Notes from my living room:
– Hurry up, get on the plane and go home before someone takes this one away.
– Raiders force four-and-out on Chiefs last-ditch drive. Fittingly, it’s Michael Huff which breaks up a fourth-down play.
– Darren McFadden takes pitch to his left for a touchdown, Raiders lead 13-10 with 1:07 to play.
– Russell makes clutch throw _ bullet to Todd Watkins for 28 yards to the 14-yard line. with 1:20 to play.
Third-and-10, Cornell Green, as he is wont to do, tries to get a head start vs. possible KC blitz and gets false start. Third-and-15 from the 42.
– Gallery out, in locker room. Morris to LG, Satele to center
– Raiders get to the KC 37 on screen right from Russell to McFadden. They’ve got a chance to steal one.
– Chiefs miscues keeping Raiders in it _ personal foul for hitting Russell late keeps drive alive.Raiders at Chiefs 48.
– With Nnamdi Asomugha and Hiram Eugene fading with dehydration and cramps from being on the field all game, Matt Cassel predictably hits Dwayne Bowe over Stanford Routt for 29-yard touchdown with 2:45 to play.
– Raiders get a first down _ nothing else. Russell pass batted down. He’s 3-for-17, 15-for-47 for the season.
– Javon Walker muffs punt return attempt, luckily, Mike Mitchell recovers. Hard to be more lucky to be leading than Raiders are with nine minutes to play.
– John Bowie subbed for Asomugha on a third-and-5. Asomugha’s having a terrific game _ if he’s hurt, so are the Raiders.
– Eight possessions, six three-and-outs. Nice.