Joint statement from NFL and NFLPA

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 at 2:08 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The following statement was released through e-mail by the NFL and NFLPA:

The NFL Management Council and the NFL Players Association have resolved a dispute concerning the Oakland Raiders’ off-season workout program.

As a result, the parties have agreed to cancel two days of the Raiders’ off-season program (next Wednesday and Thursday, June 16 and 17) which had previously been designated as OTA days. Raiders’ players are not permitted to be at the facility on those days, but will be paid for the sessions. The club cannot reschedule the cancelled OTA days.

Note: The announcement of the OTA dispute regarding the Raiders was announced following the media availability period. Will pass along any Raiders comment, if one is forthcoming. No word as yet if next Tuesday’s OTA session will be open to the media since the Wednesday session was canceled.

• Silver-n-Black-666

Didn’t the government just give your Auto companies Billions of dollars.

In fact I think I remember that your executives were so stupid they took a private jet to Washington to ask for money!

Give it up fat man your just not that smart!

• Seymour Bush

# raidertay Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Houston was going at it with Satele. Does that mean he was playing DT??
    ==========================================
    There is NO WAY Seymour and Kelly were actually at practice today. Not happening.

• fat kidd

Silver-n-Black-666 Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    liberal is a fancy way of saying fags so im right,come back to michigan and will throw you out again.

• fat kidd

Silver-n-Black-666 Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:43 pm
    Didn’t the government just give your Auto companies Billions of dollars.

………………………….executives are not in the union silver-n-black dumass scab.

• fat kidd

Silver-n-Black-666 Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:40 pm
    Sorry your wrong again Chubby Checker people with half a brain understand that most of us Bay Area natives are liberals.

Come on out to a game let me buy you a beer I am in section 141 row 22 every home game. I can help you out with that bad attitude you have
    ……………………….i will see you there i will know when to get off you because you will stop breathing.

• http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae336/r8eray/ad/family08016.jpg R8eray

Monsieur Madden Verite Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:20 pm
    R8eray Says:
    June 9th, 2010 at 3:04 pm
    Im enjoying my BUZZ….don’t kill it! Thank you Bud Light!
    ——————————
    Bud Light? What is wrong with you, don’t have any taste buds? I guess you’re one of those fools that does what the TV tells you to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who the hell are you….Monsieur??? Never heard of you!!!!!!! When did you start blogging…today?
    Oh yeah…and fuk the FRENCH!!!!!!!!

• fat kidd

NEW POST SCAB!!!11

• http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae336/r8eray/ad/family08016.jpg R8eray

Whats up with all this bashing of the unions?? People have to work for living…I didn’t know this was a Republican blog?

• Drexl