By Tony Hicks
Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 11:32 am in Uncategorized.
My good friend/sister-in-law Sonia Mansfield, who used to write for the Examiner and is one of the funniest (and twisted) people I know, just compiled a list of the ten least favorite Facebook messages.
I believe she knows this because she uses them and people react with shock, as if she’s not saying they’re the LEAST favorite Facebook messages (you know, they’re bad, so don’t be offended).
And, off the top of my head, let me add a few. And feel free to add to the list.
– is consumed with his mystery scab
– is busy re-using old Q-Tips
– is searching for the 4-month-old missing tuna sandwich in his backseat.
– doesn’t care about missing children because they aren’t his.
– is busy clubbing baby seals.
[Both comments and pings are currently closed.]