Raiders live chat on Thursday at noon

What will the Raiders do in the wake of Chaz Schilens’ injury? How do some of their individual matchups with the 49ers look?
Get answers to those questions and more on Thursday at noon PDT from Jerry McDonald in our Raiders live chat.

Jon Becker

• I don’t have any Kool-aid AZ, but I can give you a cold glass of reality. Raiders start the season 0-4. Cable is fired.

• AZ Raider

Thanks fuker. Thats impossible because your Chiefs are going to lose week 2. Your lucky it’s not nationally televised.

• They’re not my Chiefs.

• AZ Raider

If the chiefs are destine for 0-4, the Raiders can’t be ya see. didn’t you look at your schedule? C’mon man. If you spent more time on YOUR teams site, you’d know these things….

What a DB…

• Norco Bob

Chat thursday?…oh cant wait,..Jerry you little bitch.

• AZ Raider

Ok… “The Chiefs”. Sorry, KC fans are wierd.

Norco,

You actually made me smile with that one LOL.

• Brien the General

What a strange 24 hours is all i gotta say.

• Brien the General

If the first practice wasnt that great oh well though. Come back in the afternoon session and handle. Get back out there and compete

Brien the General Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    ………………………………………………

Thats what I’m talking about Brien.

Breath AZ…. Breath…

• raidertay

I understand the Chaz downer, but who gives a sh!t about a coach gettin his as handed to him by Cable. Obviously Hanson has a way of getting under peoples skin.

• Mistabrown

Well guess what. Its very likely he will miss 3 games prob more like 5-7.

# Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

If Chaz misses the first 3 games, its going to be a another long year.

• Mistabrown

Both our MLB’s got pancaked by AL Gore? Errrrrrrrrrr Frank Gore! What else do you need to know about our run D ?

Marshall work some magic!

• DirtyBathWater

Hey Coach Cable can you do all of us Raider fans out here especially me a favor?, can you do what you did to Hanson, and do it to Tim Kawasaki what ever his name is………..just make sure you staple his lips to his hands so he can’t talk or write any more after you break his face. He is a complete assssssshole!!!!!! Please cable send him to the hospital

Tay,

I really dont think for a second it was cables fist that broke his jaw. Really, can you picture that? The story reported by ESPN was that Hanson mouthed off to Marshall, swearing and raising his voice at his superior, Cable gets pissed and kicks a chaie in his direction, as he jumps our of the way to avoid being tagged in the leg with a chair his dumb asss smashed his own face into a cabinet.

As a matter of fact some BS like that happend to me years back. My buddy threw a tennis ball at me while playing in the back yard, I jumped to the side to avoid it and split my head open on the shed. He shouldn’t have thrown the ball at me, but I woulda rather had the tennis ball hit me that the damn shed.

• Brien the General

It is more important to get the guys who will be playing on saturday ready for SF. People get hurt but you gotta keep it pushing. No updates on the afternoon session yet?

• Norco Bob

Jeff Garcia wins job at sf game saturday,..garcia probably gets start vs saints.

• Norco Bob

Yo brien…hey were you aware what a bitch and little liar and freeloader jerry is?

• Mistabrown

DBW thats a very solid take bro! Are you so bothered my a dweeb with a blog you want the HC of the Oakland Raiders to beat his a$$ ?

Every now & then you realize as a Raider fan your with the company of the lowest common denominator, liberals, left wing nut jobs, gangsters, wanna be gangsters, sociopaths, drug addicts, etc etc.

*sigh*

Bath Water,

I hate that fyckin guy. I hope he gets hit by a car on his way back to SF.

• Brien the General

I hope Cable did break his jaw. I’m on board with that one especially if he was mouthing off to Marshall.

• Brien the General

# Norco Bob Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

***********************

Then I wont be there

• Norco Bob

Brien im in my old stomping grounds,..headin to the coliseum in a bit to see CC and the Yanks.

• Mistabrown

See post #69

# AZ Raider Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Bath Water,

I hate that fyckin guy. I hope he gets hit by a car on his way back to SF.

• Brien the General

Yanks huh? Joe Girardi was at practice in Napa today

• Norco Bob

I hope tim kawakami chokes on a cat bone at dinner sometime soon.

• DirtyBathWater

Yeah Az I would like to push him in th street

B

L

O

M

E

Mistabrown Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:31 pm
    See post #69

# AZ Raider Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Bath Water,

I hate that fyckin guy. I hope he gets hit by a car on his way back to SF.
    ……………………………………………….

Mista,

SEE POST 79

• Brien the General

is jerry and david white twittering stuff or what? Been an hour of practice so far right

• Mistabrown

Oh gosh that Kawakami is so mean to us wahhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh. I want my dad to beat him up wahh wahhhhhh wahhhhh.

Remember back in the day when Raider fans were gritty, tough, thick skinned, blue collar. What a bunch of FKN panzies the Nation is. Crying about the media, crying about the bias, crying about the refs. You’re a gotdam embarrassment most of you.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….u FKN goons make me sick.

• Mistabrown

See post 82

# AZ Raider Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Mistabrown Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:31 pm
    See post #69

# AZ Raider Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Bath Water,

I hate that fyckin guy. I hope he gets hit by a car on his way back to SF.
    ……………………………………………….

Mista,

SEE POST 79

• Norco Bob

jerry and david are at a motel 6,..”tweeting” each other.

• Norco Bob

mista you are the one whos crying.

DirtyBathWater Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    Yeah Az I would like to push him in th street
    ……………………………………………..

That scum bag is the same guy who gets at Herrera every time he’s in a press conference. He ran like a little beezy when Hererra got in his face for talkin shyt. His constant attempts to bash the Raiders make his stories childish at best.

Mistabrown Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Wahhhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….u FKN goons make me sick.
    ……………………………………………….

There was a time when ALL raider fans had pride too Mista. Until you decide on another team, we will NEVER get that back.

• DirtyBathWater

Mista I don’t know you but you sound more like a fucking moron to me you pussy

• Norco Bob

AZ,…missesbrown has always been the blog crybaby, and always will be.

• Mistabrown

No Bob I’m not crying I couldnt care less what Kawakami or any other write says about the Raiders. In case you havent noticed we are somewhat of a dysfunctional joke so when thats the case you either take what gets dished out or you whine like a little bich. I chose to ignore it and most of these knuckleheads in here get all worked about it.

• Norco Bob

Missesbrown, that time of the month again?

Ok,

I’ve calmed down a bit. I’m sorry if I ranted off out of character. I’m usually NEVER in a bad mood, and keep only positive vibes in this place, but that damn Schilens thing really got me down. ALL of you know my expectations for him were pretty high this year and all that just went down the toilet. Can’t break a grand if you miss 5 weeks.

Ok, got my keys, and bought some sugar, so here it is, then I must leave the blog Nation.

9-7! Don’t get it twisted!

JAVON WALKER COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR!

GALLERY TO THE PROBOWL!

PLAYOFFBOUND!

😉

• Norco Bob

adios to all the whiners tonight,..Im heading to the yankee game,..wouldnt call it an A`s game because the entire organazation sucks,..especially asshole beane.

• Mistabrown

AZ,
    Pride is not whining about the media. Thats gay! I support my team but Im realistic about the product and unlike you I dont cry like a girl scout about the media giving us the business.

Norco, I see that I struck a nerve when referred to raider fans as drug addicts, sorry bro!

• SnB offense defense specialteams

So Chaz is out….WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I was getting excited about the offense.

Walker better be what we thought….maybe JLH can slide into that number 1 role

Mistabrown Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:51 pm
    AZ,

……………………………………………….

Mista,

You read my posts, besides that Kawawawawakakawai guy, I dont whine about the media. I let that shyt roll off 99% of the time. I know what you mean when you talk about Raider fans having grit and all that, and I believe myself to be one of those fans, but that guy is just a douche, and not just about the Raiders. He’s on Chronicle Live all the time just sounding like a dumb asss about everything.

The most crying that goes on in here are from the anti Davis guys and/or anti-Raider-until-Al-is-dead crew in here. THEY are the ones without grit and should be ashamed to call themselves fans. I am a TRUE fan. Win or lose I’m still wearing my colors with pride.

0-16

16-0

doesnt matter to me, I’m a Raider.

Later Nation.

• Same here SnB. I can’t put my hopes in Walker though.

• Brien the General

# SnB offense defense specialteams Says:
    August 18th, 2009 at 5:56 pm

So Chaz is out….WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I was getting excited about the offense.

Walker better be what we thought….maybe JLH can slide into that number 1 role
    ******************************

JLH i know can start but number 1? I’m unsure bout it. DHB really is gonna have to really get with the program

• Brien the General

Walker inspires zero confidence

• NoMoreFargas

DHB and murphy have to help out immediately I don’t expect anything from Walker. Hopefully we some plays with Bush at rb and Dmac lineup in the slot.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

• SnB offense defense specialteams

Look,

JLH is probably the best alternative for the #1 at this time.

I don’t trust DHBs hands to be the #1 at this point.

Walker is an enigma and Louis Murphy is a rookie.

Might as well speed up Walker’s reappearance and get him on the field so that Russell has someone to get acquainted with.