By Jonathan Morales
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 at 2:26 pm in Orinda.
Many apologies to Orinda City Clerk Michele Olsen for the omission of this information in this space. Yes, Virginia, it’s true: You can also volunteer to serve on a number of committees and commissions in the city of Orinda.
Positions are available on the following boards:
- Planning Commission
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Citizensâ€™ Infrastructure Oversight Commission
- Traffic Safety Advisory Committee
- Finance Advisory Committee
- Art in Public Places Committee
- Public Works Aesthetic Review Committee
- Audit and Finance Committee
Statement of interest forms are available at the city clerkâ€™s office at city hall, 22 Orinda Way. Forms can also be downloaded at www.cityoforinda.org.
For more information, contact Olsen at 925-253-4221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms must be submitted to Olsen by 5 p.m. Jan. 21. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview before the City Council on Jan. 29.