Status quo on injuries

No surprises as the Raiders finished warmups, drills and a special teams session Friday in preparation for the Seattle Seahawks, with Bruce Gradkowski doing some light throwing but nothing that would indicate he would be able to resume his role as the starting quarterback.

Cornerback Chris Johnson, who hadn’t been cleared Thursday from a concussion, was on the field, as he was the previous day, when he ended up not practicing.

The only three absences were defensive tackle John Henderson (stress fracture), and wide receivers Louis Murphy (lung contusion) and Chaz Schilens (knee).

More to come later . . .

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:44 am

***

please practice & play!
    —————-
    besides the Denver game he been garbage for quite some time, I have proof :)

• DMAC

Our smurfs will be alright this weekend. Just watch.
    Holla!

• http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ KoolKell

Chaz is a 7th round draft choice costing the Raiders relatively nothing, except a roster spot.

Sh!t, KK’s ban must be over.

Raiders74 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am
    JBust just had all charges dropped against him in his case for the codeine. Still an F’ing loser
    —————–
    I’ll laugh if Cowboys pick him up!

• DMAC

# HairyBush Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:44 am

***

please practice & play!
    —————-
    besides the Denver game he been garbage for quite some time, I have proof :)
    ===========
    Hopefully is was just a hammy thing, holding him back.

KoolKell Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:47 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Typical realtor logic:

Cost? Minimal, no worries.

Value? Um, next question.

• http://blackhillsphoto.com/sturgis-weddings/black-hills-weddings.jpg Dakota

Raiders74 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am
    _________________

The friend who took the fall for him will probably get this:

• Bauce 4 Real

Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:47 am
    Sh!t, KK’s ban must be over.
    **********************

And we suffer with his usual boring posts

besides the Denver game he been garbage for quite some time, I have proof

***

LOL, thats because he’s strictly a man2man guy and we were playing a lot of zone for a while …

• Raiders74

What is the chance that some Sizzurp will be flowing in Mobile tonight to celebrate his case being dropped

• http://blackhole@aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore Drexl

# KoolKell Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am

Test.
    ————-
    In other words: am I still banned?

• bcz24

I actually might move to upstate NY down the road (I’m a big outdoorsman)
    ***
    Where abouts?

Is that a segway for him going back to WWE possibly?
    ***
    Nope, the actually hate each other. Something to the effect of Brock disrespecting Mark’s(Undertaker) wife.

…and Podunk, I will play you the same as everyone else. Start the best players I can and hope for the best.

• HairyBush

Hopefully is was just a hammy thing, holding him back.
    ———————
    It would be nice to see him look like the CJ that replaced Meangelo Hall. Personally I think it is deeper than a hammy with him, The angle’s he takes among other questionable decsions have me wondering. Maybe just maybe he was over compensating for the bad hammy (best case scenario) if not wouldn’t mind seeing what the youngsters have to offer. Overall Routt has been respectable so far.

Raiders74 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am
    JBust just had all charges dropped against him in his case for the codeine.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Can’t we appeal?

I hope we don’t make Marshawn Lynch look like a 2005 Shaun Alexander!

• kvnbntly

should have let him sit it out on ir for the first 6 weeks, but he is to be accounted for when he does play

• http://blackhole@aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore Drexl

# Bo Schembechler Jackson Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:53 am

Raiders74 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:46 am
    JBust just had all charges dropped against him in his case for the codeine.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Can’t we appeal?
    —————
    Does this affect Al’s money back scheme?

• HairyBush

I actually might move to upstate NY down the road (I’m a big outdoorsman)
    ***
    Where abouts?
    ————————–
    not sure, any recommendations?

Can’t we appeal?
    ————–
    LMAO!

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:53 am
    I hope we don’t make Marshawn Lynch look like a 2005 Shaun Alexander!
    —————–
    I’m thinking the 2010 Alexander!

• MikieG

McFadden’s 2 years of injury are not = to Chaz’s IMO. DMC got hurt in GAMES, Chaz’s have all been playing tiddlywinks on the practice field….
    Anyway, I realize that Chaz is getting paid peanuts, but Drex is right, even the Cable guy is like WTF with this guy. I played the game, I know what its like to be hurt, (and be behind a terrible Oline) but don’t think for a second that some of these coaches aren’t about sick to death of the Chaz saga. Everyone is putting it all on the line and this whimp is breathing through his gills..
    @post 46, I honestly wanted to blow my brains out when I saw that we picked DHB…I, like many of you, just stared at the TV in disbelief, then went to my safe to stare at my Beretta…

Cortez Kennedy isn’t playing this weekend, is he ???

• aig-raiders

Nnamdi will get tested against Williams this week. He will not be able to man handle him like other WR’s. This is like Vincent Jackson vs Nnamdi. The key is will Hassleback be like Rivers and throw it on the back shoulder and allow Williams to duke it out with Nnamdi.

• PurpleDrank81

I broke my hand punching the wall when I seen we picked up DHB…. I wanted Orakpo…Note to self when you punch walls make sure you dont hit a solid wood beam

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:57 am
    Cortez Kennedy isn’t playing this weekend, is he ???
    —————–
    You didn’t hear? it’s old timers weekend, even Jim Zorn and Steve Largent are playing!

AIG,

David Carr & Bruce Gradkowski aren’t playing this week bro.

did you change your FF lineup yet?

• PurpleDrank81

I wanna see Hasslenuts get slammed to the ground a couple times

aig-raiders Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:57 am
    ————–
    your funny! Mike Williams is not getting jack tis weekend! (not against Nnamdi anyway!)

You didn’t hear? it’s old timers weekend

***

HB,

I hope they didn’t re-sign Sam Adams!

*this

• PurpleDrank81

I heard Jeff George is wanting to play again LOL

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 12:00 pm
    You didn’t hear? it’s old timers weekend

***

HB,

I hope they didn’t re-sign Sam Adams!
    —————–
    love me some sam Adams (Octoberfest that is)

• DMAC

# HairyBush Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:58 am

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:57 am
    Cortez Kennedy isn’t playing this weekend, is he ???
    —————–
    ============
    Well, if that’s the case we better be ready for ricky.

I’m thinking the 2010 Alexander!

***

what would that even look like?

2.5 yards per carry and more fumbles than first downs?

PurpleDrank81 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 12:01 pm
    I heard Jeff George is wanting to play again LOL
    ——————-
    With what? himself?

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 12:02 pm
    I’m thinking the 2010 Alexander!

***

what would that even look like?

2.5 yards per carry and more fumbles than first downs?
    ——————

Hassleback is no Rivers.

DMAC,

nice Ricky Watters reference

I’m sure ROG loved it!

(he loves all former and current 49ers) :P

• PurpleDrank81

I know it’s hard for us to have back to back wins but I believe we can win this game..It’s all in the game plan.. No matter what there gonna stack the box so lets be creative and see what we can do

PurpleDrank81 Says:
    October 29th, 2010 at 11:58 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Before the draft next spring, remember to find and mark all the studs in the TV room.

===========
    Williams is no Jackson.
    Hassleback is no Rivers.
    —————
    Amen

Is Jheri Rice still a Seafawk?

I would compare Hasselbeck & Williams to Smith & Crabtree in SF … not Rivers & Jackson in SD!

• PurpleDrank81

I wont have to worry about next draft because we dont have a 1st round pick and as long as we dont pick up Kevin Reilly I should be fine lol

• HairyBush

Is there already a thead started with this Sundays predictions? if Not: Raiders 27 Seahawks 19

Jheri Rice
    —————
    your killing me lol

• DMAC

Is that dude Kerney still playing?

Is there already a thead started with this Sundays predictions?

***

HB,

I think Banana went AWOL

• http://blackhole@aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore Drexl

From Dells link:
    If Wade Phillips had a wicked sense of humor – and since he’s an NFL coach not named Jeff Fisher, let’s assume he’s a tad deficient in that department – he’d show up Sunday afternoon on the Cowboys Stadium sideline wearing a Jon Gruden mask.