Fourth quarter underway, Raiders up 27-14

Heading into the fourth quarter, the score now resembles what has actually transpired on the field.

If Raiders had been better at cashing in on field position, they’d have 40 points.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

# armond Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:41 pm

B is still da BAUCE Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:35 pm
    # DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Has AL finally stepped back?

It looks like it..

How has Swayze Waters been in Napa for a month and stayed that friggin white? Get that kid some spray on tan before someone loses a retina!
    *******************************************

This nite woulda been perfect if Bob Geren wasnt such a loser as MGR
    ——————————————————-
    dont blame him b blame that hollywoodazz overrated gm boss buddy of his. he shouldve hired ron washington as the mngr but went the good ol boy route instead. cant stand beaneboy.
    ***********************

Sigh please dont mention it to me….Norco Bob reminds me about it all the time

# priesttj Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:42 pm

I’ve been a Raider Fan for over 40 years and I’ve never never ever seen the Raiders run screen plays the way they’re doing right now. It seems like every screen is very well run and executed to perfection.
    ****************************

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BHP is here

• fat kidd

Mista….you sure you want Newt G….you would get my vote….you are such a astute person

SPELLCHEK = ASS TOOT PERSON

• Thec07

DirtyBathWater Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:38 pm
    thec I was thinking the same thing about henderson…..maybe they dont want him to get hurt? Im down with that just have him in for game 1 with seymore!!

++++++++++++=

Henderson is a run stuffer period. we didnt get a clogger in the draft so henderson can fill that void.
    great pickup if used properly. the team may not be showing its full hand as of yet.

situational down and distance, run downs the guy needs to be on the field…

# DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:42 pm

I would hold out DMAC & Chaz another week. Bennet can handle DMAC’s carries and Chaz has a ballerina’s feet.
    *****************************

Gonna be an electric environment…bay area thang…..they playing man

• DirtyBrown

Im with Armond.

If I ever see Billy Beane at the mall…its over yall!

So gangsta..

• DirtyBathWater

oh and another observation…..we need a true FB Daniels is not the answer nor is anyone they try to convert into FB. Bring back Mr. Pain, what happened to him anyway we sure need him

# fat kidd Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:43 pm

SPELLCHEK = ASS TOOT PERSON
    *********************************

Team check………….yeah philly boy

• DirtyBrown

Can somebody with a PHD in ebonics translate this for me?
    _____

# fat kidd Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:43 pm

SPELLCHEK = ASS TOOT PERSON

DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Im with Armond.

If I ever see Billy Beane at the mall…its over yall!

So gangsta.
    *************************

He needs to get beat up for letting tejada go and keeping chavez…..bobby crosby?

• DirtyBrown

tj are you on my coat tails with the screen play smack?

• DirtyBathWater

yeah thec Im on board with that man, I cant wait to see it all come full circle on opening day

• fat kidd

DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:44 pm
    Im with Armond
    ………………….NOT ACCORDING TOO PROP 8

• Thec07

Raiders D <——- Top 7…

# DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Can somebody with a PHD in ebonics translate this for me?
    _____

# fat kidd Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:43 pm

SPELLCHEK = ASS TOOT PERSON
    ************************

Well you know I’m the head of the Ebonics dept here at Raider University and this is a foreign language to us over here….Idiocy isnt our specialty

• http://www.JasonTheSnakeCampbell.com Random Drug Tester

Raiders D…lead the league in sacks?

• DirtyBrown

Fat Runt, blow some hot air into the back of your girlfriend and exit the blog ASAP.

# fat kidd Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:46 pm

DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:44 pm
    Im with Armond
    ………………….NOT ACCORDING TOO PROP 8
    ******************************

Copycat…..I use the prop 8 clown on folks….get your own material loser

• DirtyBathWater

lol

• severeraiderz

Can’t help but to think that Hue is doing all he can to make sure that Boller looks better than Brennan. Maybe a little Raven love.

# DirtyBathWater Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:44 pm

*************************

Reese and Tonga are your fullbacks….I’ll take that

• B is still da BAUCE

Thec just better be around Dec 3rd-5th and put me on in SD with some bad bzies!

• Thec07

Justin fargas 9 carries 13 yrds

• DirtyBrown

Im not down with the FB tandom of Reece & Tonga.

# severeraiderz Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:48 pm

**************************

Notice we throwing deep out routes? Brennan nor Grad can do that…..Boller’s sorry ass is the number 2

• DirtyBrown

tj did you STFU already?

Ok good..

# DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Im not down with the FB tandom of Reece & Tonga.
    *************************

Yeah well u can take Lawton back lol

• Thec07

B is still da BAUCE Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:49 pm
    Thec just better be around Dec 3rd-5th and put me on in SD with some bad bzies!

++++++++++++++

Gaslamp is allways on and crackin…

# Thec07 Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:49 pm

Justin fargas 9 carries 13 yrds
    ****************************

Way better than DMAC and Bush……you guys dont know football

• fat kidd

ebonics poor excuse for a failure to grasp the basics of english. When in doubt, throw an “izzle” sound in the middle of any word of just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something. When backed into a corner, you can always claim that it has something to do with a sort of symbolism or is a defining trait that makes your race great, versus own up to the fact that it is essentially laziness at it’s finest.
    Plim-plizzle, my nizzle, don’ foget bouts tha six-fo, chuch, dawg up in da hood, chilly my grilly. fo sho.

• Thec07

Raiders <——- Best D in the AFC west…

# Thec07 Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:50 pm

B is still da BAUCE Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:49 pm
    Thec just better be around Dec 3rd-5th and put me on in SD with some bad bzies!

++++++++++++++

Gaslamp is allways on and crackin…
    *************************

Yeah i be hearing that Theculator……got an easy line…..”my cousin is on the Chargers…..wanna come over and hang out with us?” lol

# Thec07 Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Raiders <——- Best D in the AFC west…
    *****************************

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well i wont say that yet but SD pass defense aint what it use to be

• DirtyBathWater

dunno but I guess we will have to see how it shapes out. I like Reese a whole lot I just dont want the run game to suffer, because if you have ever seen a team with a solid run game, they have a solid FB leading the charge blasting up holes and thats what we need

• DirtyBrown

Lawton cant even remember to put air in his freakin helmut.

lol dood is braindead….hey FAT Runt might be Lawton!!

# fat kidd Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:51 pm

*********************************

Next on I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

# DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Lawton cant even remember to put air in his freakin helmut.

lol dood is braindead….hey FAT Runt might be Lawton!!
    ****************************

Lawton is at least tough

• DirtyBathWater

I like the taste of that kool aid thec, I see us winning the west as well

• mac

In sacks thec, yes,but lets see how the run D pans out,hopefully romac wont turn into a dmac,,

• DirtyRaccoon

# 99 ROY

# DirtyBathWater Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:52 pm

******************************

These are the breaks….break it up break it up break dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

• DirtyBrown

Trade Fat Runt for a used condom.

# DirtyRaccoon Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:54 pm

# 99 ROY
    ********************

I like that idea………….BAUCE!

• DirtyBathWater

lol lawton is on drugs man…..that was some funny sht he said

• severeraiderz

Those referring to the 06 preseason are way off base. In those games our starters would get beat and our reserves would make up for it. This pre season our starting D has looked good and our offense has had a lot of injuries but still looks much better than last year. Mario has been mistake free for the most part. Veldheer and Big Bruce will play earlier than expected IMO. Routt actually looked good against the piss poor Chicago wr corps. Maybe his best spot is on the outside as he has said so frequently. It does seem that CJ would do better than Routt against the quicker wr’s that usually play in the slot.

# DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Trade Fat Runt for a used condom.
    ***********************
    Im sure dad if upset he didnt make his mother swallow

• fat kidd

DirtyBrown Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:54 pm
    Trade Fat Runt for a used condom.

…………..How about one of newt g. since he cant be faithful…

• Thec07

B is still da BAUCE Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:52 pm
    # Thec07 Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:50 pm

B is still da BAUCE Says:
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:49 pm
    Thec just better be around Dec 3rd-5th and put me on in SD with some bad bzies!

++++++++++++++

Gaslamp is allways on and crackin…
    *************************

++++++++++++++++++=

Its so many women in the gaslamp, ratio is 10 to 1 easy, and they travel in packs…

• priesttj

Defensive front7 continues to impress which makes this a very formidable defense. I guess Tommie Kelly shut up a few folks tonight.

• DirtyBrown

JC is nice!

Our FK’d up O-line better keep him off his backside!