Dolphins 33, Raiders 17

Fourth quarter notebook

POSTED AT THE 2-MINUTE WARNING
– Ricky Williams broke loose on a 45-yard touchdown run with 3:12 to play to put the Dolphins up 33-17 and send most of the fans that remained streaming for the exits. A team that gained 160 yards in four quarters against the Bears in a 16-0 loss was up to 475 yards after the scoring run.

– Bruce Gradkowski threw errantly on a fourth-and-4 play near midfield, turning the ball over to the Dolphins. He was 13 of 26 for 216 yards at the time of the incompletion.

– Chad Henne surpassed 300 yards and continued to go after Walter McFadden in the fourth quarter with a 23-yard pass to Davone Bess. Dan Carpenter’s 25-yard field goal put Miami up 26-17.

– Ford stole a deep Gradkowski pass early in the fourth quarter for a 52-yard gain to set the Raiders up deep in Miami territory. It set up a 30-yard field goal by Sebastian Janikowski when the Raiders couldn’t punch in a touchdown.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Tricky70390

If you caught Gradkowski in bed with your wife you would’ve said Al put him up to it.

• Raider Dell

November 28th, 2010 at 4:41 pm
    Loopha Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:26 pm
    RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:23 pm
    Oh, and RMR is my least favorite poster/person/troll in existence.

——————-

He is everyone’s. I hate RMR more than anyone in this world.

***************

He doesn’t just annoy me, I wish I knew where he lived…

———————————
    He lives in Sacramento at his mommas house.

• Raider Dell

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:41 pm
    Campbell fared a lot better than Campbell would have.

———————————————–

Nice typing you stupid fuuker.

• I am Spartacus

What is there left to say when your best and hardest-working player is a rookie fourth-round draft pick?

Pathetic! The Raiders are a bunch of heartless, gutless preeners.

• socalraider2408

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
    B. Gradkowski 17/32 252 7.9 1 2 63.5

who in their right mind would support this Garbagekowski???

JC has been at the helm for 4 wins this season. The man behind center during the 3 game streak. Its flat out ridiculous how our recievers stand around waiting on the slow balls thrown by Grads. Defenders had all day to make adjustments to the ball. I’m not saying JC is Jim Plunkett 2.0 but he has shown our most consistent QB play

• Glutten for Punishment

117.A.B. Paine III Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:33 pm
    We defeat the Chargers, and everything will be ok. Raiders 30, Chargers 27

==============
    ROFLMFAO!!!!! not a GD chance…. they will blow us out, 42 to 10…teach us a lesson for beating them

• LB

# The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:41 pm

No QB could have performed in this game plan today. Campbell fared a lot better than Campbell would have. Campbell would have been sacked 20 times today.

____________

Man, keep on dreaming. You need to change your name from real because you live in a fantasy world.

• Raider Dell

DHB needs to be waived the same day Schillens is FINALLY waived.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

I hope Bruce and Jacoby wind up on a real team before their careers are over. I’d hate to see them die in NFL’s Siberia. Al Davis must go.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

YoungAmerican Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:38 pm
    Maybe now the Raiders will start giving serious thought to finding a way to draft Luck.

——————————————————-

I second the motion.
    And I want him to bring Harborough with him.

• http://raiders.com A.B. Paine III

MR is not so bad. However, I would love to see MistabrOwn strung up by his balls and beaten with a turkey leg.

• ghosttothepost

Nice defense … 475+ yards against the friggin fish. Give me a break.

• turner42

The Real MaddenRaider—Dude your on Crack…If Al had anything to do with the gameplan, gradchokeski wouldn’t have seen the field.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

So. Tom “5-11″ Cable better start sending resumes to high schools and Pewee leagues. The O-line is pathetic.
    Small Dlines tire late in games & late in the season. Look at our D give up tons of rushing yards during the rest of the season.
    …Playing rookies? trying to make Al’s draft look good? or trying to make opposing QBs look like Tom Brady?

• morilla

Just remember, we have seen what this team can do. That wasn’t a mirage, that actually happened. Someone smack them in the head with a 2×4 to wake them up.

• LB

Peace out, going to play with the kid. I’m sure that you will have some BS about how Grad is the best QB…read it later

• Glutten for Punishment

139.Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:39 pm
    Asomugha is average at best.. Even Deion Sanders, the best DB to EVER play the game, would get picks.

Trade Asomugha for some picks. He is way overrated.

—————
    yes, i agree! or trade for a QB

• Raider Dell

RMR so you think Campbell fared better than Campbell? You moron.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:44 pm
    DHB needs to be waived the same day Schillens is FINALLY waived.

——————————————————-
    Why bother waiving Schillens.
    Just dump him on the kerb.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

I really hope Jacoby Ford winds up on a real team. What a waste of talent he is here. This guy could do real things on a real franchise. So could Gradkowski. You could really see him hustling today and leading the team. Campbell would have been sacked 20 times. Deer in the headlights look on the first drive. You just don’t get that with Gradkowski. He’s a leader. I hope he’s healthy, because we need him back.

• anthonyraiders

The Raiders have a chance at 8-8 and maybe 9-7. If we stick with Bruce and the defense plays better we can achieve this. Also the line has to block for Mcfadden. Even if they don’t block for the pass very well they have to open up whole’s for the running game. If they have no pass blocking at all, bruce gives the Raiders a chance to be a short pass threat with screens and playaction. Campbell not getting any blocking up front, well we loss bad. Also we all know Bruce is not a threat to throw deep, so Hue needs to use more of the west coast. Short passes, screens and Miller.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

What second hand bartender is gonna coach the Raidehs next year? Find out next June.

• I am Spartacus

I was a Bruce supporter, but he just doesn’t have the arm to get the job done. And Campbell doesn’t have the heart or brains, so we’re done for the year.

• Just Fire Baby

No way in hell the Raiders have any chance of drafting Andrew Luck.

Why would any time give up the chance of drafting him (probably the 1st pick in the draft) for a future 1st rounder??

The Raiders have ZERO chance of moving into the top 10 next year. ZERO. Well unless they want to trade Jacoby Ford and Darren McFadden and a 1st round pick, and I am not even sure that would seal the deal.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Al Davis sabotaged Gradkowski. It’s obvious. That game plan was impossible. It’s an old trick. You want to get rid of an employee, but you don’t want to look like the bad guy. It’s simple. You set them up to fail, that way, “they got their self fired”. It’s too easy. Sorry, Bruce. I hope you wind up on a real team someday. Same with Ford. They deserve it. Al Davis? Well, he deserves what he’s getting, year after year, doesn’t he?

• Raider Dell

Tim Brown and Ray Guy on HOF list.

However, due to the Raider bias, they won’t make it in.

• turner42

170.The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Ummm seems to me he has been around the league, and been dumped, by the Browns and the Bucs, keep hitting that pipe.

• Just Fire Baby

I don’t think Nnamdi would warrant a 3rd round pick in the draft, strictly because of his contract.

• RedneckRaider

Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:42 pm
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:41 pm
    Loopha Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:26 pm
    RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:23 pm
    Oh, and RMR is my least favorite poster/person/troll in existence.

——————-

He is everyone’s. I hate RMR more than anyone in this world.

***************

He doesn’t just annoy me, I wish I knew where he lived…

———————————
    He lives in Sacramento at his mommas house.

*************************

I’d burn the whole city just to make sure I never had to read his lame-@$$ baiting idiocy ever again. Can you mute posters on here?

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Anthony, the season’s over.

• Raider Dell

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:48 pm

——————————————

LMFAO. You are a complete delusional fukkn RETARD. Go away moron.

• ghosttothepost

Anthony .. wake up … we have given up 68 points against two average offenses … the defense is done and the offensive line is piss poor … send cable packing … he can’t coach the line let alone the entire team .. we’ll be lucky is we win 2 more

• Culebra

People that say they ain’t watching another game for the rest of the season are hilarious. How easy it is to be a fan of a team only when they win. Lol

• 0ak72

qb and o-line are all you need to be competitve in the modern-rules nfl. maybe two decent recievers. we have maybe 1 wr and 1 lineman, but both are rookies. at least three years to fill the rest.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Al Davis is lucky to even have Gradkowski.

• I am Spartacus

I hope WMacFadden was getting chewed out on the sidelines. Every time he gave up a big play on 3rd-and-long, he looked liked he didn’t have a care in the world. And that’s the problem with the whole team – no one is accountable for anything.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Thanks Al, for sabotaging the team today, just to prove a point. I know you feel good. Al, notice how everyone who leaves you winds up doing better, and you just get worse?

• http://no_knuckleheads! 909RaiderLifer

Win as a TEAM/lose as a TEAM..

The secondary was burnt toast all day, W McFadden inparticular was crispy..

Special teams: Gave up some big yards on kicks/punts..

Blitz: Live or die. See, McFadden W.

Offense: Yes it was offensive. Is Hue at fault?

QB: Piss poor at best. Could Jason have done better?
    I don’t know. See Offense above..

Defense: Did there best, got gassed. See blitz above..

Coaching: Cable?, Hue?, Marshall?. Or Sparano? See scoreboard..

Al?:???

Who’s at fault?: Some will blame all of the above. Others will blame some of the above..

Me?: I agree with RMR, it’s all F. Wayne Valley’s fault for going out of town, thus setting up the Coup’ de ta…

• Raider Dell

RMR is having a brain melt down.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Miami are simply a better team than we are… heluva Defensive coach, and better QB and so on… our stats are nice, but based on a weak division, Miami plays in the toughest division this league… at least this year..

Lets hope they make some major changes next year…

• 0ak72

lol….. only when they win.. where have you been for 8 years? This is ruining everyone’s sundays.. get a clue

• Raider Dell

909RaiderLifer Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

———————————————————

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• anthonyraiders

I will have to say I really agree with trading Asomough. I like him alot but with the way the NFL officials wont allow a corner to play, he just not worth the money. Trade him and Kelly for a first round pick. Get a quarterback and second round a big defensive tackle who just takes up space. I know that this wont be popular here but I would not mind seeing the Raiders go after Brady Quinn. I think he can be made into something good.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

909, I said on Thanksgiving that Al Davis is thankful for crooked mob lawyers and Wayne Valley going to Munich. I also said that most Raider fans, however, are not. Dell is, though. He loves losing. As long as Al’s just the man, baby! lol.

• brian_3520

Nobody is saying that Jason Campbell is elite like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees and those guys, but if Cable gave the guy some breathing room and some time, he could get the job done and he might have top 10 in the NFL stats.

For 2009, Campbell was #15 in the NFL in passer rating you know. Dovovan McNabb, the new Redskins QB in #28 in passer rating right now. He’s WORSE than Campbell. Look it up on nfl.com.

Cable must like those quick, scrambling QBs I guess. I don’t understand it.

• Just Fire Baby

ATkinson saying the Dolphins focused completely on Nnamdi’s bad ankle going to his right every time.

Hue would never even get that far in his offense. Sparano and his staff are teaching Trigonometry and Hue is teaching basic algebra.

• Tricky70390

lol RMR, give it up. Stop living in 09 you bum.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

The Oline has been pathetic throughout Cable’s tenure! This dude is not even a decent Oline coach, what the hell is he doing as HC? This must be the most untalented team in the NFL. 5 decent players, the rest are a bunch of projects and track dudes trying to play football.

• Raider Dell

We need to pick up Carson Palmer or Matt Leinart next season. They will take us to the promised land. Trade Asomugha.

• Just Fire Baby

Trade him and Kelly for a first round pick.

******************************