Oak_Louis Murphy 29-yard pass from Bruce Gradkowski (Sebastian Janikowski kicks PAT), :33
Oak_Janikowski 33-yard field goal, :15.
– Raiders last chance from own 20. Gradkowski hits Darren McFadden for 6 yards on first down. Gradkowski finds Zach Miller for 19 yards to the 45-yard line with 1:50 left.
Gradkowski to Miller again on first-and-10 for nine yards to the 46. Second-and-1, can’t find open receiver, throws it away.
Darren McFadden runs to the 45 for a first down. Clock down to 1:11.
Raiders have one time out left with 1:11 to play at Bengals 45.
Gradkowski wings one into double coverage for DHB _ no chance. Luckily it falls incomplete.
Second-and-10 pass to Chaz Schilens miss-timed, goes incomplete, bringing up third-and-10.
Third-and-10 pass to right sideline broken up Johnathan Joseph, intended for Schilens.
Fourth-and-10, Gradkowski finds Schilens for 16 yards and first down to the 29-yard line. Spike at 41 seconds.
First-and-10, Gradkowski finds Louis Murphy to the 1-yard line, fights his way into end zone for touchdown against Morgan Trent with 33 seconds left. Sebastian Janikowski can tie score with PAT . . . play under review.
Ruling upheld as touchdown.
– Andre Caldwell fumbles ball, Brandon Myers force fumble and strip. Raiders set up to win the game. Gradkowski takes a knee three times, Janikowski converts from 33 yards with 15 seconds left.
Bengals take short kickoff with 10 seconds left. Use five seconds on Palmer pass to Caldwell to the 42. Palmer desperation heave picked by Asomugha at the gun. Game over.
– Bengals get rushing rirst down (Bernard Scott) and Carson Palmer to Chad Ochocinco slant pass for another as Raiders need to get ball back. Thomas Howard breaks up third-and-5 pass with 2:20 left, Bengals punting from 49 _ ball sails into end zone. Raiders to start at own 20.
– Good field position is wasted. Gradkowski hit while throwing by Jonathan Fanene, underthrown pass intended for Louis Murphy caught on a dive by Johnathan Joseph. Raiders challenge, claiming he trapped it.
No announcement, Bengals get the ball at 21
– Cable’s decision to punt with Lechler looking good after Bengals go backward from own 10-yard line. Tyvon Branch dumps Bernard Scott for 3-yard loss, Greg Ellis sacks Carson Palmer to the 3. Raiders open at Bengals 43-yard line with 6:08 left.
– Raiders fail to pick up third-and-1 at own 47, Fargas stopped for no gain by Tank Williams. Fans boo as Shane Lechler comes in to punt.
Lechler pins Bengals back at the 10. Could be good call if defense can hold.
– Raiders come up with another stop deep in Cincy territory _ Jeremi Johnson stripped by Sam Williams, recovered by Desmond Bryant at the 15-yard line. First Bengals turnover in red zone in last 43 trips.
– Another third-and-long conversion _ Palmer to Caldwell in front of Routt for frist down at the 24-yard line.