By Katy Murphy
Monday, April 28th, 2008 at 5:50 pm in School board news.
Wednesday’s board meeting will begin with a twist — a school board-organized rally against the state budget cuts.
The regular agenda is full of interesting topics as well, including:
- A “sunshine” proposal for Oakland’s school principals
- New positions and layoffs for non-teaching staff
- The temporary relocation of Life Academy
- The where-to-put-BayTech‘s-expanded-charter-school question
- The OK to create a new, K-8, Spanish-English dual immersion program at Melrose Leadership Academy
- Measure E parcel tax appropriations for next year
- Williams complaint report
- The annual report of the Measure B bond oversight committee