Routt tender confirmed

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010 at 4:37 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Stanford Routt indeed received a first- and third-round tender Wednesday, according to his agent, Vann McElroy, the former Raiders safety.

McElroy, responding to an e-mail, said the Adam Caplan report of the highest tender available was correct.

Still waiting on others, most notably linebacker Thomas Howard and Pro Bowl long-snapper Jon Condo.

• http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/the408RAIDER/749px-I-420svg.png 408RAIDER

Vann McElroy…. is that the same McElroy??

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829 KoolKell

Lamar Hunt is the father of the Merger, Al Davis was a tool used by Hunt.

• http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1373alcoholism-helps-you-forget-other-problems.jpg Lynn from Snot

weird thats all i can say

• 24

Dumb!

KK

whoa dude take it easy…

Al has never forgotten the betrayal of the merger either.

• Norco Bob

Old troll,…you posted that already, in previous thread. lol senile.

• Senior Beeecham

Krappy, do you have any idea how many Spearmint Rhino girls I can fit into my Hummer limo?

I’m sure at some point recently you were a limo driver, so maybe you have some specs handy.

Thanks, my friend till the end!

• Norco Bob

How many Lombardis has Hunt won? lol…the core is Al 3 Lamar 1.

Lamar Hung hired Davis to do the dirty work, then the powers that be hired Pete Rozelle to be commissioner. More class.

• Norco Bob

Thomas howard got a 2nd round tender.

• Senior Beeecham

Lamar Hung … oh Krappy, you kill me!

Lamar Hunt, Beeych. Die already.

• Norco Bob

Lamar hunt is a nice old dude,..actually Im unsure if hes dead or alive,…,but, Al has 3 trophies, Lamar has one,..and that was quite a time ago.

Dwhite says 53 got 2nd round tender.. LOL

• 24

Norco – Where did you hear or see that?

Doofus Boob

Now, you wanna talk billionaire, Lamar Hunt.

• Ghost to the Post

And Lamar hasn’t put a team in the Super Bowl since? Maybe we can convince MR and Kell to go root for the Chiefs.

• Seymour Bush

Man, the Routt tender confirmed. That is even WORSE news.

• RaiderDebo

Matt Moore is a keeper
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 3, 2010 6:47 PM ET
    If money talks, Carolina just declared loud and clear how they feel about Matt Moore.

The Charlotte Observer reports the Panthers placed a first- and third-round tender on the restricted free agent, ensuring that he’s not going anywhere. Moore will make $3.043 million, quite a bump for the undrafted player.

The fact that Carolina didn’t want to risk some team sniffing around Moore for a first-round pick says he’s got a good chance to open next season as a starter. After that, who knows?

This qualifies as bad news for any quarterback that likes the Panthers uniforms.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here’s an example of a young QB viewed as a viable starter by his team.

• Norco Bob

Al Davis is a billionaire old kell,..get over it.

• Ghost to the Post

And a thief Bob. Don’t forget he stole the team. Whatever…

• 24

I’m happy with a 2nd round tender of Thomas Howard.

• Norco Bob

I guess old troll kell will sleep better if he found out Davis actually was worth only 900 million, then to find out hes a billionaire,…lol…but he is a billionaire old kell,…sorry.

• Ghost to the Post

If it was anyone else it would be called shrewd business.

• Norco Bob

Ghost, I dont care if he bought the team or stole it.

• Seymour Bush

Senior Beeecham Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 4:43 pm

============================================

Wasn’t that KoolKell driving that be-attchy old white woman around in that movie Driving Miss Crazy?

• Norco Bob

I hope he did steal it. lol

Norco Bob Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Al Davis is a billionaire old kell,..get over it.
    ————————–
    Not in your wildest, drug addled dreams, Boob.

But, that’s not the issue with me. I’m interested in W’s-L’s

• Ghost to the Post

Doesn’t that fit his persona as a Maverick better. These guys are killing me..

• Senior Beeecham

Krappy, why are you so obsessed with people who have a lot of money and more power than you?

Remember, you own land in Switzerland, a 1 bedroom apartment in Alameda and I’m sure you have a bunch of real estate deals ready to close.

Don’t get down on yourself, you old nutjob!

• SnB offense defense specialteams

Al Davis and the Raider front office are making little sense.

Oh well…I am actually happy they are keeping Routt. It virtually guarantees that the Raiders won’t waste a 1st or 2nd round pick on another cornerback. Is Routt very good…no…but he’s not horrible either. The secondary is not this team’s problem.

So, we can scratch one position for the draft. Now, we do have to be concerned about Taylor Mays…..but the 1st pick is starting to look like a lineman….as long as that lineman is not named Campbell…it should be all good.

Oakglenn

Wow, you got the nerve to come out and speak for yourself???? Keep it up, psycho.

• ottocrat

Routt tender confirmed…Al Davis’ lunacy confirmed.

Senior Beeecham Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 4:51 pm

—————————
    Dumb Beeych, the only thing I’m interested in here is Raider W’s L’s.

• Norco Bob

Old troll kell,…Al is a billionaire,..why does that bother you?…doesnt bother me.

Whew! For a second there I thought Rout was going somewhere. Brilliant

• http://atm Raider O

…K You Davis!! You too you fat Talking Monkey.

Rout, Brown, and Morris!!!!!

FUGG U Al!!!!!!!!!!

• Norco Bob

Raiders should take a shot at T.O. Word.

huggs not fuggs

• Seymour Bush

Senior Beeecham Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 4:51 pm

========================================

This is a good point. Individuals that don’t have anything, are lazy, and are never going to have anything think that others have had everything given to them and they are jealous. DarkKnight demonstrated that a day or so ago. KollKell demonstrates it every moment of every day.

• Senior Beeecham

Alright, I’m out bros – gotta go price mobile margarita machines, pick up a bear skin rug that’ll fit on the floor of the limo and break the hearts of a few Cirque De Soleil gymnasts because I can’t party with them tonight at Spago’s.

Krappy, think long and hard about going to that East Bay Sick show. You’ll be an angry old blogger on Sunday if you need to get a hip replacement from trying to do the electic slide across the mosh pit.

Kick ass!

• SnB offense defense specialteams

Stanford Routt ran a blistering 40 and is a cornerback. Al Davis does not let those guys go. He valued Routt ahead of Morrison, Howard, Brown, Gradkowski so there you have it.

Outside of overpaying him, which I personally don’t care about, the true value in this tender is that Al Davis won’t spend $25 to $30 million on some 40x hero to play corner.

Hopefully focuses the draft rightfully on the D-Line and O-Line.

That’s a win in my book!

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

# 24 Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Lefty12 – How can you say anything Al Davis does is stupid when hes been doing this his whole life? Now you think you know better than him. You say he knows more football yet you say he needs to admit he needs help? So if he was still good at what he did…would he still need help?
    =============================
    Ok, try this.

Henry Ford knew EVERYTHING about building cars. If he was alive, he would know more about building a car from scratch than I, or you would.
    Doesn’t mean he should walk into the assembly line, today, and yank out a high performance tire, and insert a wire spoke tire, just because he ONCE was considered bright.

This isn’t 1970’s football..or 80’s…yet Al refuses to move on, because it’s “his team”.

IF Al was running GM, or ANY COMPANY? It would have been dissolved decades ago, all the investors left in ruins.

Whatever SeymourOakglenn,

I don’t know why I would be jealous of an 80 yr old man, but…….I AM UNHAPPY WITH 29-83

• Norco Bob

I dont know why old troll kell is so infuriated that Al Davis is a billionaire…makes no sense, hes not taking money from you is he old man?…you should not be overwhelmed in jealousy old kell,…be happy for others success. :)

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

· DKnight007 Says:
    March 1st, 2010 at 12:56 pm
    Seymour Bush Says:
    February 28th, 2010 at 11:35 pm
    # Thec07 Says:
    February 28, 2010 at 11:31 pm
    Makes sense to me. If Mr. davis was paying me in some way shape or form i would defend also…lol
    =============================================
    No, I’m not paid by the Raiders. But, if you asked me my own history, I graduated with a four year degree at 20, bought a house at 19 which is paid off, had a public corporation at 26, and I do what I want from the age of 29 on. The question still stands….what have you ever done?
    ^^^^^^^^

Wow, Seymour Bush….you just proved to be an even bigger jerk and douche than what most us already thought before.

The thing is NOBODY asked you what you did….ya Douche….and guess what….NOBODY gives a crap!

We all have our own little ego building uccess stories in some way shape or form and we all have our own screw ups.

So, in the final analysis….you “may” have graduated when you were 20….and you “may” bought a house at 19 and allegedly paid it off…(i wonder if mommy and daddy might have paid if off for you hmm?) and you “may” have a successful corporation in a down economy no less?
    Howvever, by divulging all this to us on here WITHOUT anyone asking and NOBODY on here CARING…..shows your not very bright and not very mature either are you?

Ya Idiot….

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

# Seymour Bush Says:
    February 28th, 2010 at 11:35 pm
    # Thec07 Says:
    February 28, 2010 at 11:31 pm
    =============================================
    =========================
    LMFAO..you are so full of crap.

Dude…you’re a professional liar as it is.

YOU ALREADY ADMITTED YOU LIVE IN THE GHETTO, NEAR THE COLISEUM..liar.

Oh…and dumbass? Should read before you post…see…you stated YOU WERE IN SCHOOL UNTIL YOU WERE 20?

Yet..lol…YET…YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE WHEN YOU WERE STILL A FULL TIME STUDENT, AT 19?? That’s..uh..paid for?

lol…you’re so stupid you can’t even lie right.

Try it again, cross posting loser.

Definition of Seymour and his cross posting handles?

Compulsive Cross Poster:
    The compulsive cross poster is someone who has serious self-image problems. They feel that creating multiple handles, and posting to oneself, and then proceeding to read what they posted, in their own little insecure way, they convince themselves they’re not a loser.
    Some compulsive cross posters will actually engage in full conversations with themselves, only to gloat later to everyone how they conquered..well..their self.
    Once they are exposed, the compulsive cross poster will always make more new handles, hoping to gain back a little bit of self respect that they never seem to find.

• Norco Bob

Old kell,..a guy your age, making fun of another old guys age?…lol…old man you keep making more of a fool of yourself each day. we apreciate it.

Dumb Beeych,

If I feel a need to empty my bowels, I’ll reach out, ok?