Raiders live chat today at 1 p.m.!

By Jon Becker
Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 at 9:11 am in Live chats, Oakland Raiders.

UPDATE: Because of a schedule switch for player interviews today, due to the bye week, today’s chat will be pushed back to 1 p.m.!

Jerry McDonald assesses the Raiders and answers your questions during his weekly “Inside the Raiders” live chat on Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 1 p.m. PST.

he’d be an accurate 13 year old girl.

***

LOL @ LA

sign “it” up for the punt, pass & kick contest!

• Raider Dell

Condo plays great. My issue is devoting a roster spot to a player who CANNOT play any off/def position if needed. I prefer a setup like we had with Adam Treu.

So when we need to add someone like Grove our hands are tied.

Plus Condo makes more than our “starter” Gradkowski… of course it aint my money.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bo

No worries, were using that stimulus money on Condo salary. It’s all good.

• DKnight007

JLH needs to stay for now due to injuries at WR.

Cut Bennett and sign Grove!

CORRECTION *** post 148

I’d like to see Loper back up Satele.

• SilverNBlackPA

Appreciate the info on Loper being given a try at center, Dell. One of those things they’re keeping quietly under the radar I suppose. A good sign they’re committed long term to Veldheer at LT too.

I’m sure Loper can snap the ball well enough, but can he make the line calls and adjustments?

Stay healthy, Samson!

• LA to TheBay

DKnight007 Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:05 am
    Going no huddle versus Pitt would be a good also.

Hue needs to MIX IT UP big time versus Pitt in two weeks.

Two weeks to prepare should help him hopefully!

———————————

No huddle would be a great idea to keep the off balance and to keep certain personell packages on the field. In other words, spread em out with 3 WRs to get Hampton off the field and then audible to a run or screen to attack their 2-4-5 look.

• LA to TheBay

Bo

No worries, were using that stimulus money on Condo salary. It’s all good
    ———–

LOL

• LA to TheBay

Jason’s pre-snap reads will be crucial.

I thought we should have cut Mike Bennett for Louis Rankin at 53 man roster time!

now that we have Jacoby Ford at KR I’ve cooled my stance on that

were using that stimulus money on Condo salary

***

Dell,

I heard that money came from some booster club in Illinois?

• SilverNBlackPA

Campbell and Gradkowski are both film room junkies, so I’m confident they’ll be able to read the blitz coming.

As long as Jason keeps the “Cut it loose” mentality in mind and doesn’t hold the ball (death against the Steeler defense), we should be good

• Raider Dell

SilverNBlackPA Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:10 am

Stay healthy, Samson!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Great comment SilverNBlackPA

My thought exactly. I believe the only part of that position is the protections that the center calls out and does Cable have confidence in Loper to make the correct calls.

Loper is a beast, filled in real well for Gallery. The guy can play. I believe his progress is the reason Grove was not signed or any other center.

• Dirtiest Raccoon

156.LA to TheBay Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:10 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:05 am
    Going no huddle versus Pitt would be a good also.

Hue needs to MIX IT UP big time versus Pitt in two weeks.

Two weeks to prepare should help him hopefully!

———————————

**********************

Our only chance of runnong the no huddle is with Grads. Campbell can NOT think that fast. Not even close. He may be able to call two plays at once every now and then, but not several in a row, or a series. Too Dumb.

Stay healthy, Samson!

***

PA,

if the Squeelers cut his hair & gouge his eyes out i’m going to be pissed!

• SilverNBlackPA

“With their second round selection, the Oakland Raiders select, Kris O’Dowd, center, University of Southern California”

***

if a rookie LT from Hillsdale can figure it out, I’m sure a 6 year NFL vet can too!

• Dirtiest Raccoon

158.LA to TheBay Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:11 am
    Jason’s pre-snap reads will be crucial.

**************

What pre-snap reads? You meant the one Hue calls into his helmet? Campbell can barley tell you the D formation in the classroom reading from the wipe-board.

Shooooot

• Dirtiest Raccoon

166.RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 9th, 2010 at 11:17 am

***

*************

Let loper play C, and let Veldheer call the blocks.

• Raider Dell

Also of note, during the pregame, Henderson was working on his kick out as a RT more, more than as a LT. That his sliding his feet to pass block.

My opinion is, if Henderson is on the team next year, it will either be as a back up swing tackle or RT.

For this season Henderson is the back up swing tackle, and Barnes looks to be inside more and TE.

• mistic1

aig-raiders Says:
    Campbell with out a doubt is a major upgrade over Grads, not only gives the best chance to win as a starter, but all of the intangibles he brings to the table cant be questioned. He is the leader, and he is doing it in classic raider qb fashion. Either blowing teams away, or gutting it out to win in the final seconds, with the long ball.
    ———-

Mistic,

I usually ignore your idiotic posts but I have to admit it is quite annyoing at times. If you think JC is so great, then WTF happened with Tenn, STL, SF and even KC. Do you even know how to defend your posts or are you just going to blast your shcytt against the wall and imagine that something will stick.

You’ve been bragging about JC this entire week and now you pad yourself some wiggle room for a legit team in Pitt. You’re now acknowledging other parts of the team. We’ve been winning because the other parts of the team have stepped up big time in the past 3 weeks but you tried to bloat up JC’s contribution. Now that JC is about to get his a$$ handed to him, you’re starting to point out the other parts of the team. WEAK!

FYI, your boy JC got benched by your boy Hue Jack while healthy. Grad was benched because he was hurt.

==========================================================

Seriously bra is this the best you can do?

It is killing you that campbell is in. is that why you pasted part of my post?

Unless you can prove what you say about me “bloating Campbell contirbutions”, you should be careful.

I have only given credit where credit was due. You spent so much time being wrong, and being upset about the fact that you were wrong you have missed the boat entirley. you win as a team you lose as a team. It often takes stand out efforts by different members of the team to win. Campbell has produced stand out efforts in the wins.

Other memebers of the team have had their moments as well, and i have credited them. This is my favorite team.

You only notice my jc post because you are one of the main haters on this board. You have called me names and jc names. you even have been pissed at davis for having him here at all.

You wanted a weak armed second banana, that barley qualified to holsd a clip board as an emergency 3rd stringer. A turnover prone qb that is scrappy, but talent deficient. You claim to be a raider fan but couldnt make a solid argument against jc. Jc’s production on the field, has taken away your bullits.

Week after Week jc has black boot stomps your door down, blows out your birthday candles, and takes your milk money. You are getting punked, and your hate for jc consumes you.

i have been hard on the o-line from the gate, when jc pulls his ball of your face, you can go back and read my post!

Take this verbal b*thch slap and wake your game up! I have never waffled on my stance on the o-line.

new post JCamp haters!

• 1234567

Peter King was on Colin Cowherd this morning and said the Raiders, right now, are a top ten team? So then what are the top ten teams?

• http://raiderchaos.blogspot.com RaiderChaos