According to a story by Tracy Wilkinson in the Nov. 9 Los Angeles Times, Rome, Italy, has now:
- Banned goldfish bowls (too small). The fish must be kept in a full-size aquarium. You also can’t give the fish away as contest prizes.
- Required dog owners to exercise their pets daily, or pay a $625 fine.
- Forbidden the use of choke and electric collars.
- Forbidden cosmetic declawing and tail and ear docking in dogs and cats.
- Banned displaying pets for sale in store windows.
Do you think it’s catching?