admittedly not Paris. But on the other hand, we don’t have to speak French.

• Dan

Steve W … will be here all week! Great line on raham and Bigelow- wished I would have come up with it.

You gave me a such good laugh, my wife asked me what was so funny, even knowing I reading something sports related- which she couldn’t care less about. Of course when I explained the context and the joke, she was not as amused.

Also, apparently they build some homes in Sac with windowless basements.

Steve W Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 4:41 pm

___________________________________________________

I am secure in my own skin. I do not need to reveal my net worth, where I live or where I was educated or how to how many different places I have travelled.

You on the other hand are an elitist snob. That is one very good reason why I don’t care for UCB state fans and grads.

• rob bear

Imagine announcing on a blog to a group of fans of a given university that they are all a bunch of losers then having the audacity to post as many if not more responses on that very blog. What does that say about yourself? Too funny….

• Easy Ed

I spoke to “Daddy” at a Cal Booster function. “Daddy” said you are a hot mess because he couldn’t hide his disappointment in you. He asked me to be forgiving because when it comes to Cal, you are like the kid with his face pressed against the glass at a toy store. You are frustrated that you can only look into Berkeley with your sad little face pressed against the glass. Moron come into the light, you don’t have to be an alumnus to like the Golden Bears.

• Steve W

Bob sac,

I grew up in Sac, so I take a little more license in poking fun at it. I read somewhere that Sacramento is second only to Paris in the number of trees within the city limits. I actually became a Cal fan in Sac listening to Joe Starkey on KGO. Whenever I go back there, I take in Bandera on Fair Oaks Blvd. For excellent cocktails and food.

I think the Moron is a janitor at a meth lab in Rio Linda. He referenced Breaking Bad in an earlier post.

#25 – Steve W Says:
    September 26th, 2012 at 8:10 am
    ________________________________________

Well I will give you a little hot tip. I live less than two miles from Banderas. We frequent that establishment as well as Lemon Grass as well as Piattis et al.

BTW which one of you posted on SF Gate again this morning at 5:49AM under “IHeartDaddy”. Talk about being all alone. I guess the advising job must leave one of you with a lot of time on your hands.

LOL

• BlueNGold

hey moron-
    If you are going to accuse people of seriously anti-social, and possibly criminal, behavior, it would behoove you to do some research to assure that you are using your terminology correctly. I suggest you grab a dictionary and look up the definitions of ‘stalker’ and ‘stalking’. Start with Wikipedia, since its accessible and even you will be able to comprehend it. But don’t rely only on it, as its just the dumbed down version intended for lazy people like you.

Its really amusing that you keep accusing other people of the same abnormal behavior that you have been exhibiting on this blog for almost a decade. You never deny that you yourself engages in such behavior, but are always quick to turn it around and accuse others of the same thing. You obviously think that doing so will deflect the almost universal criticism of your presence here, as well the ridicule that you ignore and endure just to continue your ten year campaign of being an obsessively bitter Cal hater and trash talking troll. I believe there is a term for that sort of behavior and mindset that can be found in the psychology literature. And I also believe that your well established track record here clearly establishes that it is you who is the real stalker here, and you who is in need of serious professional intervention.

#27 –

wehofx Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

You think anyone give a sh*t what you think about the moron?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTW that’s 16 out of 17 posts directly at me. You denied my statement that 90% of your posts are directed at me. Therefore, you are a liar.

• Easy Ed

“Daddy” says it’s time for you to come inside and stop causing trouble out of jealousy. You don’t have to be an alum to root for the Bears.

BTW Moron, “Daddy” wants to know, how is the job working out for you?

• BlueNGold

Same old shyte from moron. Calls me a liar instead of responding to my post. You really are proving everything I said about you to be true, aren’t you?

Call me a liar all you want. I already know you are too much of a coward to ever say it to my face,you slimey twit.

• MoreNCsarecoming

Yes. You are a liar for reasons which are not worth repeating.It was you who denied the charges which I leveled against you and have proven to be right. That makes you a liar.

About a month ago I posted on one of the popular UCB state boards and my post was viewed and/or replied to with more volume than 99% of the others.

However since you don’t understand percentages or numbers it wouldn’t matter to you anyway.

• BlueNGold

Its always highly ironic, when someone who has been proven repeatedly to not tell the truth and appears to have no concept of what truth is, to be calling anyone else ‘liar’. However, since we already know that you would never have the guts to call me or anyone else that to their faces, your post is simply more of the same incredible nonsense.

#32 – BlueNGold

What’s with the non sequitor?

My claim that you are a liar (even though based in fact) is “more of the same incredible nonsense” because I won’t say it to your face.

James Holmes isn’t a mass murder until I can say it to his face?

I did much more than saying it to your face. It is on this blog so that many can read it. Let’s go through it.

1. I made the claim that 90% of what your post is directed at me or about me;

2. You denied it;

3. I have demonstrated to you that out of the past 17 posts, 16 have that very purpose. 16/17 > 90%.

The point: I called you a liar and I have the facts to back it up. You won’t admit it until I say it to your face. However that changes nothing.

You are a liar.

Should you need to exonerate yourself just start posting material unrelated to me. Unfortunately for you, you can’t. Your posts about football are laughable.

• BlueNGold

You are far too much of a chicken sh+t to call me, or anyone else for that matter, any of the names you frequently call them on this blog, to their faces. Thats the point. You are a coward and have no courage to stand behind the lies, insults and name calling that you spew constantly and anonymously behind your computer and screen name. You are spineless and morally bankrupt.

Unlike you, I have no hesitation to meet you in person and tell you in person exactly what I have posted here. Unlike you, who has no cajones and is a spineless, waak coward and liar. Most importantly, unlike you,I am a Cal alum and Cal fan, and have a legitimate reason to be here.

#34 BlueNGold

Once again nothing changes.

You are a liar and that makes you morally bankrupt.

17/18> 90%

#34 – I call B.S. BlueNGold

At least three times I have given out specific information about my geographical whereabouts.

1. I made it clear (until Daddy no longer renewed his tickets) where I sat. I made it clear how section TT had some of the dumbest college football fans I have ever sat around. I made it even clearer where Daddy had his alumni seats. No one showed.

2. When our family went on a private trip I posted what flight I would be on and from where it was departing. I even told everyone what I would be wearing. No one showed up.

3. Back in 2009 I posted on this board if you wanted to find me after the SC game at CMS you could find me over at the players bus talking to one of the coaches. Once again no one showed.

I am not about to post my whereabouts again. It was an epic failure the first three times and nothing will change.

• BlueNGold

The only B.S, on this blog is you moron. Meet me in person and call me a liar and a coward to my face. I dare you, but know you never will because you are wholly devoid of morality, are a pathological liar and are a complete chicken shyte. I am betting betting you don’t have the cajones to do it. Prove me wrong. Put something of substance behind all the names and insults you love to post behind the anonymity of your screenname and this blog. You will not, because, underneath it all, you are nothing but a worthless COWARD.

You are also a parasite who has no business being here. Go away.

#37 Macho Man

Why are you taking a page from my book?

You want a bet but I already offered you a bet which has been offered off and on for two years and you refuse to take me up on it.

That’s why I call you a coward. However I also caught you in a lie which you continue to persist in. So I call you a pathological lying coward who is devoid of morality and a complete chicken shyte.

Take me up on my bet COWARD. If you want to see me in person I will be at the ARC game today against CCSF. I will meet you anywhere you desire.

BlueNGold

You have proven not only that you are a liar but you have proven that you are a blowhard.

I knew you wouldn’t show up.

COWARD