Dolphins 33, Raiders 17

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, November 28th, 2010 at 4:04 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Fourth quarter notebook

POSTED AT THE 2-MINUTE WARNING
– Ricky Williams broke loose on a 45-yard touchdown run with 3:12 to play to put the Dolphins up 33-17 and send most of the fans that remained streaming for the exits. A team that gained 160 yards in four quarters against the Bears in a 16-0 loss was up to 475 yards after the scoring run.

– Bruce Gradkowski threw errantly on a fourth-and-4 play near midfield, turning the ball over to the Dolphins. He was 13 of 26 for 216 yards at the time of the incompletion.

– Chad Henne surpassed 300 yards and continued to go after Walter McFadden in the fourth quarter with a 23-yard pass to Davone Bess. Dan Carpenter’s 25-yard field goal put Miami up 26-17.

– Ford stole a deep Gradkowski pass early in the fourth quarter for a 52-yard gain to set the Raiders up deep in Miami territory. It set up a 30-yard field goal by Sebastian Janikowski when the Raiders couldn’t punch in a touchdown.

• http://www.aflciodental.com/unions/IBEW.png The Real Ray

Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:19 pm
    Maybe Al will sell the Raiders, then buy a team in Los Angeles.
    ==============

And call them The Traiders!

• JB

Bruce G is toast for the rest of the season. – he will no doubt be placed on IR. It doesn’t really matter because neither he nor JC nor Boller are the answer unless you are talking about a trivia question. I don’t have an answer because there are just too many questions. For example:
    • Who should be the new HC?
    • Who should be the new OC?
    • Who should be the new DC?
    • Where are the going to find and who should be the new starting QB?
    • Who, which FA, is AD going to resign for the 2011 campaign?
    • When is the reign of crappy teams going to end?
    • And the band plays on…

• socalraider2408

The winner of the AFC West will be hosting the Steelers most likely in the 1st round of the playoffs. It sure would be nice if that would be us hosting! Redemption for last weekends game

• I am Spartacus

Repalce Cable with Hue? The guy has only one job to do and he can’t even do that right. Norv was an infinitely better OC and he couldn’t do jack Shi’ite for us.

• Bauce 2 Dope

# Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Bauce Aso is probably the most overrated DB to EVER play the position in the NFL.
    ****************************

He is overrated….wish we kept Woodson and had Nnamdi as the RCB….then we would be talking about something.

• big pep

f this team hire,fire,draft,sign, or do whatever, this team and its coaching staff are all garbage. signing a bunch of players who couldnt cut it on other teams and playing a bunch of young kids who have coaches that cant coach. we are never gonna turn the corner. it starts on the top. and if anyone is wondering what our top looks like its not pretty.

• Bauce 2 Dope

Anyways….guys take it easy…I’m gonna drink this one off……BAUCE!

• Just Fire Baby

After a opening kickoff TD, Seabass kicks it out of bounds.

Just the lack of discipline is amazing at times.

• RaiderDebo

Cable loves the underdog, which is why his offensive line is made up of guys that couldn’t cut it anywhere else, a guard that couldn’t play tackle and a rookie from a Division 3 school. It’s why Justin Fargas was allowed to continue to bash into his own blockers and run into defenders long after it was clear that he wasn’t an NFL running back. It’s also why a plucky little scrapper with no field vision and a weak arm is your starting quarterback right now.

I was shocked when Campbell was pulled in Pittsburgh. No way was our offensive performance on the quarterback that day. Balls were dropped all over the place, the running game was completely shut down and we picked up one blitz for every five that the Steelers were successful with. Those of you that want Gradkowski can have him. Just don’t expect a different result than what you saw out there today.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is so right on! It’s also why he tried to start Hiram Eugene over Huff and and brought Kwame Harris hear to start at LT. Then he goes and blames last season on JR. Stick a fork in this chump!

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Wow! I’m the only member so far at Redneck Raider’s chat room, and he bans me! There’s no one else there! That’s no way to treat your only friend.

• http://www.aflciodental.com/unions/IBEW.png The Real Ray

Bauce….drink one for me!!

• ohioraider

# socalraider2408 Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

I’m not ruling out the playoffs gentlemen but we are going to need some help with KC and SD. Hopefully they tie and we sweep the division
    —————————————————
    You’re an idiot.

• RedneckRaider

banned: maddenraider

tinychat.com/ibabuzz

• edward teach

Beauce,

Agree with you about Nnamdi. When he gets takeaways like CWood and can support the run like Woodson does, then maybe he’s in the conversation.

Sure wish 24 wanted to stay a Raider. Hall of Famer for sure.

• Raider Dell

Oakglenn.

• JB

# Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Bruce Campbell is done, he is on IR.

Start Boller the rest of the season, it can’t get any worse.
    **********************

When did BCampbell go on IR?

• BushDoctor

gradkowski sucked today.., no question about it… the entire offense looked like a high school team; except, joboby ford… secondary got exposed, including nnamdi… pass rush, non existent… run D, strong at first, only to get exposed when D got tired after being on the field the entire game… better get it together, or this short ride is over… biggest constant in wins and losses is the play of the O line… this game sucked…

• Macho Man Randy Savage

no way Nnamdi is more overrated than Angelina Hall, no frikin way in hell!

• lefty12

ET-the 2 loin guys you are complaining about are by far our best Oline players.And if you think JC is any different than BG I have to say IMO,you are totally wrong-they both suck and neither one should ever start another game for us.

• http://no_knuckleheads! 909RaiderLifer

Bri3n..

We blitzed plenty today. 50/50 results at best. Secondary was toasted a couple of big plays on a blitz..

I smell a TROLL @ Dell…

• lefty12

the 2 Oline guys…….

• Raider Dell

Only way we are ever good again is if Gruden came back, but we know that fairy tale won’t happen.

• http://www.aflciodental.com/unions/IBEW.png The Real Ray

New Post

• ohioraider

# anthonyraiders Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Im not giving up yet on the season. To win in this league you have to beat your division. We have done that this season, which gives the Raiders hope, they can win all three again.
    ——————————–
    Idiot #2.

• anthonyraiders

Well whoever plays next week, I hope Bruce but I will still watch. One thing I am proud that I am on this blog and no one, that I have read has mentioned race. I don’t look at color and I really believe the Raiders don’t look at color. Whoever gives the Raiders the best chance to win, black or white, I Believe plays.

• ohioraider

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Young America, the Raiders didn’t use nearly enough plays to get to 3rd and short. They didn’t run enough screens. Slants were too far out, same with comebacks. Gradkowski got hosed with the gameplan today. Al set him up to fail.
    ———————————————–
    Dude, you got that right. Wouldn’t surprise me that Al sabotages his own team just to exert his pathetic control.

• jmcclain

After what Henne and big Ben did to us the last two weeks rivers is gonna destroy us. Just don’t see it any other way.

• anthonyraiders

Ohioraider your idiot number one. You can talk sh*t when the seasons over. I’ll take it then. Not now, have some faith. This is the best raiders in 8 years, I can still hope

• JB

#

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:22 pm

*******************

Now that’s funny. LMAO

• ohioraider

# anthonyraiders Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:30 pm

————————————————-
    I’ve forgotten more seasons then you’ll ever remember. I was a fan when you were but cosmic dust. The franchise is so fukd up no amount of wishful thinking on the part of “fans” such as yourself will make any difference whatsoever. You confuse uncritical support with loyalty, but you’re as misguided as the old codger who runs this excuse for a franchise; as others have rightly pointed out, no hope until Al is gone. Last two games have proven that. The team faced a clear crossroads: path to respectability or the status quo. You think there’s still hope. I say the team just choked big time and still doesn’t believe in itself. But, just maybe, fans who uncritically “believe” can will the team back to the path I think was just refuted. So you prove me wrong and I’ll eat my words at the end of the season.