By Jonathan Morales
Wednesday, October 6th, 2010 at 5:15 pm in Uncategorized.
Scott Zeller technically has raised more money than his Orinda City Council rivals, according to campaign reports filed Tuesday. Why technically? Nearly two-thirds of his contribution total, $10,000, is from himself. Take that out, and Amy Worth leads by far. Numbers are for this calendar year through Sept. 30:
- Tom McCormick: $2,547 in contributions, $2,836.04 in expenses and $1,548.84 cash in hand
- Dean Orr: $9,713 in contributions (including $1,490 from himself), $3,640.66 in expenses and $6,072.34 cash in hand
- Sue Severson: Filed a short-form report saying she has spent under $1,000. Severson also sent a letter to City Clerk Michele Olsen saying she has not accepted campaign donations and has spent $977.07 on signs, ads and fliers.
- Amy Worth: $14,832 in contributions, $14,878.95 in expenses and $4,097.92 cash in hand. Worth also has a $3,817.29 outstanding loan from herself.
- Scott Zeller: $15,020 in contributions, $9,493.63 in expenses and $5,526.79 cash in hand