End 1st qtr: Raiders 13 Cardinals 10

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, September 26th, 2010 at 2:13 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders recovered from an game-opening kickoff return to take a 13-10 lead over the Arizona Cardinals . . .

• SnakeStabler

But I’m sure that opening kickoff return wasn’t in the plan.

• Bauce 4 Real

Dmac never makes people miss lol….he never blah blah blah….Bo is on suicide watch

• MistaBr0wn

I wish you would throw your computer in your toilet.
    _____

# SnakeStabler Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I wish NFL games were only 2 quarters

• Ghost2Post

hell of an average

• 89052RAIDER

I would love to see DHB get more involved in second half.

• Guy

Now we gotta pray they don’t bench Anderson

• Bauce 4 Real

Be back after halftime…shot time

• MistaBr0wn

Bauce what you tippin?

• morilla

Hey, people had legitimate reasons to doubt him. And I was one of them, but he has proven everyone wrong.

I am glad to see him doing well. Just keep pounding it Dmac and don’t get hurt.

• ArmChair GM

# Bauce 4 Real Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

_________________________________________________________

Yeah and where’s Fatt Kidd’s hatin azz at. Dumb prick.

• big pep

what i say RUN,RUN,RUN, THE FN BALL DUMBASSES.

• marios

How about Groves guys? Big play by him. That was a momentum shift just after our pick

• RaiderFanFromJersey

I gotta admit, I wasnt sure about DMAC but, I’m glad to admit my suspicions were immature. Dude is beastin!

• MistaBr0wn

Fat Kidd is Jerry.
    _____

# ArmChair GM Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Yeah and where’s Fatt Kidd’s hatin azz at. Dumb prick.

• new englandraider

TYVON BRANCH SUCKS
    Jeremy Ware had no clue where to lineup all three times he was on the field.

And Tyvon Branch sucks.

Michael Huff can’t tackle. He tries to put people into a headlock.

• Ghost2Post

RaiderFanFromJersey Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:54 pm

——————————————
    I’ll second that.

• MistaBr0wn

NE you dont a damn thing what you’re talking about.

• JB

We need pressure on the QB in the 2nd half. Our D line wasn’t getting it done.

• 89052RAIDER

Be careful what you wish for..if not huff or branch..then Mitchell!

• aig-raiders

RaiderFanFromJersey Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:54 pm
    —————-

You’re not the only one. I’m one of them. However, Dmac finally took this offseason seriously and trained like a real professional in AZ and it paid off.

• http://www.wix.com/GGEden/ggeden GG

# davidon Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Anyone is having problems with the veetle player freezing up while watching?

—-

yep veetle kills my mac every time. why i lost connection for like 10 mins just then.

• http://www.wix.com/GGEden/ggeden GG

Also, someone mentioned Houston not doing anything, he’s done plenty of run stuffing and sealing the edge and hustling from LDE. He good.

• buckeyeraider

This Loper fellas looks pretty damn good at LG. They haven’t missed a beat with their best O-lineman, IMO ..Gallery out. This guy has played well.

• EMRaiders

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OAK 10 AZ 14 at half………..pffft what a dummy I was to think that.

OAK 27 AZ 24 FINAL?……. it’s looking more like OAK 34 AZ 27.

Great game. Keep it up Raiders. Gradkowski at QB was a great move.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ng4yHw2xk&feature=PlayList&p=E565EF0DE2F587FA&playnext= Raider75

Sharp just dogged Farve.

Said “Last time I saw a man wearing a shirt like that he had an blue ox named Babe!”

• Guy

Reece actually had a really good block on the DMAC run and I’ll admit hes proven me wrong, I was unsure of how he’d do carrying the load but I think he’s leading the NFL in rushing right now.

• new englandraider

Hey misses brown stfu you pickle sniffing moron.