By William Brand
Wednesday, June 25th, 2008 at 10:51 am in Uncategorized.
The third in a new series of beer dinners, this one featuring Anchor Brewing, at Spenger’s Fresh Fish Grotto is tomorrow night (Thursday, June 26, 2008) at 6 p.m. Chef Devon Boison just forwarded me the menu.
I went to the New Belgium dinner last month. Great time. Very informal, small crowd, New Belgium reps were there. We got to to taste a usually unseen New Belgium beer. The Anchor dinner should be fun too. Cost is $40. Call 510-845-7771 to reserve a seat.
- Reception, Anchor Summer beer
- Honey Walnut Prawn Grilled Salad, Liberty Ale
- Barbecue Oysters with Citrus Relish and Brown Butter, Anchor Steam
- House Cured Smoky Grilled King Salmon, Anchor Bock
- Grilled local peach cobbler with sweet vanilla ice cream and pomegranate gastrique, Old Foghorn Barley Wine