Raiders live chat here Tuesday at noon

By Jon Becker
Monday, November 22nd, 2010 at 6:10 pm in Live chats, Oakland Raiders.

Jerry McDonald will be answering your Raiders question during a live chat on Tuesday, Nov. 23 at noon PST, as he takes a look back at Sunday’s loss in Pittsburgh and a look ahead to this Sunday’s game against Miami.

• 504 Raider

Man too bad we can’t get Rivers the same way Al got the franchise from that dude who had the majority ownership of the Raiders before he went to the Olympics.

• SnB Production

Like a lot of modern day young players…they love the lifestyle and people kissin their backside…but they don’t like the game.

They don’t like the work you have to put in…and don’t like to lead.

They like to party! That’s it.

Been there and done that with the Raiders…remember JaDavis

• SnB Production

Vince Young can’t wait to relax at home…JaDavis is equally happy relaxing and partying without a care in the world.

• Seymour Bush

# Kirk Says:
    November 22nd, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Vanilla doesn’t win in the NFL.

Blitzing and misdirection does.

And quarterbacks should run. It’s better than leting them stand back there and get killed.
    ===============================================

Last time I looked, Brady, Peyton and Rivers weren’t exactly busting huge runs down the sidelines. And all blitzing is, is gambling. You gamble you are going to get the Q before he gets the play off. Because if he gets the play off, you are going to PAY big time. Notice how teams don’t blitz the above mentioned Q’s.

• Bauce 2 Dope

# priesttj Says:
    November 22nd, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Campbell picked the Steelers apart as well his opening drive and they actually scored. If the WR he threw to in the endzone actually faught for the ball instead of running out of bounds we would’ve had a TD.

Campbell goy very little help from his rec’s early in the game Ford made a nice catch but Murphy and JLH played way too soft. Had they just been competitive we might have scored 10 points and that is a very different game even if they score but Murphy played like a sissy and fumbled on top of it. We were moving the ball but for the drops and bad routes and that fumble.
    **************************

No….JLH played the best out of any damn WR out there yesterday…BHP you are way off when it comes to him. Murphy is the soft one

• http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ KoolKell

The Oakland Raiders aint exactly QB University, either.

• Bauce 2 Dope

# Drexl Says:
    November 22nd, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Are you falling off the wagon?
    ************************

No way!…..11-5 will be our record….we will win the next 6 games….book it

• priesttj

OK Bauce how am I wrong about JLH? if I am I’ll admit it.

• http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ KoolKell

Seymour Bush Says:
    November 22nd, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Notice how teams don’t blitz the above mentioned Q’s.
    ——————————-
    Exactly, notice they didn’t bother going after Brady that way last week, zero sacks.

I hope they weren’t thinking they wouldn’t come after Campbell.

• 504 Raider

Vince Young is better than what we have now. If we had him we would avg 200 yds passing and 200 yds rushing.

Our WRs suck and can’t get open. Part of that is our O-Line doesn’t give QB time to allow receivers to get open.

Insert Young and he has the feet to evade the rush and buy time for WRs to get open and he can get the ball there. He will not easily accept getting sacked when the pass rush come barreling towards him.

Plus if it weren’t for VY we would be 6-4 right now. V Young likes football. He doesn’t like Fisher.

• Seymour Bush

BTW, we need some enterprising young photographer to get a photo of Josh McDaniels standing next to Wade Phillips and Brad Childress in the unemployment line.

• Seymour Bush

# priesttj Says:
    November 22nd, 2010 at 8:49 pm

OK Bauce how am I wrong about JLH? if I am I’ll admit it.
    ==========================================

Come on Priest, if it wasn’t for Chokie Lee and his league leading 10 receptions all year, we would, well, we would, well…..uh…

• Seymour Bush

You know, I’d rather have 15 Sam Williams than 1 Chokie Lee Higgins.

• Seymour Bush

Sorry, silly me. chokie Lee Higgins=10 receptions and NO TOUCHDOWNS! All year. That’s what I meant. And he lost his return jobs. Dude is awesome!!

• Seymour Bush

I should invite Chokie Lee to our annual Thanksgiving Day “Flag” football game. I bet I could defend Chokie and hold him to one reception or less.

• http://blackhole@aldavisshouldbeonmountrushmore Drexl

new post

• DirtyLilRaider707

Im finally in!!! Hi to all. I want to start my first post by saying this: WE SHOULD OF PICKED UP BOLDIN, T.O., OCHOCINCO, OR T.J. WHOSYADADDY. THE OFFENSE WOULD BE A HELLUVA LOT BETTER WITH ANY OF THE AFORMENTIONED. But thats old news. I aggree with all that say we should pick up VY next season. He’d be an upgrade from the crap we have now @ that position. But we still need recievers to catch the ball.

• RaiderRetribution

A lot of teams wished they had taken TO,

we should have gone after Boldin though

• DirtyLilRaider707

With T.O., you would get a guy who was broken in by the best, Jerry Rice. Do any of you think that some of that work ethic would rub off on these cats we call recievers right now?

• DirtyLilRaider707

Even Housmenzada, if i spelled it right, would have satisfyed me. Sure hes not a game changer, but he’s gona catch 80-85% of the balls thrown his way.

• raiderfankirk

Man I want Chucky back w/ complete control over the O. Calls and personel. This was all about the coaching, not the players. Give me the Madden sticks and I’ll show these guys how to run this team. Run the same freakin D play in and play out when it is not working and expecting a different result is plain stupid. You can play man, cover every option including the FB, and still rush 6. To bad about trevor he’s a great DE to zone on zone blitz. Play calling beats better players everytime. And yes start BRUUUUUCE!!!!

• Pingback: want to make money online make money online chat make money online grizzly make money online adult | Make Money Online And Offline With Your Own Home Business Today!