Den _ Brandon Marshall 2-yard pass from Kyle Orton (Matt Prater kicks PAT), 2:07
Den_Prater 48-yard field goal, :00
– The Raiders held the Broncos following JaMarcus Russell’s second interception, forcing a 48-yard field goal attempt by Prater which was good.
– The Raiders got a first down on a 15-yard run by Darren McFadden, a minor bit of momentum which was crushed when Russell threw a pass well over the head of Darrius Heyward-Bey and into the arms of Andre Goodman, who returned it 30 yards.
Very heavy booing. Assuming it’s directed at Russell instead of offense in general. Raiders defense will wear out at this pace.
– Russell’s deep third-down pass out of his own end zone is intercepted by Renldo Hill after Darrius Heyward-Bey gets his feet tangled with a defender. Officials say no foul by rule.
– The interception _ not Russell’s fault, really _ sets up a short-field 23-yard touchdown drive with Orton finding Marshall in the end zone for a touchdown. Marshall brushed off Kirk Morrison, found an open area and Orton found him for the touchdown.
– Following the Raiders three-and-out, the Broncos drove to the Raiders 1-yard line and were rejected on a goal line stand, with Jordan being stuffed on fourth-and-goal. Orton completed all three of his passes for 39 yards. Buckhalter had 19 yards rushing, Moreno 12.
– As the Raiders introduced their defense (a good idea, considering the greeting the offense might have received), there appeared to only slightly fewer fans than in your garden variety preseason game.
– Will update frequently on my Twitter page.