Raiders live chat on Tuesday at noon

Where do the Raiders need to improve on most? Join us here for a Raiders live chat on Tuesday at noon PDT as Jerry McDonald analyzes where the team goes from here following their dismal performance against the New York Jets.

Jon Becker

• Richochet

I have a question.
    WHO HERE GOES TO GAMES?

Ok..and of those?
    WHO HERE DECIDES IT’S MORE FUN TO STAY AT HOME, AND POST ON THIS BLOG, AND THEN, LAST MINUTE? Rush to the game to barely get inside?

Now, myself? NEVER get to the parking lot of any game I go to later than 10…BBQ setup…listening to morning game…tossing around the pigskin…belting down some Sammy’s…eating up..lot’s of football talk…getting all pumped for the game…standing with the mob pushing towards the turnstyle…

But OakGlenn stays home.

Oakglenn Says:
    October 18th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    Game Day!! See you all in the stadium. .

It’s 11:00..DAY OF THE GAME..and he’s here? HUH??
    But then, at 11:38???

Oakglenn Says:
    October 18th, 2009 at 11:38 am “Tell that to Detroit, KC, The 1980’s Tampa Bay Bucs, Arizona for 25 years, New Orleans for 20 years, Cincinatti,
    ================
    DUDE HASN’T EVEN LEFT YET, AND IT’S 11:38???

has ANYONE besides OakGlenn decided posting online was more fun that being at the game..tailgating..partying?

Talk about screwed up priorities? lol…geez.

Of course, many believe, including myself, that OakDork doesn’t even go to games…he just runs that, hoping to use it in his sorry weak replies that ‘I was at the game’..because honestly, even the saddest weakest fan doesn’t stay home until the last minute, to post online…

Do they?

• BigandRich

JaMarcus is a resident of the East Bay now and he should do the right thing and sell that Rolls Royce or some of those diamonds to up the reward money (now at $20,000) to help put away for LIFE all of those involved in the Richmond gang bang rape of that 15 year old child. Let’s see what kind of man he really can be.

• Noshadowking

After insisting last week that the Raiders will make the playoffs this year, Seymour dramatically toned down his rhetoric following a 38-0 defeat to the Jets.

I sure hope Al doesnt try to get rid of Seymour for good cause of this statement. Seymour can still be a big force in turning our d around and I really think he is trying everyway possible with both positive and negative things to try and motivate people. Hell if im a professional football player and someone says I cant even beat high schoolers Im showing up to knock some peoples heads off the next Sunday. The 1st charger game was close. This game will either be down to the wire again or San Diego will blow us out. All depends how the players react. They reacted well to Pierce saying they played a scrimmage so Id hope they play even harder after Seymou

• DKnight007

AL DAVIS/GM/EMPEROR…..just go AWAY!!

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

Rack-ette you are certifiably INSANE! You are. You are a manical numbskull. Russell never goes for advice. Oakglenn could never get in the stadium even tho with a name like Oakglenn you have to assume I live in the same town as the stadium, this insane person cannot fathom that I could actually get into the stadium in an hour and a half! Elves and Fairies live amoung us, don’t they rack-ette?? Now your melting down again rack-ette. Jeez, would someone change her tampon and give her a valium. She has lost what little mind she had.

• jhill

WOW!

I’m glad I peeked in here for that COW.

Coach in your tag and I’m the one who thinks he’s …. ahhh nevermind.

LMFAO!

I never said the D quit after Russell was benched. Your a liar!

Gradkowski is better than Russell? LMFAO! That’s your “coaching knowledge” argument? Ok, you win. Now you know I called for Gradkowski in game 2, right!

So are you telling me that Barnes got pancaked because we were in the wrong formation?

The coach said he called a play with 4 vertical routes. Not my analysis, but the coach’s word. I see you trying to lawyer for a guy in your profession, lol, by referencing Russell leaking out of the backfield.

Russell the muscle’s first responsibility is a chip or at least a look at the Dline for a possible blitz pick up. Right….COACH? I mean with 4 vertical patterns and a suspect Oline, what would YOU do ….. COACH? Now if you tell me that there was time for the RB to be in the pattern before Pace got to Russell …..

Then I disagree. Is that OK? Can I disagree with you and your little brother Mista? Sorry if me disagreeing with someone and talking more football than BS is considered talking down to someone.

I know it’s really all about Russell, lol. This is too funny.

• http://theviruscarries.com drowningboy
  • jhill

Jhill might want to learn something about football before he calls anybody else out.

—————————————————–

I’m alway willing to learn a little sumthin. Watcha got for me?

I say Cable is a bad play caller. He had ZERO experience that would qualify him for the position, and the gamble is not paying off. Denver game, vertical routes out of our end zone to start the game. Same thing last week. Coach says he knows better BUT wants to be aggressive.

What do you say about Cable, COACH?

I say Pears (oh he got benched already), Carlisle, Morris, and Satele are awful. 4 of 5 starters that is,

What do you say, COACH?

I say our rookie WRs are, well, rookie WRs. BOTH of them.

I said Russell should have been benched week 2.

Gradkowski is NOT better than Russell, they BOTH suck!

Tell me what part of that football talk needs educating, COACH?

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

J Hill, what one, individual person do you think is most responsible for how bad we are right now?

• Mistabrown

Its these kind of statements that make you a target in here. This is why you get your baby nuts kicked-in on a daily basis in here. Who do you think you are talking down to people like you know it all and everybody else is stupid that doesn’t agree with you. You are sick mental a$$hole that should be medicated.

# Oakglenn Says:
    October 27th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

It’s these kinds of idiotic statements that rack-ette demonstrates he and others don’t know what the fook they’re talking about. Of course he talks to Tollner his coach after he comes off the field. Tollner is standing right there, going over the defenses with him Frye and Gradkowski. Of course you have no idea who Tollner is. You think Tollner is some type of cookie. Now just please STFU.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

And you guys have failed to refute my statements about Al Davis’s ability to manage the team. If you can’t beat me, why should I stop? What individual person is most responsible for how bad the Raiders are right now?

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

Mistabrown Says:
    October 27th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

=================================================

there are tons of people who don’t agree with me, nor I with them, yet we seem to get along in here just fine. But then there are idiots like yourself, rack-ette and MR who not only have problems with me, but have problems with most of the posters on this board. Rack-ette makes statements that are completely preposterous. You have stopped doing that, because you know as soon as you do, I am going to rip it apart. MR just continually makes the same statement over and over ad nauseum.

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

I think Gradowski could have performed as well as Jamarcus, seriously could he be much worse, and would be light-years ahead in leadership and commitment to his craft.

Gradowski and Frye wouldn’t have produced any more wins this year, but those of you who went to the game two days ago would have got more bang for you buck , that’s for sure.

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

jhill Says:
    October 27th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Gradkowski is better than Russell?
    =======================================

I have to agree with Jhill on this one. There is absolutely no way in hell that Gradkowski is a better Q than Russell. The reason he had what limited success he did was the Jet defense was not at all prepared for him, and were still in the Russell defense. As soon as the Jet defense realized Grad was not going to complete a pass more than 5 yards down the field, and his running was his best weapon, they jammed up the line, and he went nowhere. That is pretty obvious.

• http://RAIDERS Oakglenn

The team did seem a bit more focused with Gradkowski in there. That tells you something. If Russell at all falters, Grad and Frye should have their hats on, and be ready to go in.

• Richochet

I’m sorry OakDork, but you appear to be confused.

See, the question was is how SORRYASS A FAN MUST SOMEONE BE who chooses to stay home all morning, TO POST ON THIS BLOG?

I’m sorry..I think you’re still confused.
    Let me help.

YOU’RE A LIAR.

No one…as in NO ONE decides to STAY HOME ALL MORNING, THE DAY OF A GAME, to be here, on THIS BLOG, to post.

You stupidly said “I’m LEAVING”…then at a quarter to 12 you post AGAIN?

Either you’re the biggest sorriest geek in the world, who’s “afraid of those big meany’s in the parking lot” who chooses to prove he’s a loser by staying home to POST ONLINE..or you’re a liar.

Personally I think you’re a LIAR.
    Regardless, liar…or geek? LMFAO..either one works for me, OakDork.

• gilbert

post366,dont see youre point,sometimes as season ticket holders,we get to the parking lot EARLY,well before the gates open,to TAILGATE! Now, other times I may choose a late arrival,maybe hung over,maybe I want to catch the first half of the early game on tv,and in that case I leave at 1130 from Fremont,and arrive in time for kickoff!!! Im with Oakglenn on this one,as with most of his posts,PERIOD ps,I follow and post at all times in the morning,why wouldnt I?

• armond

jhill i just saw lorenzo neal on comcast and he confirmed alot of what u have been saying. he says there were certain plays that was doomed from the start and the infamous 4 verticals made no sense. we are a running team and thats what the focus should be. papa asked him about how flacco did in certain situations and said that he had help getting out of certain formations and such from veterans like heap mason and so on. hmm who does russell have to help him with onfield adjustments? im glad neal pointed that out cuz alot of these idiots think that flacco and ryan do all of these things by themselves.

• Glutten for Punishment

my weener is a better QB than JR

• Raiders4eve

Oakglenn bs poster
    Does that mean JR is a bonafida QB or Cable is a better coach than Grudenor wait maybe it means the Raiders will ran the table and win 9 games or maybe hold on you are a real fan who lives 15 mins away from the stadium? So are you admitting that you are a minor punk? Where is your fok buddy Priest, for once why don’t u admit that Al ruined the Raiders grow u moron.

• Raiders4eve

Richochet Says:
    October 27th, 2009 at 6:26 pm
    I’m sorry OakDork, but you appear to be confused.

I’m sorry..I think you’re still confused.
    Let me help.

YOU’RE A LIAR.

You stupidly said “I’m LEAVING”…then at a quarter to 12 you post AGAIN?

Personally I think you’re a LIAR.
    Regardless, liar…or geek? LMFAO..either one works for me, OakDork.
    ===========================================

I agree. Matter fact I think he is under age kid who is waiting for his sugar daddy to pick him up and take him to the game, question is in exchange for what, I don’t know but I can assume this idiot is trying show his manhood online talking crap and never stating facts that Al is the reason we losing u chump.

• armond

also this gradkowski stuff has to stop. did yall not see the 3 dropped ints this man threw with 2 of them being pick 6′s? we were lucky the score wasnt 52-0 instead. they did look more focused which cant be ignored but also seemed to wear off once they realized he wasnt much better.

• UP LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER

man sunday was just a bloody azz rapin !!!!!!!

• Raiders4eve

Ok, I will wait three hours for a reply since Oakdork will hide like a little biaatch

• gilbert

Post 372,Armond,how are YOU doing? I can only repeat a post made last night,I will continue to tailgate w/ friends and family,HOPE or 8-8!Just cant explain the Phil game vs the Jets game,effort wise,etc Now remember that some have said 11-5 is still possible,was that our friend Raider O

• Raider4Life

I love reading the optimism within my fellow Raider Nation faithful; however, as that hope always streams within my silver and black blood, I cannot for the life of me see any hope of these people becoming winners. F$#k execution, f$#k communication, and f$#k all the other excuses. It comes down to this. They have no pride, no desire, no confidence. Simple as that. There are just too many problems, too much of an attitude and mental shift needs to happen. This is a three year project, from today on. This season is over. Over.Finished. Next season just might see six wins. Depends on how significant the changes in the offseason are in both personell and in attitude, belief. I don’t see 11-5 happening for like four years. Maybe three years, but that would be some serious work behind the scenes going on for that result. Meanwhile, I’ll be watching all along, patient and pissed off, waiting for Raider brutality and dominance to emerge once again.

• aloharaider

Jerry,

Thanks for the chat every Tues. Nice way of answering some tough questions….

Fans,

Why get upset with each other or individual players, schemes, etc. There is only one person responsible for this mess so why not take your anger out on him! BOYCOTT! A fan is a devotee to the team, not something to be taken for granted.

• armond

whatup gilbert, all we can do is just hope these guys get it 2gether. the season is pretty much done until they decide its not. i dont know if o said it tho he probably did. we know he wants to cut damn near the whole team haha!! tailgates are cool but im so pissed all i do is just get there in time for the game and leave. ive lost some enthusiam for them man its disgusting how they play.

• Raider4Life

Exactly Armond. Their play is an embarrassment to themselves, to us fans, to the organisation, and to the league itself. There is no place in the NFL for play of that poor a standard. I will stay raider4life, simple as that, but disgusted is truly the best word. No other suits really.

• djohnnyg

39,000 for the game on Sunday?

Don’t be mad when Al moves the team back to LA.

It’s a tuff situation cuz this doesn’t deserve a sell out, but at the same token, Oakland obviously cannot financially support this team and they will leave.

I feel bad for you guys that go out there and support the team, but they will be as good as gone.

• CJ Legend 34

LMAO! Dito!

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    October 27th, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    LOL. Now Gradkowski’s “the franchise”? LOL. Desperation is so embarrassing, isn’t it?

• morilla

seriously, you who defend Jablubberbutt are complete idiots and have no clue about football.

He is one of the worst QB’s I have ever seen. And with no signs of improvement. How many years has he been here? huh? F- that, he has had enough time to show something. Every aspect of his play is horrible. Everyone knows it, it’s no secret. And don’t blame the team or line or some other strawman. It’s all on him. Any other QB in here would be some what productive. He is lazy, shotty attitude, lazy, cant throw for sh-t ( I would have no problems giving him a rifle and standing 10 yards away and ask him to shoot me.) He is a product of this generation, I signed the dotted line, got my bills and now don’t give a f–k, I’ll just show up.

Stamp a bust on his huge fat melon. Good job Al, sign a no name who had one good game. See where that got ya? Hope it helps you sleep at night.

I would rather take Walter at this point. This is an all time low.

• Pingback: Michael Crabtree Better Start Acting Like An Adult