Observations and storylines from the Raiders-Broncos game in Denver:
– Last time the Raiders scored 38 points in a game was a 38-17 win over Buffalo Oct. 23, 2005, 80 games ago.
The Raiders haven’t scored 40 points since Dec. 19, 2004, a 40-35 win over Tennessee. That was 86 games ago.
The Raiders haven’t scored 50 points since Sept. 29, 2002, a 52-25 win over Tennessee. That was 131 games ago.
– You know it’s a good day for the Raiders when you trot out punter Shane Lechler for the first time in the game with a 31-0 lead.
– Three touchdowns for Darren McFadden after his 4-yard run to make it 38-0. Guess his hamstring is OK.
– Denver fans chanting for Tim Tebow while down 38-0. If Tebow can reverse this outcome, he’s even better than the hype.
– Samson Satele out with a concussion, with Jared Veldheer going to center and Mario Henderson to left tackle. Zach Miller playing some tackle in an unbalanced line.