Live Raiders chat today (Tuesday) at noon

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 at 8:50 am in Live chats, Oakland Raiders.

What’s the latest news on the Oakland Raiders? Join Jerry McDonald for a live chat on Tuesday, March 2 at noon PST on our “Inside the Raiders” blog as he discusses the latest updates.

This chat sponsored by McDonald’s:

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Norco, that’s because I like Jerry’s reporting, and most of the commenters. I’m not here every day to see your and your racist threats. Hopefully soon it will be gone. I just made some moves that will hopefully expedite that process.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Come on MR make the trip from Sac, you won’t be disappointed…

Norco Bob you should come too

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Oh, you’re done alright, Einstein.

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

Chris,

I can agree with that. Pretty well though out, so I can respect that.

The Vegas story was different in that, everything was a perfect setup for a right-wing radical shooting story. Than it fell like a house of cards, as it turned out it wasn’t the case.

Maybe I looked at it as biased, when in fact, it just didn’t make as good of a story as the media wanted.

You kind of had to see it happen to understand it more I guess. They didn’t release any pics of the guy for a day, so when it was a 60 year old black guy, everyone was shocked. Not at all what you thought, and what the media implied.

Maybe I am looking into it too much. Wouldn’t be the first-time.

• Norco Bob

Dogg,..I grew up in the bay area,…now only return for ball games,..so no thanks,..it is an open sewer that I dont miss,..but thanks!

• Einstein

# RaiderDogg Says:
    March 2nd, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Here’s your chance to meet and greet the one and only RaiderDogg as well as many other Raider Blog All Time Greats!! Here’s the info:

Be sure and check out East Bay Sick next Saturday in Alameda, CA. KoolKell’s hood.

These guys are always a killer show and of course nothing but ladies as far as the eye can see.

EASTBAYSICK LIVE AT ROOSTERS ROADHOUSE. RAP IS A JOKE!
    Location:1700 CLEMENT AVE ALAMEDA CA 94501
    Time:10:00PM Saturday, March 6th

eastbaysick.com
    rapisajoke.com

———————————-

You sir have been reported to local law enforcement for violating this blog protocol. You are busted man, cops on their way to get you now!!!!

• Norco Bob

MR,..ok,..enough,..you look like an idiot,…nobody here is afraid of you callin the cops,…quit being such a crybaby.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Bob

To each his own, you’re the one who will be missing out. Where’s Bri3n these days? He knows ALL about Rap Is A Joke/East Bay Sick. Give him the heads up will you?

• Norco Bob

MR did have a funny line though, saying he comes here because he enjoys Jerrys reporting,..that was actually funny! lol

• Norco Bob

I talk to him a couple times a week,..the poor guy got himself a fulltime job and doesnt have time for this anymore,..hes doing great though.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Norco, I don’t care if you’re afraid or not, just letting you know I’m doing it. Combining the constant racist drivel, several subtle threats, particularly by Einstein, and then Einstein posting pretty much all of Kell’s personal info., I think contacting the authorities is the right thing to do. I’m not trying to scare anyone. Just trying to inform them. As far as responding law enforcement, can’t promise they won’t try to scare you. But that’s between you and them.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Einstein

They are already here, the fat one is already rolling a blunt and the other one is helping me count some money. I support my local police ;)

• DKnight007

MIKE MLB MICAH JOHNSON needs to be on the Raiders football team and he should be there to be had with one of those two 3rd Round picks. Johnson would be a great addition to the LB corp. He is consistently excellent against the run and it shows on this highlight video of him below.

Take a look at these you tube highlights of his play….ESPECIALLY versus the RUN! He does things that Kirk Morrison and Thomas Howard are supposed to be doing versus the run!

• raideredoutL.A.

kings (+9)/warriors (+10) covered. wow.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Bob

Do me a favor and relay the show info to him, seriously. I would really appreciate it. He has seen them before and knows what they are all about. He should know…

• Norco Bob

Well MR Im glad you arent trying to scare anyone,..because you havent. I guess you wanted to be the room biitch tonight, in that you succeeded. Bummer.

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

Dogg,

You see post #249 and the link?

• Norco Bob

WHen is it?..I will text him now…whats the message you have?

• Chris in NY

I definitely think we have better uses for the No. 8 pick than Taylor Mays … but for what it’s worth, it wouldn’t be as bad of a pick as DHB was.

• Norco Bob

Im not into rap, but we put some on at our tailgates for brian. :)

• buckeyeraider

RMR,
    How can you state that Al Davis doesn’t care about winning, only doing things his way? That is a ridiculous statement. He hired Gruden in the first place didn’t he? He let Jon bring his west coast offense to Oakland. An offense Al despises. But he saw Gruden as a bright young coach, consumed by a passion for professional football, much like he was at the same age. I think he believed he’d found another young prodigy in Lane Kiffin. However Kiffin turned out to be just an opportunist.

• Norco Bob

Hows this for talent..I got this silly blog goin,..and at same time I have 5 different chats on facebook going, and 3 yahoo chats going,…and updating twitter about every minute. Impressed? :)

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829 KoolKell

Thanks MR for the support.

My website automatically grabs their IP adresses.

My cell get’s their number…….

These posts have been saved…….

• DKnight007

# LA to TheBay Says:
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:21 am

“Flaws and all I still love her.

America has done nothing to ever disappoint me.”

And aside from horrible abuses and repression of its own citizens and those of the third world, gentrification, assimilation, globalization, civil injustice and the gradual removal of consitiutional rights, me neither.

^^^^^^^^
    LOL…..and that is just the tip of the iceberg. There is also generations worth of political corruption and how the country is basically ran by the the government within the government and also by evil lobbyists and of course special interest groups and the big corporations that were bailed out.

Sheesh…

Norco Bob Says:
    March 2nd, 2010 at 7:35 pm

—————————–
    Yes, how amazingly utterly lacking your personal life is.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

vegas raider Says:
    March 2nd, 2010 at 2:04 pm
    Dogg,

I checked out the link, I love live rap with actual drums. Hope they make a killing.

While we are on it, here’s a link to this group Dubbsack Music that I was involved with many moons ago. BTW, the fat guy white with the tats, that’s my Jamarcus “source” lol

========================================
    Vegas

I can dig that Dubbsack, representing Tracy and sh1t. Are those cats still doing things in the Bay?

Yes the drummer for EBS is tight as hell and their keyboard player is very talented. Plus the 2 mc’s L$ and Frank Stacks work really well together. I am hoping for big things. They have already worked with some folks like Mistah F.A.B., Keek Da Sneak, Killa Tay, AP9, Tony Madness and many more. They seem like they are about to blow up.

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Bob

tell Bri3n it’s EASTBAYSICK LIVE AT ROOSTERS ROADHOUSE. RAP IS A JOKE!
    Location:1700 CLEMENT AVE ALAMEDA CA 94501
    Time:10:00PM Saturday, March 6th

eastbaysick.com
    rapisajoke.com

• buckeyeraider

I don’t know who would be more miserable if the young Raiders turned things and started to win again, you or Tom Jackson? You, because it would fly in the face of your “Raiders will never win as long as Al is alive” rants. Or Tom Jackson, whose only role at ESPN seems to be to poke the Raiders with a stick.
    Would you be happy if the Raiders won again MaddenRaider?

• SteveAlford21

Howdy Bob! For the duration of this past weekend through at least tonight, I’ve switched back to Norcos… keep the sinuses guessing, says I. Have you tried them the correct way yet?

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

Dogg,

I hope they do blow up.

That’s the frustrating thing with the hip-hop “game”. Cats like East Bay Sick and Dubbsack are super talented and have been working on their craft for years, for no pay.

Than you have guys making millions of dollars as teenagers with no talent, and no work effort.

Frustrating as hell, and that’s why I stepped away from it all. I was on the promotions/business/investing side of things with Dubbsack from 99-03. Put out two albums, had Black C from RBL on one of them, and opened for Angelina at the San Joaquin County Fair.

What did it get us? Nothing. They are still trying to do it, and Dubbsack signed with a distributor group and strangely have a following in Eastern Europe of all places (they have been on TV out there and that video is only played on one station, and it is in like Brussels or some crazy place like that).

Keep me posted on EastBay Sick. If you want I can get you in contact with the Dubbsack guys. The fat white guy with the Dubbsack tats was in my wedding party and I still talk to him weekly.

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

Steve, new thread if you haven’t gotten this figured out yet.

Just trying to help

• raidertalk

OK…What do you guys think about Drafting the Center from Florida in 2nd rd. if he falls?

Do you think drafting another rookie WR in the 1st rd. is good for this offense?

• raidertbone

# Norco Bob Says:
    March 2nd, 2010 at 7:35 pm

__________________________________________

Congratulations … you win a date with your computer!