By Jeff Faraudo
Wednesday, August 28th, 2013 at 10:32 pm in Football.
We’re in the final countdown to Saturday’s season opener and I want to hear from all of you on how you expect Sonny Dykes’ first season to unfold.
You’ve probably read my projections — a 6-6 season would be a remarkable achievement, given all the changes, the youth and the schedule.
But I’m not assuming everyone views this the same as I do, so here’s your chance to chime in:
TRUE OR FALSE:
Cal will . . .
1) beat Northwestern in Saturday’s opener
2) average at least 35 points this season
3) score at least 50 points in one game (not counting Portland State)
4) be held without an offensive touchdown in a game this season
5) change quarterbacks before season’s end for a reason other than injury
6) beat USC in Berkeley
7) beat Stanford on the road
8) win four games or fewer
9) win eight games or more
10) play in a bowl game
Send me your answers by Saturday morning and I’ll compile the results before kickoff that night.