By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, November 26th, 2009 at 4:25 pm in Oakland Raiders.
Dal_Roy Williams 6-yard pass from Tony Romo (Nick Folk kicks PAT), 13:12
– Raiders drive into Dallas territory, Darrius Heyward-Bey catches 17-yard pass, Gradkowski 17 yards to Schilens. Getting some cosmetic stats late. Drive dies at 20 when Gradkowski throws incomplete.
Raiders call last time out with 1:44 to play before Cowboys begin to kill clock. Barber first down will allow Cowboys to kneel on ball for the win.
– Third down, Marion Barber for 32 yards and a first down. Dallas has 384 yards on its 10 biggest plays.
– Gradkowski sacked by Anthony Spencer, Raiders can’t manage a first down, punt it back to Dallas wtih 8:12 left.
– Dallas penalizes itself into third-and-23, Romo throws short to Witten, Dallas punts at 10 minute mark.
– Down 24-7, with 13:12 left, Raiders need an answer _ and it needs to come quicker than an 11-play drive. Instead, they go three-and-out with 11:46 to play
– First play of fourth quarter _ Romo to Witten for 44 yards to the 8-yard line. Two snaps later, Romo finds Williams for six yards and a score as Chris Johnson looks immediately at Tyvon Branch as Raiders assess a blown coverage.