By Jonathan Morales
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 at 2:26 pm in Orinda.
Many apologies to Orinda City Clerk Michele Olsen for the omission of this information in this space. Yes, Virginia, it’s true: You can also volunteer to serve on a number of committees and commissions in the city of Orinda.
Positions are available on the following boards:
- Planning Commission
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Citizens’ Infrastructure Oversight Commission
- Traffic Safety Advisory Committee
- Finance Advisory Committee
- Art in Public Places Committee
- Public Works Aesthetic Review Committee
- Audit and Finance Committee
Statement of interest forms are available at the city clerk’s office at city hall, 22 Orinda Way. Forms can also be downloaded at www.cityoforinda.org.
For more information, contact Olsen at 925-253-4221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms must be submitted to Olsen by 5 p.m. Jan. 21. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview before the City Council on Jan. 29.