Live Raiders chat today at noon

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 at 11:30 am in Live chats, Oakland Raiders.

Join Jerry McDonald today at noon (PDT) when he reviews the win over the Eagles and looks ahead to Sunday’s game against the New York Jets.

Your cousin Gabe probably doesn’t want you advertising that hatchet job he gave Russell.

I can imagine JaWalrus wedging into the chair and saying, “Yo, crop it tight on the sides and thicker up around my blowhole.”

• Brien the General 510

For those of you that dont what Bayfair Mall is………….its the mall right across the street from Ricky’s Sports Bar in San Leandro. Also it across from Chili’s where Raider and even some 49er players constantly go to. Russell and his entourage are seen by the Bayfair area alot. Also JLH.

LOL come on MR, KK or any dumb ass who wants to dispute this. I dare you

• Raider-405

Glad Jerry answered my question about McFadden. I think he isnt anything of the professional he needs to be, in order to be as successful as we all had hoped.

Before getting drafted, he was known for his off field lifestyle, and he hasnt exactly done a lot to refute that.

Sad….

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

is the chat on right now???

then ask when the he11 they are going to fix the goddam timestamp… ask if they know about NTP…

• Brien the General 510

And Jheezy…………the QB still sucks. A game where the tight end is the leading WR isnt impressive. I need to see him getting a wideout over a 100 yards in a game

• jhill

Tell cousin Gabe to have a clipper malfunction already.

Covatis man, Covatis!

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    Al loves him some Wolverines Brien. Desmond and Charles and Tyrone. I even remember Greg Skrepenak, who bombed at RG. I wish we had drafted Chad Henne. He will be a starter soon in Miami, I predict.”

Henne is already the starter in Miami, didn’t you see him balling last Monday night?

Don’t forget about Sam Sword!

# jhill Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Tell cousin Gabe to have a clipper malfunction already.

Covatis man, Covatis!

# Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

*******************************

LOL man it aint young Gabe’s fault. Russell ask for it to be like that. Gabe-athon has got bars mayne. He was cutting my hair after I chopped my locks. I’m rocking the TWA right now tho lol.

# Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

***********************************

Yeah I have no issue with Big Blue. Been winners and put out good pros.

As for hoop……they tried to recruit my cousin for hoop and I told him HELL NO. He listened on that but didnt when I tried to get him to go to Cal

• jhill

I was strictly asking for a critique of his sideline demeanor and playing with more emotion. That was a big problem for you, and he was clearly playing with more of a “purpose”, wouldn’t you say?

You’ll get you 100yd game when Chaz and Nick Miller are both back in the lineup. Might be right after the bye week. Not going to happen for DHB and Murphy. I just don’t see it. Maybe Murphy, if he could hold on to the pelota!

• Brien the General 510

The socialist is here! Sup LMN? How ya been bruh?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By injury, no?

Sam Sword, yep. Thanks. And we could use Larry Foote NOW.

Brien, I KNOW you were on the Fab Five tip way back when. The NCAA hated on those poor guys with the OG long shorts.

And remember THIS UM team?: Glen Rice, Rumeal Robinson, Loy Vaught, Terry Mills, Sean Higgins (who I played against at Fairfax – scary). All five went pro, at least for a while. Best Michigan team ever.

• Brien the General 510

Jhill yes i give him credit on his demeanor. The whole sidelide had a sense of urgency.

Nick Miller? Come on Jhill.

• http://atm Raider O

Bo,

I read your post from the prev thread! Still LMAO.

The one the hurts the most was CW. That would have been the best team in college football. CW on Defense & D Boston on offense.

• http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/63/60563-004-52A399D4.jpg Dakota

I saw the Marshall being fired BS on the last thread lol. Like Al can fire Marshall now that he has backed Cables version of the truth.

Marshall and Washington…Raiders for life now lol.

• http://atm Raider O

Mich fans love their BB team!! We all know their football team is crap! The highlight of their season is playing The Ohio State University!

# Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

**************************************

Haha wow Bo was a hooper? No wonder you got jokes. Yeah Michigan hasnt been good since Webber left. Wolves are done as far as that goes and thats why I didnt want my lil cousin there but not like he listened to me on Cal lol.

• http://atm Raider O

LMAO @ “Hey white people”

B, you Crazy. lol

• Brien the General 510

Kell went and told eveyone. My comments now go into moderation

• 4evaRaider

the legend grows =)

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By injury, no?
    ———————–
    Regardless, he is the starter now. Pennington ain’t coming back. He looked good last week.

I would be very happy with Larry Foote.

• Brien the General 510

Brien is the new king of the blog

BHP is too soft to be a leader.

Oakglenn had his nerve to tell me to STFU.

Well me and my army have overthroned their soft rulership. I’ll be in charge from now on. We are staging a coup etat.

The kingdom of old has perished and now we shall move on to a new bigger a better society

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

4evaRaider Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    Afternoon Dogg =)”

What up my friend? I’m sitting back, wrapping up my day with a little outdoor deez.

How’d your day go?

***

LOL! funniest post of the day…

later fellas

• Brien the General 510

I will eventually become a tyrant like Al Davis but that will not before I bring my country men prosperity and festive years with great harvest and peace.

• Brien the General 510

Only way I step down is if the great Norco Bob comes back on the blog. That is a real Raider. Goes to games and kicks ass there on the weekly

• exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Brien the General 510:

My parent’s have a home in the Coachella Valley. Cities in the Valley include Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Indio, etc. This area is only 90 minutes by freeway interstate 10 from the L.A. Stadium Site. LMFAO

Etched glass, carved glass Raiders logo on Glass Doors
    One beautiful entry that comes to mind is the glass doors and all glass entry we were commissioned to create for the “The Raiders” football team owner, Mr. Al Davis. Custom designed for his home in the Coachella Valley

Don’t jump on me LOL

• http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/63/60563-004-52A399D4.jpg Dakota

Al’s custom doors at his house…friggin awesome!:

• 4evaRaider

why the hell would you moderate that???

• 4evaRaider

Dogg…outdoor deez is all the RAGE =)

# beeecham Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:21 pm

KrappyKell, I know you’re still upset over the revelation that your grandson Brian the Genital is a whiny little coke whore, but please don’t tell his mother. He’ll get the snot slapped out of him before he’s even able to pass the peas at Sunday dinner.

And Krappy, we all know he has to grow up, but it would be healthier – for all of us – if you focused your attention primarily on your incessant pant crapping rather than your Tyra Banks look-a-like grandson Brian the Genital.

(hope that helps, Brian – doing all I can for you, little buddy!)
    *************************************

Wow the person who envies Al Pacino from the movie “Cruisin” is talking huh? Sorry but us black folks aint sitting at the dinner table like some uppity wasps. You sitting in the living room or in our own rooms watching TV when eating. Try again.

Wow you and the Tyra Banks thing had me thinking this is who you want to model yourself after. You arent funny and never really stay on topic. Good fit for a little drag queen like yourself

# exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Brien the General 510:

Etched glass, carved glass Raiders logo on Glass Doors

Don’t jump on me LOL
    ****************************

Gotta do what you gotta do. At least you aint no Chargerless fan

# 4evaRaider Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

why the hell would you moderate that???
    ***************************8

They feel the coup d’etat on them is why. I’m taking over now. Our so called leaders were failing us and it was pitiful

• http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/63/60563-004-52A399D4.jpg Dakota

Draft watch begins:

If the draft were today, depending on coin flips and outcomes of games involving teams that have already had a bye week, the Raiders could be drafting at #13.

• Brien the General 510

After today people I will no longer be known as Brien the General. There shall be a new name to honor my ascension to the throne

• 4evaRaider

Well then Brien…

I’m putting in 4 a full top provincial government post =)

• Brien the Queen

Michael Crabtree is much better than DHB…..Period!

# 4evaRaider Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Well then Brien…

I’m putting in 4 a full top provincial government post =)
    *******************************

You are granted this for I’m like Xerxes….I am kind

• DKnight007

GG Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    There’s word coming out of Oakland that John Marshall will be fired as defensive co-ordinator. Irreconcilable differences between him and Davis. Cue the “being yelled at for blitzing” comments. Something that probably shouldn’t be said publicly. But shows him and Davis have fighting over the defensive schemes week in and week out and Marshall frustrated by Al’s tyranny.

Typical.

^^^^^^^Where is this “rumour” coming from??

If it is true, then it wouild just be more PROOF of how stupid and outdated the old stubborn man Al Davis really is.

Remember the stat that showed the Raiders have the leagues lowest blitz percentage at 17% I think it was??

Marshall finally gets his nut sac back and mixes it up with stunts, 3-4 zone blitz packages, gap blitzes that confuse the hell out the Eagles offense and get them off their timing in the passing game and the defense has their best defensive effort and showing this season and the team WINS!

Now the old man idiotic man is mad about it??

Only insane man like Al Davis would react that way!

Laughably pathetic IF true! LOL

• 4evaRaider

let me just say this is an HONOR just to witness!!! =)

• LA to TheBay

RRS

“no matter how much kool-aid you try to pour on Russell’s game, despite the overall lack of production, he’s still a bust. no matter how much you try to spread the blame to everyone else but him, he’s simply not getting the job done.”

And I respect your opinion. It’s really a lot easier to agree with yours at this point in time.

Spreading blame (like dropped balls) is kind of like blaming the refs for poor (or no-)calls. It’s lame and the game can be won anyway.

He did look a lot better given a chance to complete passes in a credible offensive scheme.

He can make passes very few QBs can.

He got the job done vs. SD. Got it done in KC. Got it done vs. the Eagles. Now I realize the record is 2-4, but its possible this galvanizes the team and Russell specifically.

I’m just not ready to call him a bust. There’s too much talent there. It needs to be cultivated and I think Cable is right to leave him in with the rookies.

Growing pains can give way to good football.

If he busts, congrats, you’re right. What’s the alternative?

Start over again? Draft another one. Get a vet? Start Gradkowski?

I’d prefer to let the season pan out with him at QB.

• DKnight007

Dakota Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:21 pm
    Al’s custom doors at his house…friggin awesome!:

^^^^^^^Awesome….too bad the old man can’t build a winning team like he can build glass doors!

• DKnight007

Brien the General 510 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

LOL come on MR, KK or any dumb ass who wants to dispute this. I dare you

^^^^^^^Great….if any of you alcoholics see Russell, tell his a$$ to stop drinking and hire a freakin personal trainer instead!

• He Hate Me

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry….
    I loved your response regarding David White! You just have to make sure that you respond with correct spelling!
    Is that why you are not on with Greg Papa? I’ve always thought that you should be on CSN, instead of an SF beat writer, named David White. Can you not spell? Is that it? YOU COVER THE RAIDERS FOR THE OAKLAND PAPER!!!!
    Why is an SF clown getting all the TV time on CSN???