Gradkowski: I could play tomorrow

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 6:07 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Raiders quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, having signed his second-round tender and up to his usual gym-rat ways, said he is feeling no effects from the MCL tears in each knee that ended his season in 2009.

“I never stopped working out because I wanted to get my knees healthy and my legs strong,” Gradkowski told beat writer Steve Corkran in a phone interview. “I could play in a game tomorrow. I feel great.”

Gradkowski said he signed his tender Monday and said he’s been at the facility “on and off” since the end of the regular season. The agents for center Jon Condo (second-round tender) and Chris Morris (original round tender) also said their clients had put pen to paper. Antoher reported signing is original round tender Charlie Frye.

Still no word on linebackers Kirk Morrison and Thomas Howard.

Unlike last season, when Gradkowski was simply attempting to secure a roster spot as the No. 3 quarterback behind Russell and Jeff Garcia, he enters the offseason program intent on being No. 1.

“I’m so excited this year because there’s a good opportunity for me to go compete for the (starting) job,” Gradkowski said. “The way I played last season opened the doors for this opportunity. I’m looking forward to seeing what we can do. We beat some good teams last season. We just need to become a more consistent team.”

For what it’s worth, and it’s not worth a lot in March, Gradkowski will get at least a day’s head-start on Russell in the offseason program. There was talk Russell could be at the facility as soon as tonight.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

I MISSED YOUR ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING, PLUMPNESS..

# KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Reekochit

You’re here all day everyday, calling people names.

Leave your name & number you piece of shyt.
    ==================
    I’m sorry..but actually..I wasn’t.
    Haven’t been the last few days…some hit and miss..but been busy..you know..business to run..unlike some here.

HEY??

Where’s YOUR name and number?

Well??? Come on, fatboy..POST YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER…well, mouth?

Yeah, you won’t, worm.
    Well? lol…

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829 KoolKell

Reeky

You’re a lying angry piece of shyt. I guess your parents raised you that way

• http://atm Raider O

Bad Credit, No Credit, it’s all good with BOO

We offer long term loans and special* APRs

*all loans have a 20% bank fee, and APRs are 29- 30%.

Richochet Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Dang…just called Kelli’s real estate office that he works for.
    They haven’t seen him in a while..keep transferring me to his message center, but in spite of my desires to help Kelli out of his funk, he’s no where to be found.
    —————————–
    You lying coward piece of shyt.

KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Reekochit

You think I would post fake picture of me on my website???? =
    =====================
    Do I think you would lie? HELL YEAH.
    You lied on the surveying..you lied on the land in switz..you lied about being this successful realtor when you don’t have ANY BUSINESS..you post a stupid pic to africa, and what’s OBVIOUS TO ALL IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOU LIFE, because to YOU, it’s obviously something you NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD EVER DO..

Everything about you is a lie..and yeah..you ADMITTED YOU LIED ABOUT HOW BUSY YOU ARE WHEN YOU ADMITTED MY BLUFF ABOUT YOU NOT BEING IN THE OFFICE FOR A LONG TIME WAS TRUE.

You show a pic of a tiny room, in an obviously small domain, while touting yourself to all…see..that’s YOUR doing.

Now you’re just getting called on it..and you aren’t doing too well.

guess you should think before you post, blubberbutt.

# KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Reeky

You’re a lying angry piece of shyt. I guess your parents raised you that way
    ======================
    LMFAO..getting frazzled, mongobuttcheeks?

Now you’re at the parent stage?

You ok, pumpkin?

HEY??

Where’s YOUR name and number?

Well??? Come on, fatboy..POST YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER…well, mouth?

Yeah, you won’t, worm.
    Well? lol…
    —————————-
    Why, you hoping somebody in here has more courage than you? You piece of shyt.

Yeah Reeky

Your momma is probably a crab infested skank, Give me a call.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

What’s your answer to the following, again?
    OH YEAH, YOU DON’T HAVE ONE.
    @@@@@@@@@@22
    # KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Richochet Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Dang…just called Kelli’s real estate office that he works for.
    ___________________________
    I got a call from my office right after this post of YOURS, Dumb Beeych.
    =======================
    Oh geez…uh….moron???

Uh…HAD I REALLY CALLED, which I didn’t, wouldn’t you have posted you received a call right BEFORE that post of mine, instead of getting it AFTER my post?
    Why would someone say they JUST called, and report what they JUST CALLED AND RECEIVED, but…wait..and call AFTER they posted??

You get it?

You don’t, do you?

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

ahhh..you’re reposting takes I already shredded?
    Ok..I’ll repaste my reply…dumbass..so you can try it again..oh..I mean FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    ####################
    # KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Richochet Says:
    March 12th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Dang…just called Kelli’s real estate office that he works for.
    ——————————–
    It say’s here you called stupid mfkr. But I see you’re embarrassed about it know. Coward mfkr.

========
    YEAH, YOU IDIOT..I’VE POSTED THAT A DOZEN TIMES..in jest, you fool…to rub ya..to rile ya..to say “hey, you’re not working..oh yeah, YOU’RE ON THIS BLOG”

but you don’t get it, do you?

YOU posting it, and BELIEVING IT, means you also admit that the part about you not being there for quite a while is true.

I was just BS’ing..but you just copped to it, lol…you moron.

Reeky

Fuk you and the bytch skank you came out of./Out

And next time you call me, leave your name and number, you cowardly big talkin bytch.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Oh Mikey, Mikey…you keep asking me for my info, yet YOU won’t post yours?

Well, lol…a link is ok,…right? :mrgreen:

• Try Some Reality

Hello my fellow Raider brothers. How is everyone? Is Russell gonna get his ass in gear this year?

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

You..uh…blowing a head gasket there, triplebuttcheeks?

lmao at you melting down..

HEY..you did this the other night..with some others..and the night before that with someone else..

Damn..you’re popular, aren’t you, Sasquatch?

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

What’s your number, Kelli, and I’ll call and give you mine..

• Try Some Reality

What a train reck. We have a head coach that wouldn’t even be considered for any of the other 31 teams. A receiver in DHB that can’t and, quite frankly, doesn’t want to catch. And a QB that’s addicted to lazy. I don’t know whether to laugh or throw something through my TV.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Come on Blubberbuns…how can I call you if I don’t know it?
    You gave it to everyone..so cough it up, Mantitties.

# Try Some Reality Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:35 pm

======================
    Donate the TV, and call Kelli instead..you’ll feel better.

As soon as he posts his phone number, we’ll both call.

• Try Some Reality

Which cities do you 2 (Richochet and KK) live in? Maybe we can organize a good clean boxing match with proceeds from ticket sales going to charity.

• Try Some Reality

Richochet Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:35 pm
    Come on Blubberbuns…how can I call you if I don’t know it?
    You gave it to everyone..so cough it up, Mantitties.
    ===========================================
    LOL. Have you seen a pic of this guy or something?

• http://blstb.msn.com/i/55/90A2853B6CFBCC2AFC987BB18B832.jpg vegas raider

Who needs a job when you can drop knowledge like this?

vegas raider Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 7:12 pm
    Just put a few bucks on the dubs (with the 8.5 points) and the Hornets on my sportsinteraction account.

• Try Some Reality

Vegas. Over/under on when JaBlubber will be released?

• Mistabr0wn

The Fakers squeaked out a win against The Golden State D-Leaguers. Lucky for them we have 6 out for the year..

• Try Some Reality

KoolKell Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:27 pm
    Yeah Reeky

Your momma is probably a crab infested skank, Give me a call.
    =======================================
    Bad form. No need to go there. All moms deserve a TON of respect. You got a problem with someone, leave it between you 2.

# Try Some Reality Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Richochet Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 10:35 pm
    Come on Blubberbuns…how can I call you if I don’t know it?
    You gave it to everyone..so cough it up, Mantitties.
    ===========================================
    LOL. Have you seen a pic of this guy or something?

=========
    Oh, you haven’t? lol..yeah..uh..Kelli used to have his name linked to his website, selling real estate..

These are the posts he would post, insulting others:
    “KoolKell Says:
    February 23rd, 2010 at 8:13 pm
    SteveAlford, Doofus Boob, Oakglenn
    I’m very proud of my life. I’ve done things that you will never do. Beeeeen all over the world. Own property in Europe. When I was the age of you and Doofus Boob, I was sailing the 7 seas.
    At this point in my life, I can pretty much do what I want to.
    I’ve got nothing to hide from anybody.
    BUT, while you envious mfkrs dwell in my website getting angry, you could be writing your own life.
    ##############################

So, for fun, went onto his site..which was his mistake to even list.
    Turns out he has NO BUSINESS, has NO LISTINGS..hasn’t sold anything in a long time…and he posts a page of silly stupid pics, ON A REALTOR BUSINESS WEB PAGE, that is ridiculous.

Kelli: “duh..see dat top of that head? dat’s me..driving a really cool corvette”..except you can’t see a car.
    Kelli: “We just bought property is Switzerland. That’s my wife surveying the land”…except all it showed was the back of someone holding a purse, looking over a knoll..not surveying..
    Kelli: “dat’s me standing there looking stupid”

And his wife? uh…well…you know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Make it three thousand, lol…

• He Hate Me

Jeff Garcia sure is looking good right now. He could’ve saved us last year!! He’s better than anyone we have now at QB.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Richochet, I never raised my hand to speak in school, not going to start in here. What do you do, man? Besides make fun of what other people do?

• priesttj

You shoul;d be Jeff Garcia’s agent because NFL teams need to know what you know. They think he’s garbage.

• http://none The Real MaddenRaider

Reactochet, your comments in response to Kell are really long. He only throws a few lines at you. He probably doesn’t even read your comments. What’s the deal?

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Considering he quotes my comments days or weeks later, he reads them, lol.

You’ll also notice when he gets his ass handed to him is when he replies with the diversion one sentence whimper, hoping my comment will fade away.

so for fun? I repost it..and watch him squirm.

Free entertainment…kind of like when I laugh at your idiot posts.
    Especially the “I called the police because it was my civil duty”…
    Yeah, right, nerd boy…

Now..get back to your Madden game.

# priesttj Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 11:12 pm

=============
    He is.
    He’s still better than anyone on the Raiders.

• DKnight007

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Did Kell trade Gruden to a team we’d likely have to face in the Super Bowl?

Did Kell draft Robert Gallery with a first round pick?

Did Kell eventually replace Jon Gruden with Norv Turner?

Did Kell draft Fabian Washington?

Did Kell hire Art Shell?

Did Kell draft Michael Huff?

Did Kell hire Lane Kiffin only to try to get rid of him right after hiring him, losing us a year of productivity?

Did Kell hold an embarrassing press conference on national t.v. firing Kiffin that people will be making fun of FOREVER?

Did Kell make Tommy Kelly the highest paid defensive tackle in history at the time of his signing?

Did Kell retain Tom Cable after improving the team by zero wins, and bringing chaos to the clubhouse with a fight and a consequential police investigation?

Did Kell manage the Raider to 11 or more losses for 7 straight seasons?

Does Kell look like this? http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/123234/AL-DAVIS.jpg

You guys need to call Al Davis’s office, not Kell’s. It’s not Kell’s fault your team sucks.

^^^^^^^^^^
    It’s funny how morons in here would rather try and rip kell, instead of calling up the Alameda Headquarters and ripping old man Al, Herrera, and Trask, for being the cause of this team being crappy the last 7 years.

• priesttj

why don’t you do it

• Try Some Reality

They think he’s garbage.
    ========================
    Not unlike our QBs, no?

• priesttj

our qb’s have jobs!! he doesn’t…

• Try Some Reality

Unfortunately, being employed in the NFL doesn’t always mean you’re qualified. See Javon Walker.

• DKnight007

# Tom cables pimp hand Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 8:13 pm

the only O lineman that pops out at me is okung… davis, and campbell seem suspect, while bulaga plays tackle for iowa and the last time we took a tackle from iowa we saw what happen. smh

^^^^^^^^^
    Trent Williams would be a solid choice at #8 to his versatility, where he can play either LT or RT.

• priesttj

i’m just dsaying mayb the guy can get him a job, who knows. the gm’s are obviously missing something…..right?

• weaselbit

Yeah, Jeff Garcia.
    Couldn’t even make it through training camp.
    Strained or torn calf as I recall.
    Only played the last preseason game.
    Came in out of shape and went down from there.

• Seymour Bush

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 11:14 pm

=============================================

Has anyone ever read even one of wack-o’s lengthy unabomber style manifesto’s? I didn’t think so.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Garcia did get a little full of himself.
    Walking away from a contract?
    Not too bright.
    Guess he thought someone would call…

But damn..having that wife waiting for you at home?

Easy decision..lol..to hell with the job.

• DKnight007

# priesttj Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 11:21 pm

why don’t you do it

^^^^^^^^^
    I have for the past three years! What about you?

Can’t get through to the old mans voice mail but I get thru to that tool Herrera and Trask.

• http://www.raiderfans.net Richochet

Hey, it’s oakglenn…to tell us about his rock band he had when he was 18..THAT HE SAID BOUGHT HIM A HOUSE AT 19, WHILE HE WAS STILL IN COLLEGE.

Lol..regale us on that, Oakdork.

# DKnight007 Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 11:29 pm

# priesttj Says:
    March 15th, 2010 at 11:21 pm

why don’t you do it

^^^^^^^^^
    I have for the past three years! What about you?

===============
    I can give ya Amy’s address if you want to send her a letter.
    Hell, I can give ya JR’s as well…send him a letter, and a burger.

· Richochet Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 5:16 pm
    # Seymour Bush Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 5:11 pm
    Richochet Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 5:07 pm
    Come on OakGlenSeyMORON..tell us again how you stupidly stated you graduated at 20, BUT BOUGHT A HOUSE AT 19???
    =========================================
    Statement of fact wack job. You see, when you are a psychopathic liar like yourself, you think everyone else is the same way. But, some of us are not psychopathic liars like you. I bought my lst house at age 19 and still own it. Graduated at age 20 with a four year degree from Boulder and that’s nothing. I could go on and on and on. But enough about me. The question still remains, what have you ever done?
    ================================
    You’re a liar.
    You’re a FULL TIME COLLEGE STUDENT..but BOUGHT A HOUSE AT 19?
    You’re a liar.
    No bank would give you a loan, LIAR. NO BANK OR LENDER IN THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO SELL A HOUSE TO A STUDENT WHO DOESN’T HAVE A JOB.
    You’re busted fool…(Oh, it wasn’t me that busted your sorryass…numerous posters called you out on it, where YOU TUCKED YOUR TAIL AND RAN, LIKE THE POS THAT YOU ARE..I just get to remind you how you got busted…little “salt in the wound” fool.
    So…come on, fool…explain how a lender gave you a loan when you weren’t working..lol…this should be good.

• priesttj

Seymour why watse time reading his crap. I’m very selective when it comes to reading post. There are only certain people I read. He’s on the cut list. No one can read all the stuff in here so you have to be selective.

AND HIS ANSWER?:

# Seymour Bush Says:
    March 3rd, 2010 at 5:23 pm
    Wack job how do you know I didn’t have a hit band at the age of 18?
    =================

Yep, LMFAO…

• DKnight007

Like I said many times before….this team will continue to SUCK and LOSE with the old man making all the personnel decisions, and without a good O-Line, D-Line, and QB, along with better game planning, schemes, and play calling.

• Try Some Reality

wait….I wanna know why the police were called…lol. I need to keep up with this blog better than I have.

lol..shut up TJ.
    What you mean to say is everyone who craps down your neck, you wisely avoid.

See, lying ass dog..you ran your mouth about Walsh, And Wyche..how you were going to “school me”…until I had you admitting your old ass can’t remember yesterday, and totally blew it.

Yeah, fool..YOU STATED IT WAS THE MOST POWERFUL TEAM OF COACHES ANY COLLEGE EVER HAD..and turns out most WEREN’T EVEN ON THE STAFF, lol..you idiot.