Rookie WRs could open as starters

Some news and notes from Friday’s Raiders walkthrough at their practice facility in Alameda:

– Coach Tom Cable said following practice it is possible the Raiders could open the season on Sept. 14 against the San Diego Chargers starting two rookie wide receivers.

First-round pick Darrius Heyward-Bey and fourth-round selection Louis Murphy were working with the first team and will start against New Orleans, a game which will most closely resemble what the Raiders do in the regular-season.

“I don’t think that’s an issue quite honestly other than the fact that they are rookies,” Cable said. “They’re doing really, really well, both fo them. They just keep getting better and as they have progressed all the time. That’s enabled us to do it.”

With Chaz Schilens out, that leaves Johnnie Lee Higgins, last year’s leading receiver among Raiders wideouts with 22 receptions for 366 yards and four touchdowns, as the No. 3 receiver.

When Al Davis and Cable determine the final roster, wide receiver will be one of the most difficult areas to choose. Schilens, Heyward-Bey, Murphy and Higgins are carved in stone. Javon Walker is showing signs of regaining at least some of his old form and earns $2.3 million in salary in each of the next two years after renegotiating his contract.

If the Raiders were to go with five, as they have in some seasons, there is no room for anyone else. More likely a sixth receiver will come from Nick Miller, Todd Watkins and Jonathan Holland, with Will Franklin and Shawn Bayes not a factor in terms of the 53-man roster.

– Cable isn’t sure how much time Walker will see against New Orleans.

“We’ll see. He’s ready to go, wants to go, and we want him to go,” Cable said. “We’ll just kind of take that as we go into the game.”

– Game-time decisions will be SLB Slade Norris (calf) and FS Hiram Eugene. Eugene has been out the last couple of practices with what Cable called the stomach flu and Eugene said was a pectoral strain. In addressing it Friday, Cable said, “It started out as an illness and really it will be a game-time decision.”

– Those who won’t play include Schilens (foot), T Khalif Barnes (ankle), Kirk Morrison (elbow), S Mike Mitchell (hamstring), C John Wade (stinger), RB Justin Fargas (hamstring), DE Matt Shaughnessy (foot) and LB Isaiah Ekejiuba (shoulder).

– Shaughnessy was off to the side with a member of the athletic training staff running agility drills around cones, indicating he could return for the preseason finale against Seattle.

– The Saints game will be the lone preseason game the Raiders will have prepared for as if it were a regular season game. Rather than look at film of last year’s 34-3 loss in New Orleans, Cable and his staff are preparing for what they’ve seen from the Saints this preseason.

The Saints are 2-0, with a 17-7 win over Cincinnati and a 38-14 triumph over Houston. Attempting to balance their offense after throwing the ball 636 times and running it 398 in 2008, the Saints through two preseason games have 57 rushes for 259 yards and have thrown 60 passes, completing 38, for 477 yards.

“That’s good for us because we still need to work on the run game defensively,” Cable said.

– Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Frye, competing to be the third quarterback on the roster, may not get much of a chance against the Saints. JaMarcus Russell will start and could play into the early third quarter before giving way to Jeff Garcia.

Garcia will play considerably more than his brief appearance in the last two minutes of the first half against San Francisco.

“I want to see Jeff play, we need to see Jeff play,” Cable said.

– The Raiders went through a walkthrough that lasted less than 45 minutes in preparation for Saturday’s game against the New Orleans Saints.

Players wore T-shirts and sweats or shorts. A few red zone plays for both offense and defense were run at half-speed, as well as some kickoff coverage drills.

It was light enough that some players, not even needing a shower, were headed to their cars before 11 a.m.

– No sign of Mario Henderson on the injury report, but he could have been listed with a tummy ache. Henderson reported Thursday night through his Twitter page that his stomach hurt because after being on a diet through training camp, he binged at Burger King with a triple whopper meal, two pies, two double cheeseburgers, two fish sandwiches and a milk shake.

Apparently unclear on the concept of a public Internet, Henderson noted in an earlier Twitter post he was going to binge on fast food and said, “I ain’t had fast food in 6 months. I kno coach is gon b mad at me but he wont find out . . . ”

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• http://www.car.org KoolKell

Dirty

Imo, Murphy is the best receiver beside Chaz right now.

DHB, is on full scholarship.

• tazZraider

Richochet Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:49 pm
    tazZraider Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 9:40 am
    Richochet Says:
    August 27th, 2009 at 9:59 pm

also ricochet read post 150. It doesn’t matter if bill walsh was an rb assistant coach that doesn’t mean hes gonna not learn the offense. You are still evading the fact that Walsh said HIMSELF that he learned everything about football from Davis. “The most football I learned was with the Raiders”, Bill Walsh said that and your saying that just because rauch was the coach he didn’t learn anything form Davis? You really stupid for thinking that and pathetic because you just can’t escape the fact that Al Davis mentored the greatest coach in your team’s history. A fact is a fact man, don’t try to evade with some lame excuses with sid gilman teachin walsh the offense, well guess what? Your wrong and probably ashamed that Al Davis taught Bill Walsh “everything he knew about football”.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Guess you feel pretty damn stupid after reading post 326, don’t you?

Again, just for you…GENIUS-BILL WALSH..page 41 and 42.

Then walk around for an hour, muttering “duh”.

Let me know when you’re done.

===========================
    Rackoshit,

No I don’t because first off your a dumbass for saying that Bill walsh wanted to leave the raiders because the experience was bad. That’s #1. No. 2 is that your still dumb because you still haven’t answered all of my questions and you came trying to change things up like sayin’ “sid gilman and john rauch taught bill walsh” no you idiotic piece of shit and i don’t know how many times i gots to tell you that sid gilman was davis’ mentor and trained al davis in the vertical offense and davis passed it on to rauch. oh and i read post 326 and your the one who is still feeling stupid just go search up the sid gilman coaching tree and it’ll tell you all you fukin pansy. You so damn foolish and act like a damn know it all. “Walsh learned from davis in college”, no you damn buster! You still hate the fact that al is simply Bill Walsh’s mentor you can’t hide the fact Bill Walsh said it HIMSELF and I think that Bill Walsh knows himself more than you and I saw Brien whoopin yo’ ass in that debate you was havin and you just come with all these ridiculous facts and back shit up like sayin “come clean my pool” instead answering certain questions i asked. Face the facts you worthless piece of shit.

• http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/the408RAIDER/749px-I-420svg.png 408RAIDER

Dirty

Oh and this twitter thingy started while U were gone.. pretty cool IMO I get lots of updates on our RAIDERS.. So I no longer have to wait 4 Jerry to make with the fix…

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Taz, I told you last night. If Bill Walsh wanted to be like Al Davis, he would have dumped Montana and went with Steve Deberg. (snare drum)

• El Dirty

You going week 1 to the game? if you are I will see you there. well who is going to start the site? Do you need me to? we need 10 players. Let me know and I will get on it. We will leave the invitation open on this site. whats the twitter link?

Question for all my brethren..

Why do some of you guys keep responding to this Richochet clown??? (Dakota can I get a dont feed the troll pic?)

• 4evaRaider

I got no problems starting 2 rookie WR’s now or regular season…SPEED KILLS

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

It was Joe Montana who wanted all of the rollout plays. Walsh, a Davis prodigy, preferred an 11 step drop for Montana. Walsh insisted to his dying day that if the 49ers would have used a vertical offense against the Cowboys they would have destroyed them, and it never would have come down to some silly “catch”. (snare)

• beeecham

Wow, Rich – it must’ve taken an IV of Demoral for you to calm down enough to write that post.

And I really enjoyed your little attempt at reverse psychology. Reminds me of that time on Different Stokes when Arnold pretended to be a grown up by wearing a business suit that matched Mr. Drummond’s.

Such precociousness!

Anyway, you’re working your way into being one of my Top 10 followers with all of your silly little shenanigans, which would be quite an accomplishment. Congrats, dude!

And MR, I don’t hate, I propogate! Anger & Venom = Comedy & Hugs. Let’s boogie, you groovy old freak!

• Dude

Sweet! Worst starting WRs in the league. THATS how you ensure Russell will be a bust.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Speed only kills if they catch the ball, 4evaRaider.

Dirty

you gotta sign up.. If ya wanna get the Ball rolling on FF that would be great as I tend to procrastinate.. :P As 4 the monday night opener It doesnt look good I have so much isht on my plate right now that mondays are out of the question..

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    Sup guys……..time to smash Bitchochet again. The punk just lies all damn day

Bitchochet, I like how you had no response for Dan Moldea’s piece about organized crime having a hand in pro football.

Richochet: Idiot comment. You repeating it doesn’t make you a bigger idiot because you’re maxed out. let me guess? He’s ITALIAN, RIGHT?
    Now, fool, let me school you AGAIN. Debartelo Sr. routinely heard comments of “must be mafia related” of which he always stated “F**K YOU”. Guy was the #1 developer IN THE COUNTRY OF MALLS..built HUNDREDS OF MALLS..fool..was the first EVER to build a enclosed mall. IF A SINGLE PERSON EVER PRODUCED EVEN ONE SINGLE DOCUMENT THAT HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE MAFIA IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE NFL WOULD NEVER HAVE VOTED HIM IN. See, you dumbass, THE OWNERS VOTE IN OTHER OWNERS.
    What? You’re so stupid you didn’t know that? lol..you think this is a casino? Where someone just “gets a license”? No, idiot. The prospective owner goes through a lot of background checks, and all the other owners, during their meetings, discuss the new prospective owner..AND THEY VOTE ON IT..
    You couldn’t be a bigger moron if you took a class.
    But how precious are you? “OMG..he might have MOB TIES…MOMMY…MOMMMY…help..HELP!!!

More on your hero, Moldea, below, lol..just for fun.

yo 4eva… sup with my smoke out bro???

• tazZraider

23. Atlanta Falcons: Arthur Blank

24. Washington Redskins: Daniel Snyder

25. New Orleans Saints: Tom Benson

26. Cleveland Browns: Randy Lerner

27. San Francisco 49ers: Denise DeBartolo York & John York

28. Arizona Cardinals: William Bidwill & Michael Bidwill

29. Detroit Lions: William Clay Ford, Sr.

30. Oakland Raiders: Al Davis

31. Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Brown

Incomplete: Miami Dolphins: Steve Ross
    ————————–
    “Organizations win Super Bowls”
    -Al Davis
    ==================================

man you are a hater. and this list is stupid. The best organizations? Most of the teams that are before the raiders (except for the steelers, whiners, cowboys, cheatriots, and donks) have never won a super bowl nor won a superbowl. So this list is fuckin irrelevant and stupid because the best organizations are the ones that win the most superbowls. you are a huge hater kell you always try to discredit al davis and the raiders all the time. you always look at the negatives instead of positives. I think you suffer from sadism.

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    It is also common knowledge that Al help arrange the sale of the 49ers, you are just in denial knowing you are wrong.

Richochet: “common knowledge”?? Fool..I just DETAILED what happened. That Al was paid a fee to help in the sale. The 49er owners were approached by Thomas and the Debartelos, MORON.
    What’s funny is YOU are SO DESPERATE to state that the one main source of pain and anguish..the ONE AREA THAT CHAFES EVERY SINGLE RAIDER FAN, THE NINERS, AND ALL OF THEIR SUCCESS..is Al’s fault? LMFAO..I wish it were true.

Yeah,,you clueless toad..I WISH IT WERE TRUE. You don’t think I want to laugh and laugh that the reason the Niners became a dynasty was because Al said ‘hey? this team is for sale..you want it?”.. I WISH IT WERE TRUE.
    Now, bad news for you..what’s a FACT is the Debartelo’s wanted a team..EVERYONE KNEW IT.
    fact: the niner widows WANTED TO SALE..EVERYONE knows that..didn’t matter who called who, the deal was going to happen.
    You act like a team was for sale..and some billionaires wanted to buy a NFL team…YET..SOMEHOW..THEY NEEDED AL DAVIS TO INFORM EACH OTHER?
    No, moron..AL helped with the technicalities of the sale, WHICH IS WHAT HE WAS PAID A FEE FOR.
    You, dumbass..have just been SCHOOLED AGAIN..and still laughing that you want so desperately to believe that the Niners rise to excellence is all Al’s fault…yes…ROFLMFAO…God..I wish it were true..that would be PERFECT.
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    And Al didn’t know the region of the Bay Area? Explain that one to me please. He joined the Raiders in 1963 and the Raiders were winning ever since he came from LA Chargers. His success up to that time totally shoots down you BS claim.

Richochet: Oh geez..you’re so slow. I stated that WHY would the Niners need someone to ‘explain the region” when THE NINERS WERE IN THE BAY AREA BEFORE THE RAIDERS?

Understand now, peanut? You need to take your time, read, and try and comprehend. You just ramble stupid crap, making no sense, in a desperate effort to just try and save face. Instead you look more the idiot.
    My replies are there..above..and on last thread..yet..you still ask the same questions that have already been answered.
    You’re…rather slow..aren’t you?

• 4evaRaider

Murphy has great hands,imo.And 4 now all DHB gotta do is clear out people.I mean I’m sure DHB WILL catch a lot of balls but could you just see DHB and Murph clearing out a zone 4 a screen 2 Dmac!!!

• Andrews Mom

Hey Dirty
    I have not used twitter either. Last time I had the internet, you were in jail, your old lady came in to tell us and I told her to tell you not to play cards so you dont get a snickers contract out on you and I said a prayer for you.

I hope things are going better now.

• 4evaRaider

when is your smoke-out 408???

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    Haha, obviously SF teams period were established before any Oakland team but SF teams were established losers. The 49ers weren’t selling out at all. As a matter of fact the 49er franchise didn’t have a soldout season until 1982 and that is a damn fact! Why mention the 3 straight division titles from 70-72 as evidence of the 49er franchise being successful? You totally ignore the fact that the 49ers were in the Bay since 1946 and hardly ever made the playoffs. The first 35 years for SF saw 5…..count them 5 playoff appearances total!

Richochet: oh gawd…*sigh*..it’s like talking to a child..seriously.
    Uh…peanut? YOU stated the “NFL GOT INVOLVED”.
    I stated YOU LIE. They did NOT.
    YOU stated “Niners were a total wreck”
    I stated their run of 3 division titles just a few years before the sale.
    In other words, YOU’RE A FRIGGIN’ IDIOT.
    The NFL NEVER contacted anyone about the Niners..the NFL DOESN’T DO THAT..you fool. See, I shot your sorryass down. You? YOU HAVE NOTHING IN REPLY..except to talk about prior won/loss records? What does that have to do with the exchange? NOTHING..it’s a diversion reply..because you got slapped down.

Want some irony?
    82 the Niners sold out..and have EVERY SINGLE YEAR SINCE…every SINGLE GAME..

81 the Raiders sold out..AND HAVE NOT SOLD OUT SINCE THEN

You’re not doing to well, are you, Briebrie?

hey Andrews Mom….

Any progress on the new Nickname?? Also Best Year Ever!!! :P

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    While the Raiders were busy being in the title hunt every year for the last decade the 49er franchise was a joke in the Bay Area. No one was giving the damn team any support. This is California and losing teams hardly get any love and you know what I’m saying is true! Find a way to spin that one.

Richochet: how did you get on that?
    Discussion AGAIN was YOU stupidly said the NFL asked Al Davis to bail out the Niners. I stated you’re a liar. I was right, you are a liar.
    Now you want to discuss history?
    Ok :)
    Let’s. Prior to 1980..Raiders were good, Niners sucked.
    Since 1980..you know..LAST 29 YEARS?? Raiders have become a total joke..the laughingstock of the league..the butt of all jokes..the absolute worst franchise in the history of the NFL.

The Niners became a dynasty.
    Won MORE GAMES THAN ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE ’80′S.
    Hold the RECORD for consecutive seasons of 10 plus wins.
    Is the ONLY TEAM EVER to have back to back NFL MVP qb’s who are in the Hall of Fame.
    Has 29 STRAIGHT YEARS OF SELL OUTS..each..and EVERY game..SOLD OUT..because the fans are diehard.
    And..THE NINERS HAVE OWNED THE BAY SINCE 1980..with the Raiders becoming the Niners ugly little redheaded stepsister..in our shadows..depserate to quit being the worst.

the Raiders?
    Since 1980?
    SCREWED OVER ALL OF THEIR LOYAL FANS..and moved to LA because Al got greedy.
    Got laughed out of LA..and found out the ONLY place that would take him was Oakland.
    found out the fans of Oakland said to Al what he said to them when he left..which was F YOU.
    Proceeded to hire more coaches, and fire more coaches than any other team.
    Proceeded to make year after year some of the dumbest FA signings, some of the dumbest draft choices..and some of the dumbest benchings of players..EVER.
    Watched the previous Oakland fanbase all but disappear..WHO MOST BECAME NINER FANS.
    Yeah, LMFAO on how many jumped ship..and never returned.
    Last 10 years the Raiders have had more BLACKOUTS than any other team, period..because the fans are fairweather fans. Both Niner preseason games are telecast live..NEITHER RAIDER PRESEASON GAMES are telecast live.
    Last 6 years the Raiders have set an NFL record for consecutive 11 loss seasons..and will likely make it 7 years..and counting.
    Last 10 years players HATE BEING SIGNED BY THE RAIDERS..I mean literally CRINGE at the idea..yet those same players smile widely if picked by the Niners.
    Last 10 years player after player after player who left the Raiders..their STARS..state “it’s the most dysfunctional organization in the NFL, from TOP TO BOTTOM (Rich Gannon)..to “No one is in control, and it shows” (Tim Brown) to “Place was a disaster. They should just blow the place up, and start over” (Jerry Rice)…lol..I can go on and on..from Sapp, to Washington, to Garner, to Hall..etc..etc..etc…ALL STATE THE RAIDERS ARE A JOKE..and that’s the PLAYERS..who are STILL IN THE LEAGUE.

Yeah, at one point..4 DECADES AGO..the Niners didn’t have a clue..and finally the widows, who could care less about football, finally sold..and since then the organization has switched places with the Raiders..who have been on a downward spiral ever since.
    hell, little boy..the Raiders LAST SUPER BOWL WIN was over a QUARTER OF A CENTURY AGO..
    Yes, LMFAO..at you..

Thanks FOR THE SETUP, FOOL..couldn’t have done this without you :)

• Andrews Mom

If anyone starts a FFL I will join. I like NFL.com and anyone can start a private league with a password protected.

4eva

its going down as we type.. (my big bag is all gone :P ) the rest is mine… somke em if ya got em…

FIX THE SITE!!!

• http://www.car.org KoolKell

TazZraider

I’m a fan, an old diehard fan. The Raiders will get better when Al Davis accepts facts & responsibility.

I will not swallow losing and tired slogans and next year.

The list was compiled by the Nation Football Post, not me.

If you cannot handle the facts, maybe you should take your pom-poms and move to a Booster Club blog.

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    Listen you idiot one more time…..JOE THOMAS WAS PICKED TO BE THE GM because of AL DAVIS putting in the word for him to DEBARTOLO! You quote a dumb ass pro 49er book as if its the truth but yet ignore Dan Moldea’s work. You are a damn idiot and can only quote that damn book.

Richochet: And you seem to be confused. Can you read? Are you saying that I’m lying? That the Debartelo’s HAVEN’T DESCRIBED JOE THOMAS as a “close family friend”? That they weren’t friends for 10 YEARS BEFORE THE SALE?? Of course they were..You just have your little pink panties all in a bunch because I torched you, and your silly comments.
    Now, you can scream all you want..but..I provided FACTS.
    What have you provided? Oh..right..YOUR opinion.
    Means squat, little boy.
    And yeah, I believe a book that Bill Walsh helped write. Also believe his book..you know..his words.
    Moldea? WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT?

HAVE NO IDEA..what? That the Debartelo’s had “ties” to the mob? What’s your point? If I said “Ok, so what”..then what’s your answer?
    We’re discussing Davis Walsh, and the Niners rise to glory and the Raiders descend into the abyss..and you want to talk about mob ties? lol..
    Ok..let’s..Moldea’s book has linked “ties”..(in other words, he has NO PROOF OF ANYTHING) to 26 DIFFERENT OWNERS.
    Yeah..idiot…26 DIFFERENT NFL OWNERS moldea is claiming “has ties”…and what’s your point?
    Have NO IDEA why you’re harping on this..what the HELL IS YOUR POINT?
    Moldea also stated there have been over 50 “investigations” that have been supressed..that there have been over 70 games “fixed”..and yet, no one knows who Moldea is..because he’s rambling..and no one’s listening..except you..so..regarding 26 owners..what, exactly, has got you all tearing up?

• 4evaRaider

408 da smoke-out???

• 4evaRaider

I think jerry’s site needs 2B introduced 2 my 12 gauge

• tazZraider

408RAIDER Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:13 pm
    Question for all my brethren..

———————-
    408 my fellow raider brother,

Sometimes its the other way around. This guy just brings his snivellin old whiner rootin ass just to diss the entire Raiders organization. I mean what kind of loyal fan goes to another teams blog and disses some. But see us raiders fans can care less about going to other teams fans because fuck them! who cares about them its us and only us baby. but you got people like this damn rackoshit that keeps dissin the raiders and we respond and school his bitch ass he can’t get his stinkin 9ers paws off this blog.

• 4evaRaider

well in that case 408 I join you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Richochet

Brien the General Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    That book is crap and Harris is seen as a so-so writer so there ya go! Walsh didnt re-invent shit. Paul Brown created that offense in the 1950s but it couldnt be used because of the rules back then players would get absolutely killed. It was the late 70s when the Steelers bitched about how they were getting dogged by the Raider Dbs and the rules were changed. That is how that garbage WCO took off.

Richochet: Again, YOU’RE RAMBLING. Where did I EVER state Walsh reinvented anything? I didn’t, moron. You, obviously, are miffed that this is one of his legacy’s..deal with it. Walsh’s legacy is as a Genius. His legacy is PERFECTING the West Coast offense. No one ever said he invented it..he just perfected it..to where EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE NFL BOUGHT INTO IT..and still uses it to this day..yeah..that’s all Bill Walsh.
    he also created a dynasty.
    Was also a classy guy.

Al Davis?
    A hermit.
    A stubborn codgity old man who listens to no one.
    A owner who used to be feared who is now laughed at because his senility has him making silly decisions, and no one dares tell him that.
    A owner who has his team being viewed as the most dynfucntional team in the NFL.
    A owner who’s created a situation where NO head coach of quality will ever want to coach there.
    A owner where players hate playing for, actually stating “a team where careers go to die”.
    A owner who blatantly screws over his own fans, both by moving the team when EVERY GAME WAS SELLING OUT, to screwing them over for SB tickets, cancelling parades..and cancelling fan days all for payback against Alameda County.

An owner who has half of his fans, on EVERY SINGLE RAIDER BOARD wishing he would just go away..far away..and stay away.

That’s the difference between the two.

One is total class…the other one a total ass who’s dragged his team into the gutter.

That was fun :)

Thanks AGAIN for the setup, Brie. :)

• El Dirty

kk

Whats happenen soldier? I agree murphy is having a solid camp. For the most part I want him to play. The dolts are not some pushover team. We need guys in there ready to do the damn thing. I’m sure these kids will contribute sooner than later but I want someone in there to know what to do when Jammer comes and wacks one of them in the mouth off the line.

________________________________________________________

This thing is not letting me post I will set up the fantasy league today. As for Monday fix it and be there! I want to tailgate and you need to be there.

_______________________________________________________

Andrew

Thanks man, that means a lot. Cards kept me full the whole time in there… Poker is not their game. All in! GIVE ME ALL YOUR STORES! MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

THIS SITE SUCKS AAAARRGGHHH! 10 minutes now trying to post!

• http://snotmerch.com/ Lynn from Snot

=======================================================
    Richochet on game day

• Richochet

tazZraider Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    408RAIDER Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:13 pm
    Question for all my brethren..

———————-
    408 my fellow raider brother,

==============================
    Are you crying, Taz?

See, you opened mouth, inserted foot.

Now you regret it.

Tell you what..considering your silly whine above, and my torching of Briebrie’s comments, why don’t you find your balls, and help him out?

Seriously..I’m just sure a handful or two of you posters can muster up something resembling a basic vanilla defense of the Raiders.

Then again, my money says you won’t.

Want to know why? YOU CAN’T.

Just the way it is, ladies.

And Taz? next time? shut up..be easier bowing out as a coward than bowing out as a clueless coward.

I’m going to go shoot some hoops.

Have fun, girls.

• beeecham

Krappy, you are much more than an old die hard fan. You are an extremely old die hard fan with very loose bowels. Do not sell yourself short!

And listen you old dog, we know you have Al. You make the same point every single day then try to back it up some lame cut and paste article.

We all know the brain cells are at a minimum with all of the time your head has spent in the microwave, but the less cut and pasting you do, the less you’ll crap your pajamas.

It’s simple math.

• http://cosmicdanceband.com Silver-n-Black666

I don’t know whats more humorous Krappy Kell having an accident at an inopportune time and having his attendant change his adult diapers in public, or little Richochet with barely two marbles caravaning around in his dense empty skull trying to match wits with beeceham.

Little Richochet probably has one of those orange flags flying high and proud above his wheelchair he asked his mommy to put a Raider flag there instead but she said no he threw a temper tantrum and now he takes it out on us bloggers.

Krappy is funny when he tries to talk man talk with the big boys in here to feel adequate but his simpleton personality shines through and he gets hammered a lot so his self esteem has taken quite a shot lately I feel for the African American version of Mr Magoo.

• 4evaRaider

Lynn from snot

LAUGH MY MOTHER FUKKIN AZZ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4evaRaider

Man KoolKell’s alright and he’s had the best seat in the house for 45 years

• Andrews Mom

This place has not changed much. If I was a quitter or had any common sense I would have deserted scarys dump a long time ago.

I am on dial up for a few more days and the post too fast message really irks my shorts but I have to chuckle when I try to log out and after waiting two minutes for the hamsters to start spinning I get this message.

You are attempting to log out of Inside the Oakland Raiders

Please try again.

• http://snotmerch.com/ Lynn from Snot

I think the receivers will be fine rooks or vets,the problem is Russell was getting a good feel for Schilens and now has to find some chemistry with the replacements.

Lynn from Snot

bawwwhahahahahahaa…. thanx bro I needed a good laugh….

• PassTheCheetos

#43 The sad thing is karl rove should be in prison

• http://snotmerch.com/ Lynn from Snot

I found that picture on Richoshits my space page. I’m sure he is very proud.

Tazz

ya see… (post # 134) If you ignore it the troll starve to death…

————————————-

FIX THE SITE…

• Terrapin

Mario com’on dude!!! Too funny. That fast food aint no good for you. I can’t do it myself.

Garcia should be cut if you ask me. Watching him in the few plays vs SF he just didn’t look right for this offense. Cable will have to call a fundamentally different game plan for Garcia.

This is some really unique, probably unprecedented stuff. Having 2 rookies start at wide out to open the season. That speaks volumes about DHB and Murphy (and admittedly the lack to experience at WR)

• tazZraider

Richochet Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:35 pm
    tazZraider Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    408RAIDER Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 3:13 pm
    Question for all my brethren..

———————-
    408 my fellow raider brother,

==============================
    Are you crying, Taz?

See, you opened mouth, inserted foot.

Now you regret it.

Then again, my money says you won’t.

Want to know why? YOU CAN’T.

Just the way it is, ladies.

I’m going to go shoot some hoops.

Have fun, girls.

—————————
    hehehe rackoshit you funny. First off unlike you i don’t whine and not ashamed and thats obvious for you bringin your little pathetic stories to this raider blog when you can be on your niner blog. Another thing,don’t question my man hood and don’t ever tell me to find m own balls dogg cause you don’t even fukin know me. And bruh don’t ever call me a clueless coward because if i didn’t know what i was talkin about and i didn’t know how to defend myself i wouldn’t be on this blog. You just callin me a clueless coward because i torched on that whole bill walsh argument and you didn’t know jack squat what you wuz talking about. It’ll be easier for you to bow out as a bitch instead of a cluless, stupid ass bitch because you always get torched by all the fans on this blog dumb old man.I don’t regret shit i said homie its you because you obviously bowin out in every discussion you have and changin the subject. And Richochet? Shut the fuck up be asier bowing out on this blog where you lose debates all the time than bowin out as a clueless coward that always loses arguments then changes subjects. So shut up bitch and start to think before you speak to me you bitchass faggot.

• El Dirty

408, andrew, 4eva, ect.

Raider Nation Fantasy league is now up and running. The live draft will be 9/5/09 at 1PM let me know who wants in. I will need your emails. we need a minimum of 10 players. so come 1 come all. I need to erase lasts years horrible performance.

• DKnight007

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    The mod can delete the comments about an Idaho wingnut wanting to hunt Obama, but can’t fix the GODDAMN WORDPRESS ERROR! FIX THIS BLOG OR UPDATE YOUR RESUME CLOWNS!

^^^^^^^Exactly!

• GalacticGus

# GalacticGus Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

# Richochet Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

1. GalacticGus Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 12:49 am
    hang in there real raider fans.. the haters and trolls do not understand how the universe, life and even football works in cycles. The greats will come back and reclaim their throne. Al might be a bit of a senile ol’ man focused on winning.. but he is a still an extraordinary senile ol genius of a man still focused on winning who might slip at times, but can still learn from mistakes and get it right. slowly but surely its what we have been doing.
    they say the vertical offenses and man to man is outdated and that we have not caught up with the innovations of the nfl in the free agency era.
    free agency shot us in the foot in recent years as well as helped reach and win in the playoffs. eventually, these old age views is going to catch up to the rest of the league and smash em in the mouth like an unexpected lightning storm coming fierce like a blitz of the raider speed! these pansies and divas seeking higher contracts are the epitome of what wrong with the nfl today, are going to be cold clocked by men with character who are appreciative of what is given to them… that sounds like the heart of a warrior ready to pounce on them bitches.
    think of it like alternative medicine thats been around since ancient times.. its old.. but it is actually better than modern innovation.. over thinking and will eventually be whipped by raw fundamentals and natural instincts… as opposed to over thinking!
    ===========================
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Let’s see if I have this right, Gus.
    You’re saying Al is as old as the hills? CHECK.
    You’re saying Al’s way of doing things is outdated and archaic? CHECK
    You’re saying that Al is a genius but a REALLY OLD genius who forgets where he is at times? CHECK.
    You’re saying ‘slowly but surely you’ll get it right”?? Define ‘slowly”..
    You’re saying that Al’s OLD AGE VIEWS show that the NFL has past him by, a LONG TIME AGO, but..BUT..that you subscribe to the notion that everything that was archaic has a way of coming back? Like bell bottoms? Hotpants? 8 track tape players? 70’s football?

Hotpants…maybe.

And..YOU’RE SAYING THAT instead of brain surgery, we should go back to drilling holes in skulls to “release the demons”??

Dude..YOU’VE BEEN READING TOO MANY COMIC BOOKS..
    Funny stuff..(keeping my fingers crossed on that hot pants thang, though ;) )
    **********************
    Richochet, to compare 70’s fashion trends to football trends is irrelevant.
    and about alternative medicine, who is talking about drilling holes in the scull? I am talking acupuncture and rain forest herbs as opposed to chemotherapy or dialysis. Its a medical establishment sham if you ask me.
    and I said slowly but surely,.. and slowly can mean 6 years or 8 years…. like a financial investment, its gains are slow, but eventually, it takes off exponentially.
    so, Al is a crazy ol man. A mad rocket scientist, well.. is still a rocket scientist.
    with the right, components, it can work and the whole of Raider Nation will be laughing like madmen at chumps like you.
    you might see the team is nothing but track stars. the fact is, they are still football players and with sound discipline, not even a “mastermind” Bill belicheat scheme can fully account for this speed that can’t be coached.

lastly, in regards to cycles, what comes up must come down only to come up again. Many teams haven’t even made it to the top and may never will.. its not part of their cycle. Kind of like riding on the kiddie roller coaster… there are hills plateaus valleys, but nothing significant.

• Pingback: The RaiderCast | AFC West news and notes