Dolphins 33, Raiders 17

Fourth quarter notebook

POSTED AT THE 2-MINUTE WARNING
– Ricky Williams broke loose on a 45-yard touchdown run with 3:12 to play to put the Dolphins up 33-17 and send most of the fans that remained streaming for the exits. A team that gained 160 yards in four quarters against the Bears in a 16-0 loss was up to 475 yards after the scoring run.

– Bruce Gradkowski threw errantly on a fourth-and-4 play near midfield, turning the ball over to the Dolphins. He was 13 of 26 for 216 yards at the time of the incompletion.

– Chad Henne surpassed 300 yards and continued to go after Walter McFadden in the fourth quarter with a 23-yard pass to Davone Bess. Dan Carpenter’s 25-yard field goal put Miami up 26-17.

– Ford stole a deep Gradkowski pass early in the fourth quarter for a 52-yard gain to set the Raiders up deep in Miami territory. It set up a 30-yard field goal by Sebastian Janikowski when the Raiders couldn’t punch in a touchdown.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• jmcclain

Cambell and grads are not even good enough to be back ups thought they where but they both suck beyond belief. None if them belong in the league. Anyone who defends anyone of them is just plain stupid. But there not the only thing wrong with this team. I could go on but I’m not gonna type all night. Beyond words the last two weeks. And after all that crap this team fed us about them changing the corner this yr. ” show up at are games were doing are part “. I tell this team go to hell you are pathetic poor excuse for athletes. GARBAGE !

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Gradkowski should just call his own plays. He has nothing to lose. His contract runs out after this year, doesn’t it? So Al can’t hold him hostage like he did to Marcus. Bruce has all the cards in his hand, and you know Cable wont’ bench him. Bruce should just draw up his own game plan, tell the receivers where the ball’s going to be. It’s better than just running Al’s leather helmet b.s. If one thing’s been proven in the NFL the past 20 years, when you do the opposite of what Al Davis would do, you win.

• RedneckRaider

I’m looking into a free chat room with password/admin capabilities for readers of this blog that don’t wanna deal with the BS Haters and Trolls (RMR, for example). Anybody interested?

• PK28

if grad’s physical tools were as big as his heart he’d be the best qb in the league. unfortunately, he doesn’t. he’s a below avg nfl qb, he wouldn’t start a game anywhere else that cable isn’t. bottom-line bruce hasn’t won a game he finished this season.

• socalraider2408

F!_!CK THE CHARGLESS! I HOPE SOMEBODY ROLLS INTO RIVERS KNEES TONIGHT

• JB

# I am Spartacus Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I was a Bruce supporter, but he just doesn’t have the arm to get the job done. And Campbell doesn’t have the heart or brains, so we’re done for the year.
    **************************

Like I said earlier, WE ARE FUK’D. We do not have an NFL caliber starting QB on our roster. We need to replace 60% of our O-line (C, RG & RT). We don’t have a 2011 1st round pick & we have very little on our squad that any other team wants. Maybe Lechler, Nnamdi & Bush have trade value but that’s about it.

• lefty12

Face it,this is a QB driven league and we don’t have a QB who is worth his weight in dirt.Grads-Campbell-it makes no difference-they both suck.Give Boller a shot-he couldn’t possibly be any worse than the other two.

• I am Spartacus

Bruce injured the same shoulder on the last play of the game. Probably should put him on IR. That will end the QB debate. We’ll lose all our remaining games with Campbell and the team will get blown up once again next year.

• turner42

Two weeks ago the Raiders were rolling and in 1st place. Two games later they’re two out, with grads playing 1.5 games, and throwing three picks. He won’t see the field again this season, and Raiders will win the division. It ain’t over yet people, have some faith.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Gardowski played badly but Campbell wouldn’t have played any better.
    The whole offense played badly.
    The whole defense played badly.
    The game plan sucked.
    The coaching sucked.

The only bright spot was Jacoby Ford.
    At the end of the first half it was Jacoby Ford 14 and Raiders 0.

• anthonyraiders

Im not giving up yet on the season. To win in this league you have to beat your division. We have done that this season, which gives the Raiders hope, they can win all three again.

• Raider Dell

THe RealMadden Raider thinks Gradkowski is a Pro Bowl caliber NFL qb. I think he like pollocks, he has a bro-mance for Bruuuucceee.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

# RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

………….

LOL. Good luck. Didn’t some genius here start a facebook page for that reason? LOL. I found the page. 1 member. You’re velvet rope chat room will probably have about 5 people, tops, and 4 of them will wind up back here to try to take me on, because they KNOW I’m right. You probably will too.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

So, have been reading those wiki-leaks, they are kinda interesting..

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

I like real football players, Dell, like Ron Wolf did. And Gradkowski is one of them. This team has some talent. They just have to ignore Al Davis and pretend he’s not there, and they’ll win.

• Kirk

D.H. Bust can’t even run a reverse correctly.

If he had cut inside, we would have gotten a first down at the 3.

Bruce’s arm did not look at full strength today, and he is definitely not durable enough to be a full time QB.

We need O line help, a good QB, and some immaginative coaching. This conservative crp isn’t cutting it.

• Just Fire Baby

RMR,

You started that facebook page, LOL!!!!

• turner42

real maddenraider…tell me how does Bruce’s load taste, seems like you’ve swallowed a lot of it.

• Raider Dell

So what do you guys think of the North Korea v. South Korea conflict? The US and S. Korea doing some military “drills” today. Kind of a tactic to egg on N. Korea. I wonder what China thinks of all this?

• I am Spartacus

What does it take to motivate this team? We should have been playing for our lives – just like the Steelers and Dolphins did.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

LOL. Here’s the facebook page designed to bring me down for good. Ha ha ha. It really took off.

So good luck, redneckraider.

• Tom "pimp hand" cable

Glutten for Punishment Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:45 pm
    139.Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:39 pm
    Asomugha is average at best.. Even Deion Sanders, the best DB to EVER play the game, would get picks.

Trade Asomugha for some picks. He is way overrated.

—————
    yes, i agree! or trade for a QB
    ————————————————

C’mon son… I know nnamdi didn’t have a good game today but he is wayyy above average. Did you guys see how heavily taped his ankle was today??? He’s not 100 percent what do you expect? A high ankle sprain takes 6-8 weeks to heal, and all he’s had to heal is 3, but I’d give him up for mike vick straight up, but nobody else. Nnam’s the best corner in the league and our best/ most consistent player.

• brian_3520

RealMaddenRaider:

I bet Gradkowski is done for the season. He probably re-injured his shoulder. He probably has needed surgery all season. He could be like the Dolphins QB Chad Pennington who just injured his shoulder for the THIRD time. Pennington was only in the game for ONE play. For a QB, these shoulder injuries can be much worse than knee injuries.

• socalraider2408

211.anthonyraiders Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

I STILL BELIEVE! THE TEAM CANT GIVE UP! I ANTICIPATED GOING 4-2 IN THE LAST 6 GAMES. HAVE A LIL FAITH RAIDER NATION!!! SOME OF YOU ARENT TRUE FANS

• Raider Dell

turner42 Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

————————-

LMFAO. Why do you care what his load tastes like? Why would you even ask such a question?

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Vegas, I really didn’t.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Tom Cable is a 5-11 machine! you guys think we win one more this season? against who?

• Dirtiest Raccoon

203.RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

************************

You mean realists?

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Dell, you know why he asked. He’s the one who really wants a taste of Bruce. And I think you do, too. Isn’t that where the anger is coming from? I just think he’s a good football player. One of only a few on this whole joke of a franchise.

• Raider Dell

I think S. Korea should probably retaliate against N. Korea. Thoughts?

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Racoon, let him start his chat room. They’ll be back. They have to try go salvage their lord Davis’s reputation, which I destroy in here on a daily basis. expose him.

• turner42

it means RMR is so on Bruce’s jock he must be tasting him.

• RaiderDebo

PK28 Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:55 pm
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You’re being too kind to Bruise. He is NOT an NFL player, not even as a backup. He and Cable should be gone tonight, period!

• Dirtiest Raccoon

221.The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

So good luck, redneckraider.

*************

Hmmmmm why?

• Just Fire Baby

RMR,

If you didn’t than it is pretty sad that SOMEONE on here created a FB page, than chose two discussion topics revolved solely around you.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

We can win a couple more games this year if the coaching staff just ignores Al. His gameplan already sabotaged one game. Don’t let it happen to another.

• I am Spartacus

I think S. Korea should probably retaliate against N. Korea. Thoughts?

Probably time to let Japan develop its own nukes.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

Raider Dell Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

——————————————————

North Korea doesn’t need “egging on”. The country is run by a lunatic who starves his own people so that he can have a one million man army to threaten the South Koreans.
    Periodically, he attacks the south, or makes a pass at Japan, a crisis occurs, amd then WE give him money and supplies to shut him up even though it keeps him going.
    What is China doing?
    They’re applauding our efforts of course.

• YoungAmerican

Hopefully the second half of the season mirrors the first half. A few horrible losses and a few big wins. That’s as much as we can hope for.

Some progress has been made this season, but consistency in execution still eludes the Raiders. A big part of that has to do with the QB position. A questionable receiving corps, O-line and secondary are concerning as well.

Huff’s play has come along, but Routt is too inconsistent. For a guy with so much speed, he gets burned regularly.

Today the Dolphins’ passing game set up their running game. By the end the Raiders couldn’t stop either.

• anthonyraiders

I know eveyone will hate on Bruce after this game but Campbell was ten times worse last week. I hope Cable stays with Bruce. The only chance. Im not saying he will be the quarterback of the future but gives us the best chance now. To all Raider fans, let hope for the best next week and I will always support the Raiders. 28 years alive 28 years a raider fan.

• brian_3520

The Raiders need more upgrades and OLINE. No doubt about it. They need a full stable of guys who are above average at least. A few perennial Pro Bowlers on the Oline can make all the difference in the world.

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Why trade Nnamdi? OK, so he is not Deion, get over it, he is 5 times Stanford routt and 10 times W.Macfadden. why trade a good player? Al is gonna go and draft a dammned Project. My philosophy: keep the good ones, get rid of the POS.

• Dirtiest Raccoon

November 28th, 2010 at 5:02 pm
    203.RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

***************************

Yall poachers try this about 6 times a year. It aint gonna work! This si the NATION’s blog post! And Jerry MAC is KING!

• Just Fire Baby

Let’s just hope we can break the double-digit loss season streak this season and maybe play spoiler at the end of the year.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Agreed, Vegas. Why would I want to drag this over to facebook? This blog is easy to use, accessible. Usually pretty live. I’ve got the perfect forum here to expose the worst owner in all of pro sports. Why would I want to split that audience? I remember the day that page was started, I forget who did it. One of the regulars, I just don’t remember who. It wasn’t Oakglenn. It was one of the guys who always gives me the sappy guilt trips. Calls me negative, all that stuff.

• Raider Dell

I think S. Korea should just bomb the crap out of N. Korea and be done with in.

• jmcclain

Is there honestly people in this blog saying cambell is better are would have done better in this game. Seriously let’s keep it real people. No one can defend any of these qb’s. I wish we can get v young are c Palmer. That would be a dream come true. But come on people more Bruce are Jason Jason are Bruce crap.

• I am Spartacus

He Jackson is a POS. He should be the first to get fired.

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

# Dirtiest Raccoon Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 5:02 pm

203.RedneckRaider Says:
    November 28th, 2010 at 4:55 pm

************************

You mean realists?
    _______________________________________________________

Bwhahahha good one =)

• Raider Dell

That Facebook page is The Real MaddenRaider’s page. LMFAO. I bet RMR will create a “Bruce Gradkowski Lover’s” page.