NFL statement

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 4:06 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Official statement from the NFL regarding the investigation into an alleged assault by Tom Cable against assistant coach Randy Hanson. Cable was not charged.

“We will review the decision announced earlier today by the Napa District Attorney and the facts developed in the underlying investigation. Following that review, we will take appropriate action, if any, under our policies.”

• Ryan

This is just the next step in a new Raiders Dynasty!

Playoffs Bound!

Go Raiders!

• Mistabrown

Oakland 13
    Philly 9
    Like I said we “usually” play better @ home when blacked out.
    The end.

# Oakglenn Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 3:51 pm

# Mistabrown Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 3:29 pm

The good news is we play better @ home when blacked out..
    =================================================

9/27/09 Denver 23 Raiders 3. Blacked out game. fistabrown is an idiot.

• El Gato Negro

# 17 Bob Trey O Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Can we get the Napa DA’s ffice to start reffing our games?
    —————–

Ha! No kidding….

• http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/63/60563-004-52A399D4.jpg Dakota

My last hope…the NFL doesn’t tolerate bumping into QBs, so Cable bumping into a coach who then hit Hanson and then Cable grabbing Hanson’s shirt while he was down might be enough for a life-time suspension of Cable as a HC…from now on he will only be allowed to coach the o-line!

• Mistabrown

Jerry you’re posting blog entries too fast please slow down, thanks

• big chill

Now they can focus on football, i knew that hanson was a dweeb anyway look at his picture, he looks like a tweeker

• alisgod

another good thing to happen to the Raiders this week. Get this distraction out of the way and we move on to the Jets.

So sorry again to the DA disappointed you Dakotex.

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

# Mistabrown Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Oakland 13
    Philly 9
    Like I said we “usually” play better @ home when blacked out.
    The end.

# Mistabrown Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 3:29 pm

The good news is we play better @ home when blacked out..
    =================================================

9/27/09 Denver 23 Raiders 3. Blacked out game. fistabrown is an idiot.
    ===============================================

Your statement on 10/22 at 3:29pm is we play better at home fistabrown. Squirming as usual??? Why don’t you go get some feel good support from your girlfriend rack-ette?

• alisgod

Mrs.

You HAD respect for the Raiders prior to this announcement?

• Mistabrown

Big Chill,
    Cable & Kiffin wanted no part of Hanson but AL forced him on them both, whos the dweeb ?

• LA to TheBay

“Can we get the Napa DA’s ffice to start reffing our games?”

LMFAO!!!!!!

With that, I’m out, Nation.

Be good.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Romo is on comcast sports right now boasting, even saying that he told cable he should have called him for backup. Napa Co.’s DA office just let a thug walk free. Shameful.

Hanson’s attorney:

“This is sad for the citizens”.

Here, here.

• Ryan

Wow! This came from Adam Schefter:

“For over two months, Tom Cable had mud thrown at him — unnecessarily. Two sides to every story, and ultimately, Hanson’s wasn’t believable.”

BSPN just might fire him for this…

• big chill

Al Davis is the dweeb. but we all know that.

• Ghost87

Actually, thanks to NFL.COM I prefer blackouts. With the regular broadcast I have to set extra record time on my DVR, have to fast forward through commercials, and the recording is in standard definition.

With a blackout I get the entire game commercial free in HD the next day.

• Not a Raider fan

Can they at least arrest the owner, a few players and some other coaches?

• 17 Bob Trey O

“Based on our review, it appears that during a discussion amongst coaches and Mr. Cable regarding Mr. Hanson’s future with the Oakland Raiders, Mr. Cable became angry and rushed toward Mr. Hanson.” That would have been fun to listen to. One rat down the drain.

• No More Infield or Trolls

Hanson is a little queefer… Cable is the man… No more distractions… as Al, or whoever, said, Just Win Baby!

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

I have next to no respect for the Raiders organization right now. A band of thugs. Ran by a senile owner who doesn’t know how to win. Their bad karma will continue to cloud their future. What a disgusting organization. Until Al Davis is out of football operations, I’m laughing at this team’s failures. Say what you want to. Say I’m not a real fan. Like I care. I’ll be a real fan again when Al is gone.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

No more distractions? Are you nuts? This is the Raiders. That ghoul Al Davis is a constant distraction.

• Mistabrown

Oakglen,
    You cannot stop yourself from looking like a mental retard…

I said we play better @ home when blacked out….GET OVER IT! I didnt guarantee a win. I didnt say we win 100% of the time, you are trying to make something of nothing and this blog I’m sure is tired of your rants with me and Richochet so go get some medicine and enjoy the rest of your day!

Fuktarrrrrrd!

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

Mistabrown Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Oakglen,
    You cannot stop yourself from looking like a mental retard…

I said we play better @ home when blacked out….GET OVER IT!
    —————————————————

Say fista, you said we play better at home when we are blacked out. I conveniently pointed out that we just lost a couple of weeks back 23-3 when we were blacked out. And you’re now calling others mental retards??? Fista, you need a new hobby. Try helping the elderly. They are more your speed.

• Not a Raider fan

Since Cable is such a good rusher, why doesn’t he suit up and play on Sunday? He could really break some jaws then.

• No More Infield or Trolls

You’re not a real fan MR, you’re a queefer too like hanson… Don’t let the door hit you on your ass on the way out…

• big chill

the Raiders will give Jets there fourth loss in a row… a mofo can dream can’t i

• http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/63/60563-004-52A399D4.jpg Dakota

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    ______________________________________________

Since the 5th Amendment…

“…nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself….”

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

No more infield, you’re right, I’m not a real fan, as long as Al’s here. And what do you mean let the door hit me on the way out? I’m not going anywhere. Are you going to make me leave? I’d like to see you try that.

• alisgod

Since when is Mrs. Brown a Raider fan. LMFAO when guys like Dude, Dakotex, Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Madden call themselves Raider fans…when they can’t handle any positives for the team.

• dt_raiders

Black eyes for Yahoo Sports. I thought Michael Silver’s Hanson interview piece was too much one-sided and did not question Hanson harder. All along, our Jerry McDonald was correct in not slinging the mud like the rest of the sports media world. Make my admiration for Jerry goes up even more.

• Mistabrown

Oakglen I said we play better @ home when blacked out and we beat Philly 13-9.

You have spent the following week trying to convince everybody in here I made a stupid comment….lmao

You are a pathetic deranged goon that needs to be medicated. Let go of my leg you idiot!

• Ghost87

“Guys, since when does a DA’s office decline to charge when the suspect refuses to talk? Huge WTF.” – RMR

WTF alright, as in WTF are you trying to say, RMR?

• Mistabrown

Oak why dont you ice the cake and call me a Browns fan.

lmao

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:23 pm

==============================================

It’s in the constitution dude. You have the right to silence. You do not have to talk to ANY law enforcement. Cable would have had to criminal indict himself for this to move forward. he didn’t. Jeez.

• alisgod

dt_raiders Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    —————

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

Mistabrown Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:27 pm

=================================================

Don’t flatter yourself. I don’t have to convince anyone of anything. You consistently prove on a daily basis what a moronic zero you are. Everyone seems to get it but you. That’s the best part. Now take Brady Quinns dik out your ass.

• Brien the Grand Guru

MR’s love is expressed to Randy Hanson

How can i just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace
    When i stand here taking every breath with you, ooh
    You’re the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me,
    When all i can do is watch you leave
    Cos we’ve shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears
    You’re the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, oh there’s just an empty space
    And there’s nothing left here to remind me,
    Just the memory of your face
    Ooh take a look at me now, well there’s just an empty space
    And you coming back to me is against all odds and that’s what i’ve got to face

I wish i could just make you turn around,
    Turn around and see me cry
    There’s so much i need to say to you,
    So many reasons why
    You’re the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, well there’s just an empty space
    And there’s nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face
    Now take a look at me now, cos there’s just an empty space

But to wait for you, is all i can do and that’s what i’ve got to face
    Take a good look at me now, cos i’ll still be standing here
    And you coming back to me is against all odds
    It’s the chance i’ve gotta take

Take a look at me now

• Raider Dell

Brien

MR current heroes, Lane Kiffin and Randy Hanson. They have lost the battle to condemn the Raider Organization forever.

It must be sad to see MR cry right now, let’s all give him a group hug.

MR why don’t you sign up for a Facebook site and have Kiffin and Hansen as your only buddys.

• Ryan

Who’s the suspect? Cable? It was the alleged victim who wouldn’t talk. Cable was never asked to talk and did talk when asked.

• Brien the Grand Guru

MR= “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Cable isn’t going to jail waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Al Davis doesnt hire another coach again during the season waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Raider people are happy Cable is innocent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Cable beat up my boyfriend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

• http://CableBumaye 909RaiderLifer

Thomas Howard to be on The Petros & Money Show. NOW!

http://www.am570radio.com listen live link, top of page…

• Brien the Grand Guru

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:24 pm

*****************************************

Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Brien the Grand Guru

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:23 pm

*********************************

Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

oakglenn, that’s not my point. I know it’s in the constitution. My point was, if you can pay attention this time around: When is the last time you’ve seen a DA decline to press charges when the suspect refuses to talk?

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Oakglenn, go ahead and take your time. When you can think of the last time a DA declined to press charges in an assault case, where hospital records proved a jaw was broken and the DA also knew there was a heated exchange, and the suspect refused to talk, I’m all ears. Total sham. What we got today was a reminder of how much a joke our justice system is. And how much of a joke the Raiders are. Of course, the latter will continue on throughout the year, beginning Sunday.

• snnyjcbs

Poor Nancy Gay and Ann Killion, it is being reported that they were seen taking off from work and were reported to be crying like baby’s.

It was also reported that Ann’s knees had blood on them from all the sitting up nights on her knees in deep prayer that she could witness Cable being walked off the Raiders training field in cuffs.

Everything that they reported as fact turned out to be nothing but bull.

• Brien the Grand Guru

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:19 pm

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 4:19 pm

**********************************

Translation:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I want my passafire because I hate breasts……………waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Nnamdi21

Alisgod: “You are exactly right. Silver absolutely hates the Raiders. It was sad that he was trying his best to keep this case in the spotlight to force the DA to arrest Cable”

=============================

U got that right padnah!~

We are extremely lucky to have Jerry who is in my opinion one of the few UNBIASED reporters left in the U.S.

He tells it like it is. The Raiders have sucked. He says they sucked.

Diplomatically, but you know what I mean.

You can actually TRUST Jerry’s view because he’s not shilling for one side or the other.

I for one realize how valuable that used to be and something taken for granted by too many old schoolers.

Peace and well wishes to you and yours Jerry!

• Boss Raider 650

This is a great day for Tom. Now let’s get a WIN on Sunday.

• Raider Dell

Brien

Do you have the Garbage-cia song available?