ESPN: Warren, Fargas could be cut

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, March 4th, 2010 at 8:09 am in Oakland Raiders.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter is expecting defensive tackle Gerard Warren and running back Justin Fargas to be released before scheduled bonus payments are due early this month.

In a related story, Raiders.com reports tickets are still available for the Commitment to Excellence awards dinner, featuring tight end Zach Miller and . . . . running back Justin Fargas.

Fargas has won or shared the award for three consecutive seasons.

• Nnamdi21

SteveAlford21 Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:24 am
    Now, now… I think everyone should settle down before someone gets his little feelins hurt and the law gets involved.

============================

Wheres Hanson?! I’ll boot his skinny punk azz and then pull his hair!

• HairyBush

Richochet, That game was embarrasing no doubt. My point was meant on a larger scale, the big picture if you will. The truth is the Raiders need some life in them, not just guys going through the motions and collecting a paycheck. I realise one of your goals is to insult people and get them fired up, I am a rational person who tries to see both sides. Do I want to see the Raiders Lose to a lousy team? Do I want us to look like we have no disipline? Do I want us to rack up fines just for the heck of it? Obviously the answer is no. If you think the Raiders are fine the way they are and don’t need some of that old swagger back, I guess I really don’t know what to tell you. I stopped drinking the kool aid a couple years ago. It hurts.

Rich Gannon was a 4th rounder. 2 inches taller and 10 lbs lighter than Bruce Gradkowski. Bruce was a 6th rounder. Rich from Philly. Bruce from Pittsburgh

Raiders were Gannon’s 5th team. Gradkowski’s 4th

• Nnamdi21

200. Lets all just ignore the raving rants of Bishochet. He’s obviously got a screw loose. Being so angry and ugly is his reward.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Hey Kelli..hows..the uh…real estate thang going?

Sell anything lately?

Considering the ONLY property you have listed has been on the blocks for over 6 weeks, I would venture to say no.

I’ll betcha that 1.5% should come in handy..IF it ever sells ;)

• Nnamdi21

Kell,
    creepy how Bishochet is cyber stalking you!

# Nnamdi21 Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:27 am

============================
    lol…wave that white flag, little man…like you do so well.
    Your lot in life is to meekly accept what I give you.
    You know no other way.
    You’re a flea, who’s been slapped down so many times you just don’t bother getting up any more..do ya?

Now..back to the shadows..where you consider gouging eyes, and pulling hair as “manly”.

Rich Gannon was a great QB for us, but he looked like a fruitcake in Minny!

# Nnamdi21 Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:29 am

Kell,
    creepy how Bishochet is cyber stalking you!
    ==============
    YOU MORON…go look, dumbass.

I posted…THEN HE SIGNED ON TO POST TO ME.

Now..take your time..and figure it out..who’s stalking who, mental midget?

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829 KoolKell

Nnamdi

The dude just hangs around here to put people down. Not here to discuss football.

That tells me he’s not very happy with himself.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Actually, lol…according to Kelli…EVERYONE IS STALKING HIM.

In other words, he’s an easy target, and everytime the whole slew of posters slap him down, his only retort is “Why does everyone care?”

Probably because you open mouth, and we enjoy inserting foot :mrgreen:

Look at all the venom from this guy.

pro football’s salary cap ends tomorrow.

any thoughts?

# KoolKell Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:32 am

Nnamdi

That tells me he’s not very happy with himself.
    ======================
    lol…dude..you can’t spell football, much less discuss it.

Challenge..AGAIN..my guarantee is I’ll torch your sorryass on anything regarding the Raiders.

You up for it, old man?

What??

Now you’re going to make some lame ass excuse?

Of course you will. You haven’t a clue on anything that you can’t post a stat on…stat reporting, and ONLY STAT REPORTING IS FOR LOSERS.

The challenge?
    Yeah, lol….right…tuck tail, old man.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

I’m sorry, Kelli..I missed your answer to the following:

Hey Kelli..hows..the uh…real estate thang going?

Sell anything lately?

I’ll betcha that 1.5% should come in handy..IF it ever sells
    =======================================

I stop in and out..YOU LIVE HERE.

allllll….dayyyyy….loooonnnng….

Whew..thank god you’re a kept man…right, Kelli?
    So…let me guess..you do the laundry…vacuum…while wifey works all day…and have dinner waiting for her…right?

LMAO that right now you’re cringing..knowing I’m dead on.
    LOSER

Kelli?

the challenge? Same challenge I gave to your boytoy Beech..he also tucked tail.

Gosh..what are the chances you’ll do the same?

• http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1373alcoholism-helps-you-forget-other-problems.jpg Lynn from Snot

Where’s Fargas going ? He’s a fav of Cable and I doubt he goes elsewhere.

# HairyBush Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:26 am

=========================
    I agree..but..long gone are the days the NFL allows teams to play the bully bit, and get away with it, right?

Now? The fine ya..big time.
    Suspend players..eject them…and slap on hefty penalties that cost the team.

What I’m saying is hard nosed football is what I would like back..penalties or not. Solid play that wins games.
    Look at the last 10 SB winners?
    Solid hard playing teams, who don’t/didn’t shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties.

My point is cheap shots are just that..cheap shots.
    lay someone out legally? Vicious hit? Pancake someone?
    And win the game?
    Doesn’t get much better than that..

RaiderRockstar Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:33 am
    pro football’s salary cap ends tomorrow.

any thoughts?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wish Upshaw was around to comment.

KoolKell Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:32 am
    Nnamdi

That tells me he’s not very happy with himself.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This is exactly what you do, assclown. Just substitute “Al Davis” for “people”

Bo Chimp

Al Davis is General Manager of the Raiders. This is a Raider blog.

Asswipe.

# KoolKell Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:21 am

There’s Richochet,

Jumping out of the bushes to call people names.

Dude, what is your problem????
    ============================
    I have a question, Stalker.

I posted my first comment of the day at 11:16.
    Less than 5 minutes later, there you are signing on just to whine to me?

Dude…you obsess much? lol…I mean…all I do is post, and there you and Oakglen are, like little clinging worms?

Just curious on why you wait for me..is all.

Bo Chimp

Al Davis is General Manager of the Raiders. The Raiders are 29-83. This is a Raider blog.

Asswipe.

• mcskinnnylegs

sup my fellow mcfadden hater bo sclem u still here huh?

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

I’m sorry, Kelli…the challenge?

What?

YOU RAN THE ‘NOT HERE TO DISCUSS RAIDERS” because I choose to call out the meek, weak, and spineless (yeah, sorry, but you, Oakglen, MR, nnamdi..all pretty much void of spine..sorry dude, lol)so…??

Let’s see if you know any damn thing about the Raiders…I’LL LET YOU PICK THE TOPIC.

Well??

• HairyBush

I beleive “hard nosed” football and the occasional “remember me” hit or comment are one in the same. I am not implying it is all about cheap shots. More so about energy/passion and laying it all out there to get the win at the end of the day. The NFL is more about $$ now a days as opposed to just pure enjoyment of the sport. I started liking the Raiders because of there attitude and persona, I’m just looking to get some of that back.

• RaiderDebo

RaiderRockstar Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:27 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

Lol! This is your basis for comparing Gannon and Grads RRS?? I’ve heard it all now. What’s next? They both love the color green?? A better one would be Donald Hollas. But Hollas at least won 3 or 4 games in a row and got us to 6-2. Grads deserves no comparisons. And am I the only one that finds it strange that he got a 2nd-round tender when he’s supposedly the front runner to start here next year?

careful Kelly. your boy MR will report you to the authorities for using that kind of language on the blog … not acceptable

• mcskinnnylegs

damn u still here 2 huh bush? i love this blog

trade the walrus for Donald Hollas!

KoolKell Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:47 am
    Bo Chimp

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Again with the racism.

• mcskinnnylegs

wish we had med shoppes on the east coast like u guys got in cali

• Raiders4eve

I don’t know what to say, I don’t think I would tender Ricky Brown, I doubt he is worth a roster spot, I would cut him and try resign him for special teams only and backup SLB not MLB, also Eugene is not worth a second round tender even though he would get signed by another team, I would tender him a third rounder, Routt is worth a first if AL wants to keep him, why first and third no idea unless AL knew a team would offer a first for him. This draft is filled with so many talents, I would tender most of the guys a third and fourth so that we can get many more picks and pay them less.

• HairyBush

I’m a Raideraholic

mcskinnnylegs Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:49 am
    sup my fellow mcfadden hater bo sclem u still here huh?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wherever there is DMAC bashing, you will find me.

# HairyBush Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:50 am

————-
    No doubt there is a time and place where a play that gets a penalty is worth it…a vicious hit across the middle..that while costing a penalty, has receivers short arming balls.
    Another thing is going to the edge to where you get the other player to lose it, costing that team..which players like Romo used to do all the time.

You know what they say..winning cures all ills.

Being up by a couple of td’s? And a “tacky play’?? lol..all for it.

Down by a score, and team driving down the field?

You get my drift..no doubt.

• mcskinnnylegs

trade russell for an eighth of schwagg

Bo Chimp

You’re a lying piece of shyt.

Bruce Almighty = The next Rich Gannon (only more liked by his teammates).

***

Chris in NY made that comment (above) Debo. He made the comparison, I just threw a few fun facts in the mix. Why do try to debate with me every day?

you didn’t say jack to Chris!

• Senior Beeecham

Ahahaha! What joy, I log on only to find my little minion-in-training Ricopet begging again for my acceptance and attention!

Not so fast, little guy – remember, you have many more hoops to jump through before I allow you reach full minion status! Hell yeah!

Oh and I’m still waiting – but not expecting – you to someday use your little brain to think up a football topic you’d like to be schooled in.

But after giving you 3 – count ‘em 3! – chances to come up with something, you were so paralyzed by fear you decided to hide in your cubicle. Poor little poodle … Must’ve been scary, huh?!

Can’t wait for more of the same, little dude!

Hey Krappy, any final word on the big concert this weekend? C’mon, you old goat, let’s have the final decision!

Again with the racism.

• mcskinnnylegs

i wanna know wheres the love natiion? dakotas not here so y all the arguing lol does dakota still come here.kids a douche

Kelly: why do you hate America?

# Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:53 am

KoolKell Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:47 am
    Bo Chimp

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Again with the racism.
    ——————
    Kelli has perfected the “excuse fest” on why he’s “held down”..”held back”..

thankfully the bread winner in the family doesn’t know what he does all day.

I have a feeling this is the nightly discussion:
    Wifey: “well, honey, any luck today?”
    Kelli: “no..but I’m dog tired from all that canvassing. Passed out 300 business cards, knocked on 400 doors, made 125 phone calls..but no one wants to sell or buy..just so strange..just got home before you did. so, how was your day at work?”

does dakota still come here

***

McSkinny: Dakota is a proud father now. has less time to spend on the blog.

also diagnosed with high blood pressure. probably because Al Davis retained Tom Cable!

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

Just in case you forgot…

Here’s your chance to meet and greet the one and only RaiderDogg as well as many other Raider Blog All Time Greats! Here’s the info:

Be sure and check out East Bay Sick next Saturday in Alameda, CA. KoolKell’s hood.

These guys are always a killer show and of course nothing but ladies as far as the eye can see.

EASTBAYSICK LIVE AT ROOSTERS ROADHOUSE. RAP IS A JOKE!
    Location:1700 CLEMENT AVE ALAMEDA CA 94501
    Time:10:00PM Saturday, March 6th

eastbaysick.com
    rapisajoke.com

• mcskinnnylegs

thanx 4 the update rockstar.congrats 2 him.I still think hes a douche high or low blood pressure

• http://sportmag.us/images/Lester_Hayes_November_1981.jpg RaiderDogg

RR

Did Dakota’s wife have the kid already?

RaiderRockstar Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:59 am

Kelly: why do you hate America?
    ————————
    Podunker

I actually served my county, unlike fake poseurs like you.

# Senior Beeecham Says:
    March 4th, 2010 at 11:57 am

=======================
    Ah…the “feigning ignorance/confusion” reply.
    The offer was for YOU to broach a topic..so hey..no problem.
    Al…:) let’s discuss Al for starters, peanut.

I think it’s scandalous on what Al did to the fans both when he came back to Alameda, on the signing day, as well as everything he did in 2002, both during Super bowl week, and following it.

How do you view all of what happened?

Oh..then we can discuss how Al drove off John Madden, and how their final year together went, including how the players felt about it.

Oh..and what the hell..Al and the brigade of head coaches.
    What do you feel about all of Al’s butting in, what he’s done during practices, the over ruling calls he’s made to the different coaches?

We’ll just start with that, peanut.