Campbell, Boller taking reps

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Wednesday, October 27th, 2010 at 1:10 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Jason Campbell and Kyle Boller were getting work at quarterback during Wednesday’s media window, with Bruce Gradkowski an interested bystander.

Of the three players who had concussions against Denver, center Samson Satele and defensive end Matt Shaughnessy were at practice, while Chris Johnson was not. To the untrained eye, Johnson apppeared to have no symptoms following the game or Monday in the locker room, talking with reporters and looking sharp and clear-eyed.

There was no sign of Louis Murphy, the wide receiver who had a chest injury which Profootballtalk.com reported to be a bruised lung.

Guard Robert Gallery (calf) was on the field practicing. Linebacker Thomas Howard was doing agility drills and did not appear to be practicing. Wide receiver Chaz Schilens (knee) and defensive tackle John Henderson (stress fracture) were not present.

More to come . . .

• Bauce 4 Real

Bizzy Body!

• marios

2nd

• marios

Chaz will probably be back after the bye week. We are going to need him, he must stay healthy

• stubblebuzz

Satele in pads? Good sign for line play Sunday.

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

Again, Bruce’s shoulder is completely healed. NoballsCable is following AD’s orders to play Campbell.
    Not going to be allowed to throw in front of media. Interested spectator my left ranchero.

Hey B,
    Just got my ticket, w/ my patna.
    I know I’ve been saying this, but we need to hook-up at the game this Sunday.
    Holla!

Gallery over Faneca? Doubt it

***

Faneca plays for the Cards this year boys!

NFC

Gallery = AFC Pro Bowl Guard

Print That

=================
    Good news.
    That means we get to see more of my boy MM on the field this Sunday.

Mitch > Howard & Eugene

• DMAC

Do we see Goethal this weekend?

• tatum lives

Gallery and Satele practicing. Very good News for the Nation.

• RaiderDebo

Doesn’t matter if Bruise is healthy or not. There’s no way in hell Cable could play him over JC after last week. Imagine the heat he would take if he flopped and we lost the Seattle game. His only chance to get back in the lineup is a loss on Sunday. Can’t imagine that happening. There’s no reason this team can’t pick up where it left off.

• tatum lives

7.RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:17 pm
    Gallery over Faneca? Doubt it

***

Faneca plays for the Cards this year boys!

NFC

Gallery = AFC Pro Bowl Guard

Print That

“F” it, make it 6 then!

• marios

Mike Mitchell is finally playing like a 2nd round pick but I would like him and every D# player to play a little bit more aggressive. Try to strip the ball or jump a route. Of course that’s difficult to do in man defense as most times you are alone with the receiver so a catch means a TD if you miss on the pick or the tackle.

• Bauce 4 Real

DMAC Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
    Hey B,
    Just got my ticket, w/ my patna.
    I know I’ve been saying this, but we need to hook-up at the game this Sunday.
    Holla!
    *******************

Yeah man u live by the coliseum anyways

• Bauce 4 Real

Debo….you just gonna go hard on Bruce aint ya

• DMAC

Where should I look? Who should I look for?

• Bauce 4 Real

A lot or hit me bauce_2010@yahoo

B,
    I’ll be easy to find……..
    Look for the 200 lb Mexican, Peruvian dude that light weight looks like a white boy, w/ a authentic Nnamdi jersey, black Levi’s, and Nikes on.
    LMAO

• DMAC

Instead of “Wheres Waldo?”

“Wheres Bruh bruh?”

• Bauce 4 Real

LOL DMAC

• http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/the408RAIDER/749px-I-420svg.png 408RAIDER

Can one really have a bruised lung? I mean is that 4 real?

• Bauce 4 Real

A lot right by A3 pole i believe

• Bauce 4 Real

408! Sup mayne!

# 408RAIDER Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Can one really have a bruised lung? I mean is that 4 real?
    ================
    Maybe, if you took a left hook from Iron Mike to the lung.
    It’s possible.

Fa’sho

• DMAC

Anyone going to the DUBS game tonight?

• aig-raiders

Wow, talking about a bad draft class. OK Al is off the hook for now.
    ——————–
    Jaguars bench Derrick Harvey, acquired in coach-killing trade
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 27, 2010 2:16 PM ET
    The Jaguars defense is arguably the worst in football, ranking at or near the bottom of the league in virtually every major category.

This is a problem for coach Jack Del Rio for many reasons, not least of which is that he’s supposed to be a defensive coach. Jacksonville continues to search for answers at many positions including safety and defensive end.

Del Rio confirmed on Wednesday that he’s benched 2008 No. 8 overall pick Derrick Harvey, according to Vito Stellino of the Florida Times-Union. Jeremy Mincey will start. We mentioned that the team was reducing Harvey’s playing time earlier in the year.

Vito Stellino says Harvey is “now one of the greatest busts in team history.” (Guess Vito doesn’t see a turnaround on the way.)

We agree, if you consider that the Jaguars gave up the No. 26 overall pick, two third-rounders, and a fourth just to move up for Harvey, who is the only Jaguar left from the team’s thinned-out 2008 draft class.

That is a coach-killing trade and draft class if we ever saw one.

UPDATE: Alfie Crow of Big Cat Country points out that the Jaguars also shipped a Jags also gave up a second, fifth, and seventh-round pick in that same class for second round pick Quentin Groves. He was shipped after two terrible years to Oakland for a fourth-round pick in the offseason. We challenge anyone to find a more disastrous draft class.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ng4yHw2xk&feature=PlayList&p=E565EF0DE2F587FA&playnext= Raider75

I get tired of reading about WR Chaz Schilens not practicing.

• 7o7Raider

they should only mention chaz when he is practicing. thats news

B chillin tryin to decide what bar to watch the world series at. Don’t trip Im gonna rock an A’s lid but lightweight pulling 4 the giants.

# 408RAIDER Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:49 pm

============
    That’s the way I feel 408. I really don’t give a damn if they win or lose. Let the best team win.

• 7o7Raider

i got this off ask.com so i dont know how reliable it is:

How long does it take for a bruised lung to heal?
    In: Health [Edit categories]

A bruised lung, diaphragm, or pleura may take two to four weeks to heal, if there is no subsequent re-injury. Breathing difficulties may persist, however, for up to six months in some injuries.

DMAC

lol Im just using it a reason to party on a Wednesday..

Fa’ sho. I hear ya.

• Nnamdi21

Apprecitate the consistently awesome work Jerry! Enjoy the weekend!

• DMAC

I got a softball game tonight. So that gets me out the house for a while tonight.

If you guys want a good laugh go check out any of D.Whites recent blog posts.. I still cant believe we lost to the whiners tho..

• 8RaiderReign8

I guess Marcel Reece is strong as steel.

• 8RaiderReign8

408RAIDER Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:58 pm
    ______________

Sole reason Campbell is gauranteed as starter.

• 8RaiderReign8

408RAIDER Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:58 pm
    ______________

Sole reason Campbell isnt gauranteed as starter.

• 8RaiderReign8

Isn’t*

Im still not sold on Gradkowski dude is to fragile.

• r8rwill

B,
    I’ll be easy to find……..
    LMAO
    ****************
    im lmao too, that description will make you about 1 in a thousand. well maybe a thousand won’t have nikes on lmao

• http://blackhillsphoto.com/sturgis-weddings/black-hills-weddings.jpg Dakota

Please take warning….if we don’t beat the Seachickens, at home, after blowing out the Broncos then that win last week is nothing more than an amusing bright spot in an otherwise dreary year.

MUST WIN!

If Cable loses this game he should be fired on the spot. Cable’s only duty is to make sure this team is ready week in and week out….and occasionally call a timeout.

You forgot throwing out the red flag.

Vittorio Tafur

Raiders won’t confirm or deny that Louis Murphy has a bruised lung and is out Sunday 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Later peoples!

• Autumn Rising

# RaiderDebo Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 1:21 pm

************************************************************
    What? WHat would you call the SF debacle after the huge SD win, JC managed the ball well for the most part but he does not deserve credit for the blow out thats for sure. Its a little easier to have a good game whenyour rushing for 350 yards. I still dont think JC could come back in the 4th quarter let alone a second half like Bruce did against Pitt last year. Cable like BRUUUCE’s leadership style better, even on interviews with ZMiller it was reported that you could hear the difference in enthusiasm between the two. Bruce fires the guys up, JC had a good game but he was NOT the reason we blew out Denver. I dont think I will ever be able to forget that pitiful loss against the winless niners. Maybe it was the douche niner fans rubbing it in, but that was a disgrace. When has Bruce done that bad? JC has stank it up for 10 quarters and had 6 good quarters. Not a passing grade IMO