Raiders at least No. 1 in Bay Area

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, September 27th, 2010 at 8:05 am in Oakland Raiders.

The most screwed up NFL franchise in the Bay Area is not in Oakland.

The morning after a 31-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in Arrowhead Stadium, the 49ers have fired offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye, according to the NFL Network’s Jason LaCanfora, Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco and surely more outlets which will all claim to have gotten it first.

It’s not that there weren’t serious issues with Raye stemming from the Week 1 loss to Seattle and the Week 3 meltdown in Kansas City. It’s just that coach Mike Singletary told reporters in Kansas City the 49ers would hold off on making any changes and even said Raye would remain the offensive coordinator for the rest of the season.

Maiocco reported the Chiefs were calling out 49ers plays in advance based on formations. That being the case, it’s too bad Raye has left the building. The Raiders could have used that kind of advantage when the two teams meet at Candlestick Park on Oct. 17.

More to come later after what figures to be a sullen open locker room session at 10:30 a.m. and coach Tom Cable’s press briefing at 2 p.m. . . .

• RNOraiderFan

Love apples, love being fat, HaHa

• RNOraiderFan

Funny I’m soo fat 6’2 220lbs, LMAO

• DMAC

the realGrad……. post 438^^^^

• J Hill

it’s the QB’s job to call timeout if he can’t friggin get the play off in time.

——————————————————-

Why did Cable damn near pull a hammy trying to get the timeout for Camplunkett on that failed 4th and 1 then.

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that NO ONE called a TO on that play. Cable, Hue, and Jackson ALL have part in that.

Mental Midgets!

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

# aig-raiders Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 11:10 am

LMN, werent you a Trent Edwards fan?
    ________________________________________________________

absolutely as of 2007, as long as it was Jamarcus vs Edwards… then we, at that time could have used the 1st round pick more wisely…

As of today, Bruce and Edwards, tomayto/tomahto i dont care much anymore, i care in pulses this year, because I know it will be the same old same old, because Al is in charge, and we all know this team wont change as long as he is there(and he will until he leaves this earth)

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    Funny I’m soo fat 6′2 220lbs, LMAO

—————

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight

• http://blackhillsphoto.com/sturgis-weddings/black-hills-weddings.jpg Dakota

RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:19 pm
    So what that Fox quit? Your saying its not worth a try to get a REAL HC in here? Is anyone tired of the nobodys comming in here and doing nothing with all this talent? Or is it the Talent of the team? If thats the case get rid of the players and run with Cable another 3 years and see where we are.
    ++++++++++++++++

Al Davis puts personal issues ahead of winning…that is clear. You can’t expect Al to beg back a coach that told him to f-off and then advised other coaches not to take the Oakland job.

• RNOraiderFan

I’m out, Later Nation. As far as next week goes….
    Raiders 13 Texans 28.
    This is the first week I’m predicting the Raiders to lose. I really thought the first three were winnable. I think the Texans are a legit playoff team, the Raiders are not.

• ArmChair GM

# J Hill Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

it’s the QB’s job to call timeout if he can’t friggin get the play off in time.

——————————————————-

Mental Midgets!
    ___________________________________________________

Is there another Jackson on the Raiders besides Hue?

Michael, Janet, Jesse, Vincent?

• 8RaiderReign8

Raider75 Says:
    September 26th, 2010 at 6:10 pm
    LOSS IS SQUARELY ON THE BACK OF JANAKOWSKI!

He hits – We win
    He misses – We lose

All the other stuff means nothing.

Guy flat out choked.
    ————–

You play the game to have at least a chance to win on the last play. Jano is directly responsible for blowing that chance.

• ArmChair GM

# I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:23 pm

RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    Funny I’m soo fat 6′2 220lbs, LMAO

—————

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight
    ______________________________________________________

Hahaha. This guy is crazy.

• No Mas Diamante

Peyton Manning playing with a bunch of scrubs right now and winning. Thats the difference. It’s the QB. Grads nearly tossed four picks yesterday. Yes he has heart and the players like him but so what. He is and always will be a career back up.

• http://blackhillsphoto.com/sturgis-weddings/black-hills-weddings.jpg Dakota

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    Funny I’m soo fat 6′2 220lbs, LMAO

—————

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight
    ______________________________

That chart goes out the window if you have 1 lb of muscle on your body.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

ArmChair GM Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    Hahaha. This guy is crazy.

———————

No, not crazy, well, maybe crazy about fitness. I just HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!

That includes Jano and Cable.

• morilla

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:

—————

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight
    ———————–

What if you are 6’2′ and 220 and in the gym 5 days a week and yolked?

f-in idiot. Those numbers are for people that don’t do sh-t.

• RNOraiderFan

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight
    *****************************************************
    Oh my, how did I let myself get this way? I’m so ashamed! I better get on the bike. and eat salads. No more pizza, no more beer, no more meat. I now want to be lean and miserable. LMFAO!!!!

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

Dakota Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:23 pm
    RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:21 pm
    Funny I’m soo fat 6′2 220lbs, LMAO

—————

Yeah you ignorant fool, look in the mirror, you are a fat azz.

BMI –
    Weight 22o
    Height 6′ 2′
    Your score:
    28.5
    Your status:
    25 – 29.9: Overweight
    ______________________________

That chart goes out the window if you have 1 lb of muscle on your body.

———————————————

Your man t1ts don’t count Dakota… Mix in a bench press.

• fat kidd

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:26 pm
    ArmChair GM Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:25 pm
    Hahaha. This guy is crazy.

———————

No, not crazy, well, maybe crazy about fitness. I just HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!
    ……………your nice and fit a lot of good that will do you when i am sitting on your chest and your crying mommy i cant breathe!!!!

• RNOraiderFan

I’m not yoked. I do ride my bike about 5 miles a day and I skate every now and then. I also coach H/S ball and when the team runs, I run. I live, get it? I will never be a gym salad guy, I leave that to my women.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

LMFAO, LOVE all the fat azz’s in here getting pissed off and taking it personal. LMFAO. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Not my fault you are fat. LOSER.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

Fat is beautiful right? LMFAO. Super size that sht bro, come on, be happy…

• RNOraiderFan

Sitting on my chest??? HaHa! I bench more then you weigh lite weight.
    Breaking News on ESPN George Blanda has Died. Good Scoop Norco.

• morilla

RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:29 pm
    ———————————-
    You are fine, that dude is an idiot. That scale is a joke. I am 6’3 and 215. Used to be 275lb when I played. And I was no where close to fat. I trained 6 days a week, twice a day.

• RNOraiderFan

I’m outta here, I’m going to eat a twinky and go for a bike ride before football practice.
    LATER NATION!

• Hobs Gnarly

i am not buying into the texans being a playoff team, they’ve been projecting that for years.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

Speaking of Super Sizing, it’s about lunch time, aren’t most you fat azz’s ready for your fourth meal of the day? McDonalds triple burger extra everything, supersized fry and coke, triple thick strawberry shake, apple and cherry pie, and a box of cookies sound good fatty?

Go “git” some baby…..

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

morilla Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:32 pm
    You are fine, that dude is an idiot. That scale is a joke. I am 6′3 and 215. Used to be 275lb when I played. And I was no where close to fat. I trained 6 days a week, twice a day.

——————————–

Sounds like you are in denial bro. Get some help dude :-)

If you really did train like that, that I give you props bro!

• RNOraiderFan

******************************************
    I know, I’m just messing with the guy. Its funny how people on the net say things in the blog that they would never say to another mans face. I’m going to have a good day today because of the laughs I got in here.
    I really must be going….
    LATER NATION! …. for sure this time.

• fat kidd

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Go “git” some baby…..

………….people who spend all their time at the gym are in love with themselves .so get over ypurself and get yourself a a hoe instead of a gym membership.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

RNOraiderFan Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

———————

I would say it to your face, I have nothing to worry about fatty.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

fat kidd Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

——————————————–

Well golly gee Einstein!!! No wonder we are the fattest nation IN THE WORLD.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

What is the MAIN reason we lost yesterday? Because of a fat guy, actually two, the kicker and the coach. Plain and simple.

• http:mixinasalad.org I HATE FAT PEOPLE

MAN, can it get anyworse for the Raider Nation this year? Tatum and Blanda in the same year? RIP TWO GREAT RAIDERS!!! May God rest their souls.

• fat kidd

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:38 pm
    fat kidd Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

——————————————–

Well golly gee Einstein!!! No wonder we are the fattest nation IN THE WORLD.

………………..well its better than being skinny stickin your tongue out and having people call you a zipper.

• morilla

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:36 pm
    morilla Says:
    September 27th, 2010 at 12:32 pm

——————————–

Sounds like you are in denial bro. Get some help dude

If you really did train like that, that I give you props bro!
    ———————————————–

I did, it’s when I played ball. After I quit there was no reason to be that big anymore and dropped it.

• fat kidd

I HATE FAT PEOPLE Says:
    my Mama’s so skinny, her nipples touch

• sirblitzalot

r8will (post #20),

I absolutely agree. The reason why the Raiders winning is so RANDOM, and they cannot win two games in a row, is because the HC MUST NOT KNOW HOW TO GAME PLAN. If he did, this team WOULD BE IN A POSITION TO WIN EVERY WEEK! They beat a good team and then lose to a loser IN A TOTALLY RANDOM PATTER. But no team ever gets beat down.

Who will go first? TC or MS. THEY ARE BOTH ON THE CLOCK!