Bush arrested for driving while intoxicated

Raiders running back Michael Bush was arrested for driving while intoxicated, according to WLKY in Louisville.

Bush was arrested at 4:30 a.m. in Jeffersonville, Ind., and booked into the Clark County Jail.

(Note: WHAS-11 in Louisville is reporting the arrest took place in Clarksville, Ind.)

Raiders senior executive John Herrera declined comment.

He is a potential unrestricted free agent, pending a resolution of the collective bargaining agreement.

That means it could be an expensive mistake for the fifth-year running back, given that he’ll likely begin a new contract with the possibility of a suspension for another transgression with regard to the NFL policy for substances of abuse (abuse of prescription drugs, over-the-counter-drugs and alcohol) pending the outcome of the arrest.

Bush rushed for 655 yards on 155 carries and scored eight touchdowns, playing as the second back in a two-back system behind starter Darren McFadden. Bush had his two best games of the season when McFadden was out with an injury, rushing for 104 yards on 26 carries in a 35-27 win over San Diego and 135 yards on 27 carries in a season-ending 31-10 win over San Diego.

Both owner Al Davis and head coach Hue Jackson have talked up Bush since the season ended, an indication the Raiders had every intention of keeping him on the roster.

“He brings that toughness into the secondary,” Davis said on Jan. 18. “By the fourth quarter, they don’t want to tackle him. He’s 250 pounds, (with) power, speed, so that’s a plus for us.”

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eb53t3&s=5&hid=3&tag=my+pool Lynn from Snot

woodson added to defense

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

It’s not classless of me telling him his wife is going to cheat on him. If I see a car at a gas station with black smoke coming from under the hood, and tell the driver he might have a problem with his engine, it would be classless? What I’ve done to RaiderDogg is no different.

• mack-madden

r8rwill Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:06 pm
    rod woodson a raider again?? great. he is one of the greatest of all time, held the interception record i believe..played corner and safety, maybe he is the new dc. saw a seminar where he discussed d theory, very impressive.. i am thrilled, hujax is doing it again!!!

$$$$$$$$$$

woodson hire combined with wiz and bekeirt hire is really uplifting news.
    lets hope they dont suck at coaching.

plus this help denounce the “perception” that no one wants to come coach for the raiders.\

dont forget that Rod is giving up his comfy studio gig to come here to coach.

that really says a lot to me.

not saying pitt/balt has openings but what if he chose the raiders over both of those “respected” organizations.

(i know rod lives here and oakland is more convinient)

• General Bauce

388.LA to TheBay Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:02 pm
    What up, B?

You get locked up or what?

***********************

Haha…naw bruh…..I aint a jailhouse n…a….just been around ya know….just shaking my head about our boy Bush ya dig

• raidertalk

PLAXICO PLAXICO PLAXICO

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Brien, where’s Bob? Tell him I’m looking forward to meeting him. He said he was going to get my info from an IBA employee.

• Just Fire Baby

Shouldn’t be long until Woodson is the DC here. He obviously wants to get into coaching, and can now do so in the area he already lives in.

I give it 3 years.

• http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eb53t3&s=5&hid=3&tag=my+pool Lynn from Snot
  • General Bauce

403.mack-madden Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:21 pm
    r8rwill Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:06 pm

$$$$$$$$$$

woodson hire combined with wiz and bekeirt hire is really uplifting news.
    lets hope they dont suck at coaching.

dont forget that Rod is giving up his comfy studio gig to come here to coach.

that really says a lot to me.

(i know rod lives here and oakland is more convinient)

******************************

LOL well still alot of guys wont come here but thats cool…that doesnt bother me….see I’m an Al loyalist eventho I dont agree with everything he does

• DutchRaider77

______________________________________________________

But you have never met RaiderDogg, your opinion is based on his posts? How do you know he doesn’t look like B. Pitt and have the the equipment of D. Diggler?

• mack-madden

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:16 pm

$$$$$$$$$$

LOL. good one.

realism can lead to “when keeping it real goes wrong”

• General Bauce

406.The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:22 pm

*****************************

No clue about yall beef….take it up with him if you must not me….last time I checked dude was chillin be the same bob I know

• General Bauce

405.raidertalk Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:22 pm
    PLAXICO PLAXICO PLAXICO

*************************

Him or Chad ill take

• Davy Jones

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:16 pm
    I’m not a player, Mack-Madden, so there you have it. I don’t have an obligation to congratulate anyone. But I’m not a hater, either.

=======================================================
    Dude, if you are King of anything, it’s hating. All you DO is hate. Your handle ought to be ‘Real Davis Hater’. Fact.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Wow. Defensive are we, Brien? There’s no beef with me and him. I don’t get into “beefs”. I leave that to others. I’m looking forward to meeting him. He seems like a character. I’m sure he’ll provide some good laughs.

• General Bauce

Anyways….yall cats stay solid….JUST WIN

• General Bauce

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    **********************

I’m sure the feeling is mutual then……Bauce outro

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Mack-Madden, seriously, we’ve all seen The Chappelle Show. You’re not proving to have any wisdom by quoting it.

• mack-madden

$$$$$$$$$$

yea thats why i said “help denounce the perception.”

I know plenty folk would rather not deal with mr davis.

i know it and understand it.

from all my accounts, mr davis is always polite.

i dont know about the “dropping towel/wipe shoes incident”, if thats true thats messed up.

Funny.
    a true boss of all bosses/king of all kings moment if that really happened.

• mack-madden

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:29 pm

$$$$$$$$$$

relax.

it was just a reference.

• http://www.aldavissucks.blogspot.com The Real MaddenRaider

Was Al polite when he ripped a former employee recently for doing nothing more than saying that the team isn’t a loser anymore?

• mack-madden

The Real MaddenRaider Says:
    February 14th, 2011 at 12:32 pm

$$$$$$$$$$

well my opinion is that coach cable should not have made that statement in the first place.
    (wheter it be true/false)

Having worked with mr davis how many years, how can cable be so oblivious to think that statement would sit well with mr davis.

personally i did not like that statement by coach cable.
    was guessing mr davis wouldnt like it either.

press conference comments by mr davis expressed how much he did not take to kindly to that statement.

• mack-madden

everyone knows mr davis has way too many a$$-kissers around him.

even the a$$-kissers themselves know this.

but they still continue to kiss his a$$.

cable did not have to kiss mr davis a$$.
    i respect that he chose not to.

no need to pucker up,
    however, just keep it shut and do it moving.

• r8rwill

rod woodson is a class guy, very personable not arrogant or snotty at all.. that will rub off on our young dbacks.. i would not be surprised if he is the d coor. the man knows football, if i am not mistaken i think he played under labeau in pittsville..

yeah bauce, glad to see you back.

• Davy Jones

“It’s an honor to be back with the Raiders and be able to talk to Raider players about true football,” said Woodson, who most recently served as an analyst for the NFL Network and as a color commentator for the Big Ten Network. “I’m looking forward to working with the organization and the challenges of the 2011 season.”

Rod made a pretty brainy analyst, I think he’ll be a great coach. Hue’s staff is really coming together.

• http://blackhillsphoto.com/sturgis-weddings/black-hills-weddings.jpg Dakota

I find the advertising banner at the top of this page disturbing.

• Pingback: edge world hack